Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:11 pm
The goofy smile remains on Firetiger's face as she draws a striped werecat sitting on a tree branch.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:40 pm
*Sits down and is suddenly cheery again* Other than that, I'll be okay! Back to this sushi conversation. Eel roll was icky! DX Oh yeah, my friend saved me from eating a chunk of wasabi~  

Talim656

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:11 pm
Talim656
*Sits down and is suddenly cheery again* Other than that, I'll be okay! Back to this sushi conversation. Eel roll was icky! DX Oh yeah, my friend saved me from eating a chunk of wasabi~

"Oh yeah Wasabi will really burn, considering it's made from Horsh Radish. Also I am sorry to hear about your puppy. It is a sad time when you have your beloved pet leave this plane of existence. In other news all the cool girls are deciding to become my...special...pets. You know as a succubus it's only proper I get some female playthings for my collection" She grins and winks suggestively at Talim. "After all, Ayame has already signed up, and I know Rei-chan enjoys my company"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:05 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

"Oh yeah Wasabi will really burn, considering it's made from Horsh Radish. Also I am sorry to hear about your puppy. It is a sad time when you have your beloved pet leave this plane of existence. In other news all the cool girls are deciding to become my...special...pets. You know as a succubus it's only proper I get some female playthings for my collection" She grins and winks suggestively at Talim. "After all, Ayame has already signed up, and I know Rei-chan enjoys my company"

My puppy feels no pain now, though. And I think I'll have to decline that...humble offer. Maybe someone else will take you up on it.  

Talim656

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:19 pm
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

My puppy feels no pain now, though. And I think I'll have to decline that...humble offer. Maybe someone else will take you up on it.

Ayame smiles a bit putting a hand on her hip. She walked over and hugged Talim gently  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:23 pm
*Tries to sneak in, sneakily* Been a long time since i was in here... Makes it tricky to be stealthy... ninja  

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:03 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

Miss Ayanami did not ask Miss Amara-Chan yet 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:22 am
Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

"Why would I need to ask Amara-chan? She's already my pet, whether or not she would like to admit it." Turning towards Ark she quirks an eyebrow at him. "You do realize that verbal internal monologues do not make you stealthy...right?" sweatdrop  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:26 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

"Why would I need to ask Amara-chan? She's already my pet, whether or not she would like to admit it." Turning towards Ark she quirks an eyebrow at him. "You do realize that verbal internal monologues do not make you stealthy...right?" sweatdrop

Sorry for asking stupid questions Miss Ayanami sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:20 pm
Firetiger pauses drawing to sharpen a pencil with her claws, spending a while making a mess on the floor.  

firetiger42
Crew

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:53 am
As astro takes a sip of his sake, he hears a faint sound by the door and slightly turns his head to see someone trying sneak in out of the corner of his eye. As he sits down his cup and picks up his chopsticks to resume eating, there is a quick flash of movement followed by a loud thump as one of the chopsticks stuck in the wall, pinning the boy's sleeve. "Need to do better then that to sneak past me kid"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Angel Marie Luna
Talim656
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

Ayame smiles a bit putting a hand on her hip. She walked over and hugged Talim gently

*Hugs Ayame back, now smiling too* Thank you, Ayame-chan. You all in this guild make me happy!~ >w<  

Talim656

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:06 pm
What? You mean that was out lou-HEY! *Attempts to pull chopstick from wall* You should be more careful with those... You are ALSO lucky you didn't hurt the vest, man. NOBODY messes with my vest.

So, Aya, has Rei been around? Mul? Any of the original members other than you?  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:27 pm
Arkanik
What? You mean that was out lou-HEY! *Attempts to pull chopstick from wall* You should be more careful with those... You are ALSO lucky you didn't hurt the vest, man. NOBODY messes with my vest.

"I'm flattered you think of me as one of the original members, when there's been those who have been around much longer then I. I think Mul tends to skulk around, Rei mysteriously for long periods of time, I have NO idea where Kagato is...or really a lot of the people around here..." gonk  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm
Arkanik

An Ark? Do I remember one of those? *Wanders toward him, curiously*  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games