Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:37 pm
Ayame stretches and sits up from her furry pillow "you are to darn comfy chancey ^^" she smiles softly  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:09 am
firetiger42
Her tail twitches as Firetiger pokes the air where the portal had been. She mews an "Oh," eyes that search into the distance becoming clouded.

Sneaking out and then back into the pub while no one was watching, she pokes the Lady Tiger from behind. "You know...you look quite fetching tonight Lady Tiger. One could even make the remark that you look good enough...to eat" ninja

(Time for my new Sexy Succubus look!)  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Firetiger whirls around to face Aya and narrows her eyes, angry fire quickly replacing the cloudiness. She lowers her gravelly voice into a hiss, making it just deep enough so it could be mistaken for that of a male, "Why the h&^%'re ya sayin' that?" Her tail begins to fluff out as it lashes. Claws unsheathe. All of the changes happen in a few moments, and could make the weretiger appear very intimidating.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:06 am
firetiger42
Firetiger whirls around to face Aya and narrows her eyes, angry fire quickly replacing the cloudiness. She lowers her gravelly voice into a hiss, making it just deep enough so it could be mistaken for that of a male, "Why the h&^%'re ya sayin' that?" Her tail begins to fluff out as it lashes. Claws unsheathe. All of the changes happen in a few moments, and could make the weretiger appear very intimidating.

She smiles down at the Lady Tiger like one would to a child, smiling softly. "You should come yourself my lovely Lady Tiger. I believe that you have taken my words far too literally, showing you are still very naive. I mean to say that I wanted you not for food, but for the sexual pleasures of the flesh..." wink  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:02 pm
Firetiger's gaze lowers and she mumbles an "Oh," but it quickly rises again. "What makes ya think I'd agree to that? 'N anyway," she says, suggesting that there is another reason for her distaste in Aya's offer, "I like toms, not she-cats." The neko walks away to the tavern, casting a burning glance back at Aya while she opens the door, "There'll be more blood drippin' offa you if ya try anything like that on me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:20 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger's gaze lowers and she mumbles an "Oh," but it quickly rises again. "What makes ya think I'd agree to that? 'N anyway," she says, suggesting that there is another reason for her distaste in Aya's offer, "I like toms, not she-cats." The neko walks away to the tavern, casting a burning glance back at Aya while she opens the door, "There'll be more blood drippin' offa you if ya try anything like that on me."

She smirks at the other girl's remark. "Wounds such as yours would have little effect upon an ethereal creature such as I my sweet. Besides, we all know that many who enjoy the pleasures of the women, start with the pleasures of men. Your chase will just add more pleasure when I finally make you mine". She giggles evily to herself, before making a few suggestive poses at the Lady Tiger.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm
Firetiger ignores Aya, the flames in her eyes gradually disappearing and the fur on her tail flattening as she tries to make her expression neutral. She finds an empty corner in the tavern, kneeling there and staring at the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:26 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger ignores Aya, the flames in her eyes gradually disappearing and the fur on her tail flattening as she tries to make her expression neutral. She finds an empty corner in the tavern, kneeling there and staring at the floor.

Smirking softly she goes behind the bar, filling a glass with an expensive bottle of wine, before taking a seat within view of the Lady Tiger, and easy viewing distance of the other ladies in the tavern, slowly sipping on her drink.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:30 pm
Ayame smirks and looks at Aya before walking over to her sitting next to her on the floor "you do know every succubi needs a good pet"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:44 am
Angel Marie Luna
Ayame smirks and looks at Aya before walking over to her sitting next to her on the floor "you do know every succubi needs a good pet"

Thinking about Ayame's statement, she smirks at the other girl. "Well now that DOES sound like a rather good suggestion. You wouldn't happen to know where to find a good pet, now would you...?" ninja  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:32 pm
Firetiger's ears pivot to the conversation but her gaze shows that she's fallen far enough into thought to be unaware of it. She eventually gives the floor a smile as her thoughts drift, not realizing that it could be seen as a reaction to what's being said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Astro took a seat at the bar, watching the scene that was going on the lounge as he placed his order "You wouldent happen to serve sushi would you?"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:42 pm
astroninja1
Astro took a seat at the bar, watching the scene that was going on the lounge as he placed his order "You wouldent happen to serve sushi would you?"

W...what kind would you like?  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 am
Astro thought for a few moments before saying "hmmm... im not sure....surprise me"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:24 pm
astroninja1
Astro thought for a few moments before saying "hmmm... im not sure....surprise me"

Ok

After awhile a tray is set infront of him with severalk types of sushi such as sashimi, unagi, hamshi, as well as a bowl of rice.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games