Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:24 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Sir Please...Ill Give Anything to Have her Stay She Has a Life here, She Has Everything Here, Isnt There Anything I can do to Lets her Stay?" She Said Looking at Him Showing No Fear Still Sending Him Vibs to Calm Him
he looks at her "child, if they come here they will kill every single one of you" he sighs "ill let her stay if 1.she has 5 of my guards with her at all times 2. her brother stays and 3. when i say im taking her back, you let her go"

She Nods "Yes Sir, But, Why Does she Have to Have Guards With her at All Times? That Takes Basically her Intire Freedome Away"
"they are known to shapeshift, they can be anywhere at all times and attack when nobody knows it"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:25 am
Aprilbaby1
wt0335
look's at the man"i'm sorry about befor i did not know"look's at anthra"why didn't you tell us all of the story"
"its okay" he bows his head "may i ask who all of you are"

she looks down "i didnt want to bring any trouble.....and i feared that you guys wouldnt want me around"

"I am Kyoko, Everyone Basically Calls Me Kyo" She Smiles "And Anthra, We are Your Friends We Would Love and Care for you Nomatter What"  

iLacey

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:25 am
hear's what he said"as long as i go with her""my name is alex"look's at her"yes we would want you around and i would still marry you anthra"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:26 am
she smiles softly "thanks you guys"

he nodds then raises his eyebrows "marry?"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:27 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Sir Please...Ill Give Anything to Have her Stay She Has a Life here, She Has Everything Here, Isnt There Anything I can do to Lets her Stay?" She Said Looking at Him Showing No Fear Still Sending Him Vibs to Calm Him
he looks at her "child, if they come here they will kill every single one of you" he sighs "ill let her stay if 1.she has 5 of my guards with her at all times 2. her brother stays and 3. when i say im taking her back, you let her go"

She Nods "Yes Sir, But, Why Does she Have to Have Guards With her at All Times? That Takes Basically her Intire Freedome Away"
"they are known to shapeshift, they can be anywhere at all times and attack when nobody knows it"

"How about, I Stay with Anthra at All Times...She Can Move into My Dorm Room with me into the Third Room? And Besides Leon and Tye are With Me all the Time they are Better then any old Gaurds, They can Protect her"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:28 am
"yes me and anthra are to be marred in 5 day's"  

wt0335

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:32 am
what you two are giting marred why hasint eney one told me

and sir my name is Leonidas and leon for sort  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:33 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"How about, I Stay with Anthra at All Times...She Can Move into My Dorm Room with me into the Third Room? And Besides Leon and Tye are With Me all the Time they are Better then any old Gaurds, They can Protect her"
"two of the guards are her brothers, so im leaving them here, end of it you hear" he looks at alex "in 5 days you say, well, welcome to the family alex" he smiles "well i must be off, Grath, Seth, keth, you three stay here, blow my whistle if anything goes wrong" and with that he vanished into a puff of smoke  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:35 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"two of the guards are her brothers, so im leaving them here, end of it you hear" he looks at alex "in 5 days you say, well, welcome to the family alex" he smiles "well i must be off, Grath, Seth, keth, you three stay here, blow my whistle if anything goes wrong" and with that he vanished into a puff of smoke

"Yes Sir" She Nods and Sighs then looks at Anthra and Smiles "I Guess your My New Roomate"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:36 am
"well look's like i have your father's blessing"  

wt0335

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am
can someone plez explane to me what just hapind  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am
"great you three just had to come adn stay" she mutered

seth laughs "hey not our fault"

"yep, but hey your friend looks cute"Keth smiles and winks at kyo  

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:39 am
"anthra his he a perv oir something"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:40 am
Kanycta
can someone plez explane to me what just hapind
guess who the best man is leo
he says in a whisper into his ear  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:40 am
"Sure Leon, I Got Anthra to Come back so she Can Get Married to Alex, and Also Get her as My Roomate to insure her Safety and Also Lower the Gaurd Level, Sorry Anthra but You Have to have Non, So you Wouldnt have to be treated like a Prisoner but Oh well"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games