Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:16 pm
water_elemental
Nekoyaki

Big long rant-ness

*pats nekoyaki* You could always call in sick... Im sorry that your farther treats you like that... You shouldnt be treated that way!
I just called in sick wednesday, because of the huge ubermigraine I had. I can't call in again. u.u;

And he's a douche, it's how he is. I just needed to rant publicly about it to make it known that he's a douche, which somehow makes me feel oddly better.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:25 pm
SOAP meeting was pretty cool!
Met a few furs, most of them are actually recent graduates, but there are 5 of us who are undergrads, so we can still officially have the club.

They basically just meet up every Friday night and hang out until people feel like going home. Its such a close group of people too, which is wonderful! I just met the advisor, Nius, today for the first time, and he's offering me boxes for my subwoofers in my car for free already. 3nodding

Nius actually put on his fursuit later in the evening. He was going to wear it for the club convention before the meeting where all the clubs had their little tables and all...but it was just way too damn hot out today. razz

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:25 pm
Nekoyaki
water_elemental
Nekoyaki

Big long rant-ness

*pats nekoyaki* You could always call in sick... Im sorry that your farther treats you like that... You shouldnt be treated that way!
I just called in sick wednesday, because of the huge ubermigraine I had. I can't call in again. u.u;

And he's a douche, it's how he is. I just needed to rant publicly about it to make it known that he's a douche, which somehow makes me feel oddly better.

Anything to make you feel better is a measure worth taking. Just hang in there. I have to work 8 hours tomorrow too, after driving for almost 3 xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:40 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
SOAP meeting was pretty cool!
Met a few furs, most of them are actually recent graduates, but there are 5 of us who are undergrads, so we can still officially have the club.

They basically just meet up every Friday night and hang out until people feel like going home. Its such a close group of people too, which is wonderful! I just met the advisor, Nius, today for the first time, and he's offering me boxes for my subwoofers in my car for free already. 3nodding

Nius actually put on his fursuit later in the evening. He was going to wear it for the club convention before the meeting where all the clubs had their little tables and all...but it was just way too damn hot out today. razz

How cool is that..........I WISH I WAS YOU! T.T

What kind of furry is this Nius, by the way?  

FogSage

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Af Mas
Nekoyaki
water_elemental
Nekoyaki

Big long rant-ness

Anything to make you feel better is a measure worth taking. Just hang in there. I have to work 8 hours tomorrow too, after driving for almost 3 xp
Well, to make myself feel better I'm drawing a displacer beast as a furry..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:43 pm
Nekoyaki
Af Mas
Nekoyaki
water_elemental
Nekoyaki

Big long rant-ness

Well, to make myself feel better I'm drawing a displacer beast as a furry..

I wanna see o.o They're a badass monster if you ask me

We should talk DnD sometime, ne? razz  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:44 pm
Af Mas

My friend Suchi has drawn one or two of those. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:50 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

My friend Suchi has drawn one or two of those. 3nodding

hey diana! Its nice to see you again! I believe I have heard of that monster before. I used to play D&D with my mate.  

Otterish

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:55 pm
water_elemental

hey diana! Its nice to see you again! I believe I have heard of that monster before. I used to play D&D with my mate.

Yo!

It is a nasy feline creature with tentacles. Its name comes from the fact its skin naturally displaces space, making the creature to appear to be in more than one location at the same time. Which is why it is such a b***h to kill in DnD, you only have a 50% chance of hitting it even if you roll high enough to hit in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:55 pm
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental

Yo!

It is a nasy feline creature with tentacles. Its name comes from the fact its skin naturally displaces space, making the creature to appear to be in more than one location at the same time. Which is why it is such a b***h to kill in DnD, you only have a 50% chance of hitting it even if you roll high enough to hit in the first place.

Not a nice creature, and those tentacles...Not the kind you want gonk With barbs and all  

Af Mas

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:56 pm
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental

Yo!

wow...Sounds pretty nasty. hmm...what about a mind flayer?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:57 pm
water_elemental
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental

Yo!

They're psychic creatures with the head of a squid, you could say. They like to stun people with their mindblast and will literally eat brains...In some fashion. The way they reproduce isn't pretty either gonk  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:58 pm
water_elemental

*cringes* Cthulhu like beings that like to suck brains. gonk They pocess horribly strong magic and are plain not fun to fight.

Edit: Oh, right, psychic. ninja Been awhile since I played. sweatdrop Do they also use magics?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:01 pm
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental

*cringes* Cthulhu like beings that like to suck brains. gonk They pocess horribly strong magic and are plain not fun to fight.

Edit: Oh, right, psychic. ninja Been awhile since I played. sweatdrop Do they also use magics?

Oh they can, and when they do, it's even worse gonk  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:03 pm
Af Mas

Oh they can, and when they do, it's even worse gonk

I know what monster constantly makes adventurers cry.

ninja Rust monsteres. gonk

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games