Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrairieGhost

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:26 am

BlackWolfPoet
prairieghost
*wanders back in and stabs her computer repeatedly*

As I was TRYING to say before my connection went to crap... I'm used to flamers. I'm an ED regular.
ooh...thats gotta be fun. I normally keep out of there nowadays. So hostile...
It's really fun sometimes... like right now, Paul Diggles has a thread up "What do you thing of George W?" But it's about George Washington, not Bush. We're trying to see how many people will add their opinion without even reading the first post... so far, we're up to 30
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:27 am

furry wolf
prairieghost
furry wolf
prairieghost

As I was TRYING to say before my connection went to crap... I'm used to flamers. I'm an ED regular.
*looks at her hand* you are a flamer o.O
I reserve that for n00bs. 3nodding
bad girl. you should be nice to n00bs and re-educate them xd
I'm nice to newbies. N00bs deserve no better than being toasted over an open flame and fed to my cat.

PrairieGhost

BlackWolfPoet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:28 am

prairieghost
BlackWolfPoet
prairieghost

It's really fun sometimes... like right now, Paul Diggles has a thread up "What do you thing of George W?" But it's about George Washington, not Bush. We're trying to see how many people will add their opinion without even reading the first post... so far, we're up to 30

lol...honestly, i cant understand what is so hard about reading the friggin first post...it cant take more than 5 minutes stressed . Anyways, I gotta go to class. Bye all.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:30 am

BlackWolfPoet
prairieghost
BlackWolfPoet
prairieghost

lol...honestly, i cant understand what is so hard about reading the friggin first post...it cant take more than 5 minutes stressed . Anyways, I gotta go to class. Bye all.
Or just the first sentence for that matter. lol Take care!

PrairieGhost

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:32 am

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:36 am

LMAO *tucks that in her pocket for future use*

PrairieGhost

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:40 am

prairieghost
i used it a couple times today. i think i want to pm it to j and whiteclaw again XO just to get a bad reputation. it might be funny but god damnit its the truth. and they dont stick to those rules here =x
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:42 am

furry wolf
prairieghost
i used it a couple times today. i think i want to pm it to j and whiteclaw again XO just to get a bad reputation. it might be funny but god damnit its the truth. and they dont stick to those rules here =x
lol henceforth, I am sending it to every dumbass that posts GD or CB material in ED >.<

*looks at the sketch in front of her and sighs* An angelic skunk... this is proving a challenge.

PrairieGhost

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:45 am

stinky *holds nose*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:47 am

Stinky? Where?

Rinchans flower

PrairieGhost

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:47 am

furry wolf
stinky *holds nose*
lol Maka isn't stinky...he's just a brat. He donated to Gaia for me in exchange for this drawing of his av as a furr.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:49 am

I don't mean that he's a brat because he donated... I mean he's a brat in spite of it. lol

PrairieGhost

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:49 am

your panties rinnie *looks at the bruin mark on the butt*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:50 am

>.<

Ewww. Not true.

xp

Rinchans flower

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:50 am

Rinchans flower
>.<

Ewww. Not true.

xp
then why did you poop your panties ?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games