Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:04 pm
MDaylus

"Is this nor what this trip is besides a way to get away from everyone else. Because I was under the impression that this was a romantic get away." Loki teased back. When Tony continued to say that he would like the fire as long as Loki was okay with it. "It is not that they aren't my favorite things it's just in my other form they have a greater chance to hurt me more so than others. But they are also quite warm almost too much so if I have been in that form recently. Seeing as I have not been in Jotun form in a few days it should affect me no more than it does you." Loki answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Loki's teasing, giving a little nod. That was what this cruise was for, even if Tony hadn't anticipated it venturing too far into cliche territory. When Loki explained that he would be alright with the fire, Tony smiled warmly. "Good. Because I have to admit, spending an evening on some little beach next to a fire with you does sound rather appealing." He said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:19 pm
MDaylus

"Indeed it does, especially after a day of playing in the water." Loki smiled. He liked the idea of spending the night on the beach with his mate next to the fire. He moved back to finish breakfast munching primarily on the fruit as it seemed less likely to make him ill lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Relaxing, Tony slowly finished his coffee, enjoying the breeze coming up off the waves, picking at a bit of toast every now and then. He had noticed Loki’s change in eating, but he didn’t question it. Everyone went through phases with food right? And at least fruit was something Tony could easily provide. Like Tony had predicted, small islands began to pop up on the horizon shortly before noon, other boats coming with them. Of course Tony’s yacht was the largest and fanciest of them, proving the islands to be fairly secluded from the outside world, only a handful of other non-natives in possession of their own boats stopping by.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:49 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up when he finally noticed the islands in the distance. It caused some hope to flare up in him again until he saw the other ships. There was no way his son had not been seen by midgardian's if he was on these islands. He held onto some hope that maybe they would find d a clue about Fenrir. "Are all these other boats venturing to the islands?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“To the main islands, yes.” Tony replied, looking at the boats curiously. “This is a huge cluster of islands. The bigger ones with more resources have people living on them all the time, most of the smaller islands, or islands further from these main three or four are uninhabited, or have been abandoned in recent decades.” He explained. “The island we’re heading for is one of the ones furthest out. We won’t even be able to see it until tomorrow.” Looking back to Loki, he smiled. “I’d understand if you just want to bypass all of this and go straight there.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to look at all the boats that had congregated around them when Tony said that they were indeed heading to the main islands like they were. He listened as Tony continued to say that the island cluster was a huge one with many smaller islands. Hearing that the island they were heading for was the furthest out and that they would not even be able to see it until the next day. There was a chance was that his son would be there because it was a less explored or viewed island. When Tony said that he understood if he wanted to skip all they had planned to go straight there. "No, as much as I would love to see if my son is there I do not wish to cut our time together short. If we find my son on that island, there is no doubt that will be the end of our trip. So no, I want to spend the time with you." Loki answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded, leaning over and kissing Loki’s cheek. “Alright. Why don’t we both get dressed a little more appropriately? I think we’d both enjoy a little walk through the town before we find the best place for snorkeling.” He said lightly, getting up and moving to find clothes he wouldn’t mind being around other people in. Tony ended up in loose cargo shorts, but abandoned the tank he’d been wearing around the ship for a solid colored Hawaiian button up shirt. He also packed a little bag with their swimsuits and some emergency supplies. By the time they were done, the yacht was pulling into a dock. Tony smiled at Loki, taking his hand, bag slung over his shoulder as they left the boat.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony as the man leaned over and kissed his cheek. Looking down at his clothes when Tony suggested that they both get dressed in something a bit more appropriate. He was dressed but it was a much more casual wear and something designed to keep him warm. "I do believe I would like that yes." Loki smiled before moving to gather some appropriate clothing to go into town in. He dressed in some comfortable jeans and a t-shirt, when he turned to face his mate he looked quite confused at the man's shirt choice. He however said nothing as the man took his hand and led them off the boat.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Heading down the dock and into town, they were instantly surrounded by new sights, smells, and noises. The island was covered in thick jungle, but the town had carved out a place for itself. Brightly colored birds flew about and small packs of lemurs roamed the rooftops. The town bustled with life, but little attention was paid to Tony and Loki. They were just another pair of outsiders stopping by for a day to be gone tomorrow. Tony grinned as they entered what appeared to be a market, stalls selling everything from food to handmade clothing. The genius slowed then, stopping and examining many of the little booths, intent on finding a souvenir.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked on in a bit of awe as they entered the city and were surrounded by new sights, smells and noises. He was amazed at how the city was formed. He looked up as a bird flew by and was awed by its colors and directed to the small ape like creatures. He followed Tony looking at all of the animals around more interested in them then the booths around. When he felt Tony slow and stop he then looked down to Tony to see what the man was interested in. Looking over the stuff that was in the stalls he hummed in amusement.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at his mate when he hummed and smirked. “I really need to take you to the zoo at some point. You’re proving to be an animal person.” He said lightly, turning his attention back to the booths, buying a small hand carved wooden figurine, he thanked the woman profusely before moving over to a stall selling what looked to be sweet breads of some sort. Buying two, he handed one to Loki. “Well, here’s to being adventurous.” He said before biting into his treat. Chewing slowly, his brows creased, surprised by the flavor, the bread seasoned with spices and a bit of fruitiness. “Well it’s not bad at least….” He said.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said that he needed to take him to the zoo. "I have always loved animals but I suppose part of that may come from my children." Loki smiled softly. Accepting the sweet bread he wondered if he could tempt one of the small black and white ape like creatures closer with a bit of it. He munched on the bread and hummed. "Not bad, different." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the explanation. He’d guessed some of it had to do with Loki’s kid, but knew it was more than that. It was endearing really, especially since Tony tended to have problems handling just about anything he didn’t create. And he even argued with his own artificial creations. Wrapping an arm around Loki’s waist as they ate, he smirked as he followed the god’s eyes to the lemurs on the roof tops. “Those are lemurs.” He said slowly, providing what little information he could remember about them through the bond.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man's hand slipped around his waist. He hadn't even been paying attention again so focused on the creatures that intrigued him so. "Lemurs..." Loki hummed when Tony told them what they were called. He took in the information Tony gave him and still wondered if he could draw them close.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games