Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:35 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
(sry b!) Tanya followed Cordire, feeling a bit confused.

They appeared out of the ground, far away from the guards and leader guy. "Okay...gotta think..." he said to himself, sitting down and putting his hands on his head.

She sits next to him and rubs his back. "Take it easy, honey..." she said looking at him with concern.

"Sorry...I just don't know what to do..." he sighed, looking up at Tanya.

She smiled softly and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "Don't worry.... we'll figure something out..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:36 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

They appeared out of the ground, far away from the guards and leader guy. "Okay...gotta think..." he said to himself, sitting down and putting his hands on his head.

She sits next to him and rubs his back. "Take it easy, honey..." she said looking at him with concern.

She smiled softly and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "Don't worry.... we'll figure something out..."

"You're right...thank you," he kissed her back, smiling.

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

She smiles softly. "No problem... now... how did you get in here in the first place? through the barrier?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:43 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

She smiles softly. "No problem... now... how did you get in here in the first place? through the barrier?"

"I don't know. The vampires like went through some kind of screen...then made me a hologram...it's so confusing..." he said quietly, trying to think things through.

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:44 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

"I don't know. The vampires like went through some kind of screen...then made me a hologram...it's so confusing..." he said quietly, trying to think things through.

She softly masages his shoulders. "Try to relax, to get your thoughts together...."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:45 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

She softly masages his shoulders. "Try to relax, to get your thoughts together...."

"Okay....ah...that feels better..." he sighed with relief, closing his eyes, his thoughts becoming more clearer.

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:49 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

"Okay....ah...that feels better..." he sighed with relief, closing his eyes, his thoughts becoming more clearer.

She smiles lightly. "That's good... glad you like it..." she says as she keeps massaging him. "Ok.... I got here by touching the barrier.... I touched it and it brought me here.."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:51 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

She smiles lightly. "That's good... glad you like it..." she says as she keeps massaging him. "Ok.... I got here by touching the barrier.... I touched it and it brought me here.."

"So...whoever made the barrier....is the same person who has Angelita and the other vampires," he said, his body relaxing.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:52 pm

"hate to burst your bubble guys but theres no way out" the five said appearing in front of them, they all smiled their dark red eyes looking at them
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:53 pm

"Right when I'm starting to relax," he said, standing up and facing them. "What do you want?"

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:54 pm

Aprilbaby1
"hate to burst your bubble guys but theres no way out" the five said appearing in front of them, they all smiled their dark red eyes looking at them

"What do you mean, 'no way out'?" she said as she glared at the five of them.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:54 pm

they smiled "we want you dead"

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:56 pm

"Awww but I like living," he whined, stomping the ground. "What did we do to die?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
they smiled "we want you dead"

"But whatever have we done to you!? I just met you and I even tried to help you! And so Did Cordire!" she yelled at them. "Why!?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:58 pm

"sorry but the leader dont want you people here" they take a step towards them "so the plan is, we kill you, steal your powers, and feed them to our sister and leader"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games