Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 pm
*finish the spell and a giant devil apear(description:about 20 foot tall, has a brow skin with some chains around the chest, wields a big sword about 5 foot loong) hides*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 pm
*jumps from the table and lands beside hisako* im readdy *with a cute smile*  

iNaneBunBun

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 pm
iNaneBunBun
*jumps from the table and lands beside hisako* im readdy *with a cute smile*
ok lets go  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
*yelps and uses my staft to brake free of the net*looks at the hunters and says* im a hard one to catch *runs and says a spell making them confused about which direction they are going*laughs to self*

"well, this is quite the intresting school ey brother?" one hunter says, "yes brother but the voodoo needs more work dont you agree" the other says turning around and sets hands up like he will lunch something from them. "yes it does" the other says doing the same.  

Alice the Loving

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm
*leads Yuki towards the meadow* over here is the pond and just past the pond is the meadow! *points to the meadow*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm
*the bombs explode but the devil doesent eaven moves by the impact, but ed is throw over a wall with great sthengh, the divil opens wings wich illuminate the whole room with fire, ed smile* i might die... but you wont survive as well... *stands up after moch struggle* becalse i didnt tied the devil to me... eaven if i die he will still atack*falls on the floor*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iNaneBunBun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 pm
*puts one hand to her forhead*
were?! ...
OH WAIT i see it
Neet! >w<

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 pm
notingles
*finish the spell and a giant devil apear(description:about 20 foot tall, has a brow skin with some chains around the chest, wields a big sword about 5 foot loong) hides*

the bombs explode and holy water flys every where. "well that was rather easy to trap the cat" the hunter says with a knfe to Eds throut. "now what to do, kill you and sell your fur or how about i sell you as a slave?"  

Alice the Loving

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm
so their brothers...this could be interesting! ive been needing something to do! *stops runing suddenly and turns around to fight*turns the corner and has flamed hands*sayd thro teeth* tell me wat u know! or die!!!!  
iNaneBunBun
*puts one hand to her forhead*
were?! ...
OH WAIT i see it
Neet! >w<

*keeps walking* ok this is the courtyard and this big building here are the dorms!  

xMaia308x

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

*try to stabilish a mental link with tora and after many tryes he does it* "if i die... kill the divil"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles

the bombs explode and holy water flys every where. "well that was rather easy to trap the cat" the hunter says with a knfe to Eds throut. "now what to do, kill you and sell your fur or how about i sell you as a slave?"
i think you didnt do your homework...*cogh blood* the devils of this relm arent aflicted by holy water... you are dead...*pass out, the devil roars and rush to the hunter ant high speed*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:34 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
so their brothers...this could be interesting! ive been needing something to do! *stops runing suddenly and turns around to fight*turns the corner and has flamed hands*sayd thro teeth* tell me wat u know! or die!!!!

"brother she has fire" one says bringing arms down. "yes and a knife that calls" the other says walking to the knife's call  
User Image
Name:hishigako,gako for short
Dont like:BROTHER(mit)
Owner:spookdude100
Powers:Teleportation, flight, telecenesis,chagnes into a demon when angry
You can adopt one too!
Adopt One!
Hey guys its gako wussup?  

Spookdude IV

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

*laughs at herself* Hah i got distracted...^w^;  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games