Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 am

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Technically, I'm just a hologram. But some vampires that look like Angelita brought me here."

"Oh... I see..." she said. "Any idea how to get out of here?"

"I don't know, but maybe those people if we go back," he said, taking her by the hand and running back down the path.

She follows him, holding his hand tightly.

He ran to the end of the path, looking down the other for the group of vampires.

She looks around as well. "I want to get out of here so badly...." she said softly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:35 am

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Technically, I'm just a hologram. But some vampires that look like Angelita brought me here."

"Oh... I see..." she said. "Any idea how to get out of here?"

"I don't know, but maybe those people if we go back," he said, taking her by the hand and running back down the path.

He ran to the end of the path, looking down the other for the group of vampires.

She looks around as well. "I want to get out of here so badly...." she said softly.

"Me too, but I don't know how..." he said quietly, pulling her closer to him.

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:38 am

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She hugs him softly. "I hate to admit it... but...I'm.... a bit.... scared...." she says.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:39 am

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She hugs him softly. "I hate to admit it... but...I'm.... a bit.... scared...." she says.

"It's fine, I can understand why," he hugged her tighter, moving his eyes around, looking for any signs of life.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:42 am

they fought with the leader and the guards "hey no" they yelled getting trapped in bubbles, they all floated in the air asleep trapped in the bubbles

leader: hahah now for the other two *he waves his hand sending guards towards arage and tanya*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:44 am

He looked down the path, and saw a group of men coming their way. "Run, I'll take care of them," he said to Tanya, letting go and stepping in front of her.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:47 am

they smiled throwing sticky goo at them
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:48 am

His arms thrust upward, a wall of rock forming in front of them, the goo smashing into it. He hit his hands against the ground, the wall collapsing and sending shards of sharp rock at the men.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:53 am

they blocked it with their silver rods, they raised their arms shooting lightning at them

leader appears from the shadows "lets have your friends join this" he smiled and in front of them the bubbles appeared with their bodies floating in them, the bubbles popped and they apppeared on their feet eyes dark red, all six looked at the two
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:55 am

"Great....more people that hate me," he sighed, grabbing Tanya and quickly sinking into the ground, leaving to find a place to think.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:59 am

they looked back at the leader,

he smiled and clapped his hands putting all six back in the bubbles, they returned back to his castles, he placed them in a giant room, their sleeping bodies floating there
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:10 pm

(sry b!) Tanya followed Cordire, feeling a bit confused.

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:25 pm

KaosAngel012

They appeared out of the ground, far away from the guards and leader guy. "Okay...gotta think..." he said to himself, sitting down and putting his hands on his head.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:30 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012

They appeared out of the ground, far away from the guards and leader guy. "Okay...gotta think..." he said to himself, sitting down and putting his hands on his head.

She sits next to him and rubs his back. "Take it easy, honey..." she said looking at him with concern.

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

She sits next to him and rubs his back. "Take it easy, honey..." she said looking at him with concern.

"Sorry...I just don't know what to do..." he sighed, looking up at Tanya.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games