Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 pm
Katina Star
SubonicXP
"Oh, well that explains what he meant by that then. Fortunately you seem to have survived your crash so that is good. You intend to stay here for awhile I assume?" He asked her.

"Yeah... I don't really have anywhere else to go," Katina said. "If it's alright with you guys of course."
"Very well then, you'll be expected to pull your weight however, wait here." Sub said as he began to walk off. He would soon come back with a cardboard box in his hands which he would proceed to set down on a nearby table and open it up. "Here I have a few items for you which will be crucial to your success within this team. First the most important piece of equipment, our communication device, the SNAG." Sub said as he handed Katina a PDA-like device. "Go ahead, power it on."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 pm
SubonicXP
"Very well then, you'll be expected to pull your weight however, wait here." Sub said as he began to walk off. He would soon come back with a cardboard box in his hands which he would proceed to set down on a nearby table and open it up. "Here I have a few items for you which will be crucial to your success within this team. First the most important piece of equipment, our communication device, the SNAG." Sub said as he handed Katina a PDA-like device. "Go ahead, power it on."

Katina takes the SNAG and turns it on. "Awesome! I love technology!"  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 pm
Katina Star

Katina takes the SNAG and turns it on. "Awesome! I love technology!"
As the device is powered on it suddenly begins to speak to Katina as the ball eye-like camera at the top begins to move on its own. "Greetings, I am a Guidance Resource and Assistance Yielder program installed to the SNAG network, you may call me GRAY for convenience. I am an artificial intelligence designed to assist the members of the team in any way possible. The device in your possession is called a SNAG, or Snagem Network Access Gear. It is a communication device which allows you to communicate with other members of the team or access the team's database for things such as missions. Furthermore it has a built in Pokedex, world map, among many other features, it's a vital tool." GRAY said to Katina through the SNAG.

"What he doesn't say is he also has a tendency to smart off." Sub spoke up. "...any who, if you haven't received your Snag Machine, now is the time-" GRAY went to speak, but Sub cut him off by handing Katina a gauntlet-like device. "Already on it." Sub said. "Very well, the device just handed to you is called a Snag Machine, it is a device used to convert Pokeballs and give them the ability to capture, or snag, another trainer's Pokemon. Use it in a situation you deem necessary. Now, if you have any questions feel free to inquire for assistance." GRAY said before going quiet.

"Oh, and these are yours too." Sub said handing Katina six empty Pokeballs. "Also this too." He said taking out a backpack from the box. "In the backpack you'll find some healing items, rope, and a collapsible hoverboard. Now then, any questions?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:19 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh, and these are yours too." Sub said handing Katina six empty Pokeballs. "Also this too." He said taking out a backpack from the box. "In the backpack you'll find some healing items, rope, and a collapsible hoverboard. Now then, any questions?" He asked her.

Katina tries on the Snag Machine and looks inside the backpack for a moment, then looks up at Sub. "Uhm.. how do I catch a Pokemon?"  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:25 pm
Katina Star
SubonicXP

Katina tries on the Snag Machine and looks inside the backpack for a moment, then looks up at Sub. "Uhm.. how do I catch a Pokemon?"
"Ah! Yes, guess that is the most important part." Sub said taking out another Pokeball, handing it to Katina. "In this ball is a loaner Pokemon, a Raticate. You can use this Pokemon to help you capture your first Pokemon. Any Pokemon you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:31 pm
SubonicXP
"Ah! Yes, guess that is the most important part." Sub said taking out another Pokeball, handing it to Katina. "In this ball is a loaner Pokemon, a Raticate. You can use this Pokemon to help you capture your first Pokemon. Any Pokemon you have in mind?"

"Hmm..." Katina thinks for a moment. "I read a bit about the Pokemon in these regions before coming over here. There were a few that were absolutely adorable that also evolved into totally awesome final forms. There's one in particular called a Squirtle that seems pretty cool..."  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:54 pm
Josey had kind of spaced out for a bit lost in thought. "Sorry about that, I was thinking of some things and I guess I spaced out of you. Nice to meet you." She smiled. There was something sort of familiar with Katina, but she couldn't quite place it so she just brushed it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:09 pm
RhymeJW
Josey had kind of spaced out for a bit lost in thought. "Sorry about that, I was thinking of some things and I guess I spaced out of you. Nice to meet you." She smiled. There was something sort of familiar with Katina, but she couldn't quite place it so she just brushed it off.

Katina chuckles a little at Josey. "I do that sometimes too," she laughs as she puts the Pokeballs and SNAG into her new backpack, leaving the loaner Raticate's ball out so she can examine it. She presses the button on the ball and the Raticate comes out in a flash. "RATICATE!" it yells.

"Whoa! Cool!" Katina exclaims.  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:31 pm
"If that's the same Raticate I just used on the last mission, its a life saver!" Sure enough the Raticate bounced over to Josey and rubbed up against her, she patted it on the head and then it went back to Katina. "Yeah you'll really like working with that pokemon. Very loyal and obedient."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 pm
RhymeJW
"If that's the same Raticate I just used on the last mission, its a life saver!" Sure enough the Raticate bounced over to Josey and rubbed up against her, she patted it on the head and then it went back to Katina. "Yeah you'll really like working with that pokemon. Very loyal and obedient."

"Cool," Katina said as the Raticate walked back over to her and looked up expectantly, as though waiting to be asked to do something. "How do I know what moves it knows? I've never had a Pokemon before... I only know what I learned while studying to join the Pokemon Trainer division of the army..."  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 pm
"I had double checked that with Sub, it knows all the moves of a Raticate, HM/TM egg moves... all of it. No limit." She smiled, "Think saved my butt a couple times on the last mission and is amazing in the hands of a trainer that knows what he or she is doing. I suggest checking up on GRAY to see what you can find. Should be a full pokedex in there and GRAY helped me out with what moves to use when I was in trouble."

Josey goes to the kitchen and grabs a rootbeer from the fridge. "Would you care for one?", she asked Katina.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:21 pm
RhymeJW
"I had double checked that with Sub, it knows all the moves of a Raticate, HM/TM egg moves... all of it. No limit." She smiled, "Think saved my butt a couple times on the last mission and is amazing in the hands of a trainer that knows what he or she is doing. I suggest checking up on GRAY to see what you can find. Should be a full pokedex in there and GRAY helped me out with what moves to use when I was in trouble."

Josey goes to the kitchen and grabs a rootbeer from the fridge. "Would you care for one?", she asked Katina.

Katina pulls out the device and looks up information about Raticate's moves when she hears Josey speak again. "Oh.. yeah sure."  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 pm
Josey grabs another rootbeer from the fridge and hands it off to Katina as she heads over to the sofas. She then cracks open her can and takes a sip while she pulls her GRAY out. "Well first things first, I'm not calling this machine GRAY..." Turning it over in her hands a few times she thinks carefully... "I think I'm ganna call it Spock, kind of reminds me a bit of a TV character." She turns on her newly named device and opens up a few files. "Seems we got team rules and rank listings in this thing so we should really give it a good look over."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:12 pm
RhymeJW
Josey grabs another rootbeer from the fridge and hands it off to Katina as she heads over to the sofas. She then cracks open her can and takes a sip while she pulls her GRAY out. "Well first things first, I'm not calling this machine GRAY..." Turning it over in her hands a few times she thinks carefully... "I think I'm ganna call it Spock, kind of reminds me a bit of a TV character." She turns on her newly named device and opens up a few files. "Seems we got team rules and rank listings in this thing so we should really give it a good look over."

Katina accepts the rootbeer and laughs at Josey's comment. "If you call yours Spock I'll call mine Data," she chuckles as she goes to sit down as well, looking through at all the information she can find about the Raticate that was loaned to her.  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 pm
Sub sits back on the couch in the main area of HQ and takes out his SNAG and begins to tinker with it as he looks through news feeds from around the world. "A lot of petty crimes lately huh?" GRAY spoke up from the SNAG. "Eh? GRAY, did you run a complete diagnosis on the SNAG network's server like I asked you to?" Sub said to the AI through the SNAG. "You mean my body as I like to call it? Yes, I did, everything came back fine. I also did a diagnosis on your performance as of late, I'm sad to say you couldn't share the same favorable results." GRAY quipped. "You're so funny, you know that." Sub said with an eye roll.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games