Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:47 pm
"yea sure" she takes her dad "go find him and quickly okay" she half carries him, half drags him towards the mages room  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:50 pm
Tomoe nods and runs toward where she last saw him. Please be okay... please be okay... she said over and over in her head.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:06 pm
They finnally made it back, after that horrible journey. Juno was exhausted from the blood loss, but he knew that this was typical of him. He watched Esuna, as she transformed back into a small cherubim, her large seraph-wings dissapearing and reapearing as small ones, her body (like in the signature) intact. She looked at Juno, and frowned. "Damnit...if i didn't take that long to give you the crystal of Emotion..i could've raped that Ikasu like the rapist he is..." she said, and holds Juno forcefully. "Now.. i'll take back the gem... if you don't mind.." she says , and forces it out of him. Juno staggers a bit, holding his heart, and looks at her confused.

Altough he knows that this is Esuna back to her regular self, and since rationalizing in his regular own Juno-ish self too, he smiles a bit. "Of course i don't mind. But try to be a bit more gentle, eh? They don't call you a guardian for nothing.." he says, and covers his wound a bit more. "Either it's me, or this castle has the worst security patrol in the entire kingdom... Valdie's being to soft with his guards... . now.. where's that kitty Tomoe? ...I hope she's alright... and where's Bella? She hasn't run off now, has she? I saw Valdie going throug a bit of abuse over there... he's not in good shape.. to... ergh.. find her. I don't see Nightbane anywhere... Oh, yeah, I heard that someone wanted to give Tomoe a letter from Valdie... i think he mentioned Nightbane..." he says, worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:09 pm
she makes it to the room and lays him down on the bed, she nodds and they start to heal him, she sighs and sits down, she leans against the wall watching them  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:14 pm
Tomoe looks at Juno at the end of the Hallway and smiles brightly. "juno-chan!!" she yells eagerly and runs toward him, aiming to pounce on him. "JUNO-CHAN! You're okay!" she says as she gets ready to pounce, but suddenly stops remembering that he's hurt, so she slips, trips and hits herself against the wall beside Juno. She sits up straight, face completely red from the impact. Tomoe whimpers softly as she rubs her nose. "..... owie..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:25 pm
(brb, going to take my lil bro upstairs... )  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:44 pm
Juno smiles with a bit of pain, and crouches to her. "Carefull there, Tomoe... cabage soup saturday is over.." he says, and helps her up, spilling a bit of blood from his neck. "Oh.. would you look at that..." he says, a bit dizzy. ".. I bet you in 3 seconds all of the guards will sniff the blood and willwant to suck it out from me.." he says, smiles shepishly, as Esuna helps hold him too. "To-tomoe... are you alright?.... What did that demon, Ikasu, do to you? ... He.. didn't... do anything horrible, right? Because if he did, i will make sure he suffers.. at my hands. And Esuna's, too. She has some unfinished buisness with him..." he says, his chains dangling and jangling a bit.

Thank goodness for the potion.. if not.. i' wouldn't have controlled my soul soo well inside there..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Tomoe looks at his wound and shudders. "Ow.... Oh Juno-chan... that must hurt a lot...." she says as she throws her arm around his shoulder to help him walk. "Ikasu... oh.. um.... he tried to.... bbut nothing too bad happened.... I mean... um.... no penetration," she said, smiling shepishly, trying not to worry him. "Cmon let's take you to rest...." she said as she walked with him, not wanting to remember about Ikasu.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:01 pm
Juno looks at her seriusly. "... If it scares you to think about it... i won't push you.." he says, looking at her with a worried face. "..I don't want to rest, really... i've been resting for 3 days straigth, every single one.. this one's simple... Esuna can clean it up... i swear.." he says, smiling shepishly.

Esuna rolls her eyes." I'm not exactly going to clean you.. buit you're definetly going to stop bleeding... How's everyone, Tomoe? " she asks, meaning Valdamt, Bella, and Nightbane.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:05 pm
Tomoe looks at him and frowns softly. "Okay... " she says as she takes him to her bedroom and helps him sit down on the bed. "Well... Bella's okay.... Daddy... daddy has me worried... I found him on the hallway and he fainted. He's with the mages, unconcious... and Nightbane..... he's.... he's.... he's dead..." she said, looking down to the floor, sadly. "He was executed... a letter came saying so."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:23 pm
Juno looks at her, sitting on the bed. "...So... he really was killed...." he says, looking into space. "....Looks like I couldn't come to his aid..." he adds, looking at her softly. ".... ... At least... at least you're still alive..." he says, rubbing her face, but feelign an empty feeling inside his stomach, knowing a battle comrade has fallen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:26 pm
*forgot to add*

And Bella? How did.. did she take it?" he says, seeing Tomoe's face very sad. "Oh.. .dont.. .don't cry." he says, softly.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:26 pm
she lays down on the ground and curls up into a ball, she sighs and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:27 pm
Tomoe looks at him, a bit sadly. "Y-Yeah.... but you know what weird...? Bella seemed to take it... well... I mean.... she's been.. normal...kinda..." she said. "But anyway... I'm glad that you're alive too..." she says as she nuzzles him softly and smells the blood from his neck. Nooooo Tomoe... be a good girl... be.... good... oh... so delicious.... she thought.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:44 pm
Juno stops covering his wound, now being coverd up by a soft pressure that Esuna is applying, though a trickle of blood still comes out squirting. He smiles, and says "Heh...so.. she took it normally? ... I get a good feeling... and i might be right, that she really knows Nightbane's true status. If she's taking this well.. knowing how Bella is with him... he's alive and doing well. Trust me, Tomoe-san, I might not be good with girls.. but i learned a bit from looks by Esuna.. though she never teached me what kinds of looks show when a girl wants to do the nasty" he says ,and sees her face with droplets of blood. "Oh.. Tomoe.." he says, softly, feeling bad.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games