Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:02 am
[What Happened Sorry My Sister Kicked me OFF!!]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:03 am
Aprilbaby1
he smirks "courage i like that" he pushes him away "now im not leaving here until i get my kids"

she looks at her dad "dont hurt any of them" she jumps up and he slams his hand on her, pinning her there, chocking her a little "now dont make this harder for you"he said smiling

*megamans voice changes to demonic*
LET HER GO NOW!!!!  

Ninja Assasin13

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:04 am
fly's down and knock's his hand off her and help's her up"don't you dare do that to her again because i don't care how tall you are i will kill you"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:07 am
(lolz was wondering where u went, ummm fighting demon dad now XP)
he growls and grabs all of them in his hands, preparing to squish them  

Aprilbaby1

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:07 am
*megaman goes in his face and blasts him
(i have to go see you in the morning)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:09 am
shot's a bullit in his head  

wt0335

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:09 am
Kyo Puts her Hand on his Humongous Arm "Please Sir, Why Cant Anthra Stay with us, Dont you Want your Daughter Happy?" She Send Vibs through Him Calming Him Down  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:12 am
"shes in danger, if the others get a hold of her, they will suck her dry of her powers and kill her" he said looking at them "along with everyone else on our planet"  

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:15 am
"anthra is this true"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:17 am
"Sir Please...Ill Give Anything to Have her Stay She Has a Life here, She Has Everything Here, Isnt There Anything I can do to Lets her Stay?" She Said Looking at Him Showing No Fear Still Sending Him Vibs to Calm Him  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:17 am
she nodds "after what i did they found out and wanted to combine my powers with their leaders and kill everyone of our kind"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:20 am
look's at the man"i'm sorry about befor i did not know"look's at anthra"why didn't you tell us all of the story"  

wt0335

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:20 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Sir Please...Ill Give Anything to Have her Stay She Has a Life here, She Has Everything Here, Isnt There Anything I can do to Lets her Stay?" She Said Looking at Him Showing No Fear Still Sending Him Vibs to Calm Him
he looks at her "child, if they come here they will kill every single one of you" he sighs "ill let her stay if 1.she has 5 of my guards with her at all times 2. her brother stays and 3. when i say im taking her back, you let her go"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:23 am
wt0335
look's at the man"i'm sorry about befor i did not know"look's at anthra"why didn't you tell us all of the story"
"its okay" he bows his head "may i ask who all of you are"

she looks down "i didnt want to bring any trouble.....and i feared that you guys wouldnt want me around"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:23 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
he looks at her "child, if they come here they will kill every single one of you" he sighs "ill let her stay if 1.she has 5 of my guards with her at all times 2. her brother stays and 3. when i say im taking her back, you let her go"

She Nods "Yes Sir, But, Why Does she Have to Have Guards With her at All Times? That Takes Basically her Intire Freedome Away"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games