Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 pm
*as a voice in every corner of the room* you canot kill me that easely*all exits are closed and locked*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 pm
*says a spell and i can see walks over to edward and says telepathiclly* whats goin on?  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

iNaneBunBun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 pm
*runs to the lady serving food* i want everything you have!
*she walks with two plates full of food and sits in the table* >w<
nummy, im ganna stuff my lttle face up
*she begins to eat*
so wat are yours names owo *talks with mouth full of food*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:14 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
brb im hungry lol
lol ok im going to give Yuki a tour! so catch up whenever!

*runs* sorry i was gone hah..  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Alice the Loving

notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
*see the hunter hiding* i see you! why dont you give up? you will die before cathing ONE of the studants here *cast a spell that make a ice shield apear in front of self and run towards the hunter*

five hunters apper along the way and fires 25 arrows at once from all directions.
*slides to dodge arrows, only three hit one in the right arm and two on the left arm and leg* mnph...*cast another spell and the room becomes pich black*

laughter fiills the area. the hunter with Ed "well, i thought you animals were more inteligent than back home but" another twenty five arrows are fired at Ed form all diretions. "but you seem dumber than the b***h is (calling Tora a female dog sinse she has a brother that is a werewlof if you forgot) (p.s.s. also try useing more than one sentance to say what is going on and what your charter is doing to make the RP more entertaning)  
HONEY-CHAN lover
*says a spell and i can see walks over to edward and says telepathiclly* whats goin on?
*notice the contact and teleport her away while saying*"dont come here untill i'm done"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:15 pm
iNaneBunBun
*she begins to eat*
*hisako thinks to herself "giggle how cute!"* My name is Hisako and the person that was with me is Riko! she is one of my friends cousins!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:15 pm
iNaneBunBun
*she begins to eat*

My name is Riko  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
*notice the contact and teleport her away while saying*"dont come here untill i'm done"

8blinks at the light inpact*says bck to* oh ok..fine... *sits in a corner and adds* hope u know im not very good at following rules...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
*see the hunter hiding* i see you! why dont you give up? you will die before cathing ONE of the studants here *cast a spell that make a ice shield apear in front of self and run towards the hunter*

five hunters apper along the way and fires 25 arrows at once from all directions.
*slides to dodge arrows, only three hit one in the right arm and two on the left arm and leg* mnph...*cast another spell and the room becomes pich black*

laughter fiills the area. the hunter with Ed "well, i thought you animals were more inteligent than back home but" another twenty five arrows are fired at Ed form all diretions. "but you seem dumber than the b***h is (calling Tora a female dog sinse she has a brother that is a werewlof if you forgot) (p.s.s. also try useing more than one sentance to say what is going on and what your charter is doing to make the RP more entertaning)
(ok) *notice the arrows and deflect them with the ice shielb by covering myself completely (read making the shield becoming a ball)* i think you didnt think about preparation before battle... *after all arows are deflected the shild burst into spikes that hit some of the fake hunters* i think you underestimated me as well...*start preparing a spell to summon a devil and thinks* this might be suicide but he might not live as well  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover

8blinks at the light inpact*says bck to* oh ok..fine... *sits in a corner and adds* hope u know im not very good at following rules...

One hunter in the cafiteria "ready?" other hunter "o yes this one will make a good slave for a wealth man" the two hunters jump from the celling and throws two nets at lucy.  
*finish all the food* licks her hands*
HI HISAKO CYA LATER RIKO ^w^
that was really tasty food =D
im all stuft up
*taps tummy*
as you know im yuki in only
*counts fingers puts up ten*
plus 4! =D im that years old ^w^

iNaneBunBun

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:22 pm
iNaneBunBun
*finish all the food* licks her hands*
HI HISAKO CYA LATER RIKO ^w^
that was really tasty food =D
im all stuft up
*taps tummy*
as you know im yuki in only
*counts fingers puts up ten*
plus 4! =D im that years old ^w^

Yuki be careful! it seems theres hunters in the cafeteria! are u ready to leave and continue the tour?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:23 pm
*yelps and uses my staft to brake free of the net*looks at the hunters and says* im a hard one to catch *runs and says a spell making them confused about which direction they are going*laughs to self*  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

(ok) *notice the arrows and deflect them with the ice shielb by covering myself completely (read making the shield becoming a ball)* i think you didnt think about preparation before battle... *after all arows are deflected the shild burst into spikes that hit some of the fake hunters* i think you underestimated me as well...*start preparing a spell to summon a devil and thinks* this might be suicide but he might not live as well

"well than, summoning a devil? well i should stop that" a string of bombs are trwon around Ed "that my friend is something that the b***h tried but failed miserablly at it" the fuses on the bombs are long but burn quickly.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games