Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki flashed a grin at Tony when the man agreed that he would draw too much attention but more so at the fact that he might freak Tony out. He turned his attention back to the lemur as it continued to explore his face and hair. When the lemur pulled back and jumped down the back of the bench. He had to keep from laughing out right when the lemur jumped up and started stealing Tony's bread. He chuckled softly being sure not to scare the lemur. He held out his bread however to draw the lemur away from his mate.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sent Loki a little glare at his chuckle, but still didn’t move. The lemur ignored Loki’s bread at first, but eventually turned his attention to it instead, inching away from Tony, allowing the genius to relax a bit. Sitting there, the lemur grabbed handfuls of bread, chewing on them contently as he looked around, not concerned by Tony and Loki in the slightest.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:43 pm
MDaylus

Waiting the god smiled as the lemur finally moved towards him and left his mate to relax. Loki held the bread out watching the lemur eat observing from where the creature was. "I think mischief would think one of them a toy." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a soft snort at the image of the kitten chasing the lemur’s tail. “And they’d promptly toss her across the room.” He said lightly. The lemur looked between the men as they talked, considering them closely as he ate. “I assume we can mark off our exploration of the island as a success now huh? We introduced you to yet another animal species, and one that you seem able to coax into relaxation.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked apaled by the thought of his kitten being tossed around. When asked if they could mark of the island as a success the god nodded but frowned at Tony's next words. "It bothers you that I attract them, you don't like animals do you?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked and looked to Loki. "No. That's not it." he said softly. "I mean I like Mischief well enough don't I?" he asked slowly. His growing tolerance of having the cat curled on his chest or under his chin when he laid down was testament to that. "I've just never really been around animals, never had the chance to get used to them I suppose. Even if you coudn't have pets, you were raised with horses and hounds, palace cats and ravens. I was raised with whatever machines I could create. They're simpler...." Tony continued, looking the lemur over as the creature eyed him in return. "I mean, I can barely handle people some days, I'm not sure I'd ever figure out another species. I'm not sure I have the talent that you have."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki grew a bit nervous as Tony reacted to his comment quickly. He nodded when Tony asked about him liking Mischief. He knew his mate like Mischief or at least 'put up' with the kittens antics. Listening to Tony say he had never been raised around animals like the god had. He watched Tony with a gentle understanding look as the man continued to say he had been raised around the machines he himself had made. "It merely takes patience and realizing that they are just as curious or scared of you as you are of them." Loki smiled gently. He could understand his mate’s apprehension of the lemur now. " Think of it as a more feral version of mischief and just as curious." he continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum at Loki’s words, but didn’t respond. Mischief was very different from these lemurs. Mischief was still a baby and viewed them as family, these lemurs didn’t have either of those things going for them. The lemur lost interest in Tony by that point however and focused on Loki’s hand. He’d eaten all of the bread, but he still reached out, gripping Loki’s hand and examining to make sure the god wasn’t hiding something.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki could see the disbelief in his mate's eyes at his words of the lemur being like Mischief. He knew the reason his mate didn't believe him, mischief had become part of their family. Looking to the lemur as it searched his hand. He slowly rotated his hand to give the thing a clear view of his hand. "There is nothing there you ate it all." Loki spoke gently smiling at the lemur.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The lemur made a few soft noises as Loki moved his hand, little fingers wrapping around the god’s thumb and pulling slightly as if more food would show up. When none did, he finally let go and sat back, grooming himself a moment, picking crumbs out of his fur before he leapt from the bench toward where the mother and baby still sat, seemingly sun bathing. “Well now that we’ve run out of food to bribe them with. I think we could explore some more.” Tony said lightly, smirking as the mother fussed at the other lemur for running by and spooking the baby.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled a bit brighter when the lemur made noises at finding no food in his hand. He continued to watch as when the lemur cleaned himself, picking the crumbs out of its fur. When the creature jumped off the bench towards the mother lemur the god looked to tony. "I suppose, I do not see how we would be able to sleep on the beach here tonight." Loki hummed in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Perhaps there will be better, more private beaches by where we go snorkeling." Tony suggested. Slowly standing, he waited for Loki to get up as well, arm slipping around his waist as they headed back into the town. They explored for a while longer before Tony began to ask about the best places to swim, making full use of the All-speak, much to the shock of the natives. Buying some unique fruits and spices on their way back to the yacht, Tony personally steered the boat around to the opposite side of the island as was suggested to him. Anchoring the ship just off the coast, Tony was pleased to find the surrounding waters clear and clean looking, plenty of potential for a good place to snorkel.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony suggested that there might be better and more private beaches where ever they went snorkeling. Standing when Tony did he leaned into the man and headed back to town. Through all their exploring Loki did not find any souvenir that caught his eye and decided to look later for something resembling the lemurs. If he could not find something then he would make it. Putting that thought out of his mind he watched as his mate used the All speak to full advantage. The fruits and spices Tony bought intrigued the god along with the advice on where to go next. When they finally went back to the boat and then to the spot they were to snorkel Loki couldn't hide his excitement. What he saw along the water and the beach was what he had imagined.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Joining Loki on the deck, Tony smiled. “Well, it seems like we’ve found a little paradise.” He said lightly. Changing into swim trunks and a loose shirt, Tony made a point of making sure Loki knew how to use the snorkels, even if they weren’t overly hard to figure out. Opening a safety gate that led to a ladder down the side of the ship, Tony though about climbing down, but dismissed the notion, taking a running leap into the water, coming back up laughing and beyond pleased with himself as he waited for Loki to join him. The crew was also on deck, leaning over railings and enjoying the sights, even if they weren’t going swimming with Tony and Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:37 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony commented on them finding a little bit of paradise. He followed his mate into changing and listened intently as the man explained how to use the snorkel. He was jumping into the water almost as soon as Tony had surfaced. The god had no worry about how cold the water was having swam in the waters of Asgard in winter but also because he just did not feel the cold. He cared not that the crew was watching them either, the water was not cold enough to warrant a change in form. Almost as soon as the god had surfaced he was putting on the goggles and diving below the surface to look at everything. He didn't use the snorkel yet wanting to get his bearings.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games