Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boffins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:31 am

Yup. I have a busy two weeks.
This weekend = Canberra
Tuesday = Tooth removal
Wednesday = Giving blood
Thursday = Allergy shot
Friday = Willy Wonka
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:31 am

I don't really think that I have anything to prove. I could go on and rant about me proving my intelligence, but at the end of the day, it would really prove nothing. Or, at least, it would prove nothing to myself, as I am fully aware of the limitations of my own mind at this current point in time, and the way that you feel about that is really of no concern to me. Because, if it was, I would have tried to rectify it as soon as you showed displeasure towards my posts. But, as fate would have it, I don't care, and I will continue not to care until my dying day.

I mean, after all, it would be easy for me to shw displeasure at your threats of violence at my inocent posts of non-sense, but than gain, I guess I am just a better person than you for ignoring it, right?

Or, then again, I could counter your threats of violence against me, with one of my own, beginning a "Flaming War", that I have no doubt you are trying to entice. Well, either that or you think that your meger threats are possibly going to intimidate me, which I can assure you, will never happen.

Also, even though this is an entirley different argument for an entirley different day, I find it down right hilarious that you have to add that you are female as one of your qualifications for the ability to "Nail Gun my face to a wall". I am certain that I, and perhaps some other people, could care less your gender. Or even find you stating it as a qualification for an assualt less credible because of it. That last thing I would say when somebody was asking me how I was going to inflict bodily harm onto them would be "Because I am a male". Because, after all, in todays society, that would make me a sovinest pig, because I would instantly think myself supiror as a male, therefore degrading and oppressing the female population, right?

There. You changed this from me having a little light hearted fun, that you could have easily ignored, into me writting lots of words that I am having a hard time remembering now because I am at such a state of exhaustion that I feel like I am going to collapse on my keyboard. Because I am, also sick. But, you wouldn't know that because I don't feel the need to bring it up in conversation over two sentences...

Unholy Meatpuppet

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:32 am

Hmm. Well, we'll just have to wait and see when it gets here. It's only like 38 inches though.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:44 am

OK. I have some answers and replies to that incredibly long post.

1. I do not wish to have a flame war. I never have and do not intend to. I was, in my own way, having fun. I have a sadistic sense of humour and i'm also quite cold when I want to be. I do not pickl fights on Gaia as it is pointless. I just poke fun.
2. The female part was me assuming you would understand and know the generalisation about females being stubborn. I am no exception and I am incredibly stubborn.
3. The violence? Man. It's the internet. As if I would ever intend to do it in real life. And as if anyone would even consider being intimidated by a person who lives halfway across the country from them. Give me some credit. I have no ideas about my super human threatening powers. Once again, sadistic sense of humour.
4. The being sick thing and me stating it? Because I feel comfortable around here. I've been here since pretty much the start and I know the people. They know my personality and I tell them about everything that's happening in my life. Yes, I was whinging. But only lightly. It wasn't meant to be an incredibly negitive thing. But I do put it towards my bad mood, as the amount of pain i'm in from my throat isn't going to make me a happy girl.

Boffins

StreekG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:07 pm

I read the first line of every post on this page and stopped... just too much to read...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:02 pm

Unholy Meatpuppet
I don't really think that I have anything to prove. I could go on and rant about me proving my intelligence, but at the end of the day, it would really prove nothing. Or, at least, it would prove nothing to myself, as I am fully aware of the limitations of my own mind at this current point in time, and the way that you feel about that is really of no concern to me. Because, if it was, I would have tried to rectify it as soon as you showed displeasure towards my posts. But, as fate would have it, I don't care, and I will continue not to care until my dying day.

I mean, after all, it would be easy for me to shw displeasure at your threats of violence at my inocent posts of non-sense, but than gain, I guess I am just a better person than you for ignoring it, right?

Or, then again, I could counter your threats of violence against me, with one of my own, beginning a "Flaming War", that I have no doubt you are trying to entice. Well, either that or you think that your meger threats are possibly going to intimidate me, which I can assure you, will never happen.

Also, even though this is an entirley different argument for an entirley different day, I find it down right hilarious that you have to add that you are female as one of your qualifications for the ability to "Nail Gun my face to a wall". I am certain that I, and perhaps some other people, could care less your gender. Or even find you stating it as a qualification for an assualt less credible because of it. That last thing I would say when somebody was asking me how I was going to inflict bodily harm onto them would be "Because I am a male". Because, after all, in todays society, that would make me a sovinest pig, because I would instantly think myself supiror as a male, therefore degrading and oppressing the female population, right?

There. You changed this from me having a little light hearted fun, that you could have easily ignored, into me writting lots of words that I am having a hard time remembering now because I am at such a state of exhaustion that I feel like I am going to collapse on my keyboard. Because I am, also sick. But, you wouldn't know that because I don't feel the need to bring it up in conversation over two sentences...
I didn't even bother reading all this cause it's just a block of meaningless text to me, but you should be wary of where you post your crap from now on since it gets classified as spam and spam is not allowed in this guild.

StreekG
I read the first line of every post on this page and stopped... just too much to read...
I agree. 3nodding

Delithraldur

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:05 am

LOVE!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:47 am

StreekG

yeah definately agreed, something happened here since i was last, but meh just more bitching.... theres too much bitching here, go to GD or CB... theyll prolly have the same amount of sympathy...

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:55 am

Well Del, it's not really considered spam as it is indeed an opinion. This is general chat as well so there can't exactly be much spam here.
Simple.
Anyway, my throat hurts.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:56 am

Jack!

Dammit. ::slaps self::

FreakishLime

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:00 am

DNA_Guru
Well Del, it's not really considered spam as it is indeed an opinion. This is general chat as well so there can't exactly be much spam here.
Simple.
Anyway, my throat hurts.

lol, do you have the cold/flu thing too?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:01 am

wha the hell!! too much to read la!! gonk why is everything soo long!!

nrasjaa

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:02 am

so whats up peoples?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:03 am

Yeah I got's me a spot of the cold. Glad it's not during my HSC though. So glad.

DNA_Guru
Captain

FreakishLime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:04 am

Nothing much. I'm just being accused of being hyper. >>
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games