Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:06 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

the fire temple.....so what do you say....are you with me to kill marka
*claws extend from body*why wouldent i be

lets go *starts running*
*runs after him on all fours*got it

*they got there* thats odd
what is*gets there toung loling out of mouth panting*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:09 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

the fire temple.....so what do you say....are you with me to kill marka
*claws extend from body*why wouldent i be

lets go *starts running*
*runs after him on all fours*got it

*they got there* thats odd
what is*gets there toung loling out of mouth panting*

were are the guards?  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:10 pm
A large group of masked soldiers jump out of the trees to the west and about two dozen masked wizards come in from the north and suround the group.

Leader- Ha wonderful, two young wizards and a human with no powers. This will be over shortly, "he snaps his fingers".

The group of soldiers all hold out there hands then start humming loudly.

Leader- Disarm ONLY, we need to first figure out if these kids have the level of power we need.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:12 pm
LanceCalvis
A large group of masked soldiers jump out of the trees to the west and about two dozen masked wizards come in from the north and suround the group.

Leader- Ha wonderful, two young wizards and a human with no powers. This will be over shortly, "he snaps his fingers".

Leader- Disarm ONLY, we need to first figure out if these kids have the level of power we need.

and who do you work for  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:13 pm
LanceCalvis

*jumps at the head of the group of masked ones and rips his head of with his jaws*you tried to hurt angel for that you will perish  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:18 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

*jumps at the head of the group of masked ones and rips his head of with his jaws*you tried to hurt angel for that you will perish

The man, grabs your wrist and throws you to the ground.

Leader- I didn't try to hurt anyone that was one of my soldiers that acted without permission. Which will be disaplined later, "he glares at the soldier as he hides behind another soldier". Our sole goal is to gather enough power to fight more than group of demons that have been showing up lately. An A class wizard has been summoning demons to attack the towns and a type of creature we thought to be long extinct that feeds on the power of other magicians.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:19 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

Leader- I didn't try to hurt anyone that was one of my soldiers that acted without permission. Which will be disaplined later, "he glares at the soldier as he hides behind another soldier". Our sole goal is to gather enough power to fight more than group of demons that have been showing up lately. An A class wizard has been summoning demons to attack the towns and a type of creature we thought to be long extinct that feeds on the power of other magicians.

who?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:24 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

tell me now who it is and why you all have dragon tatoos*turns human*
User Image
*his hair sways in the wind*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:29 pm
*as they had Slept for a Very long time, Logen started to awake, she shook kjiidul lightly on his arm,*

*after a while he awoke*

*Logen started to dress and walked outside to check on Ghendon(the dragon) and saw that she was good in all ways*

*Logen started to see if there was anyone in the near vicinity... she didnt find anyone with her eyes and in her normal humming she left to go to the school But before that she softly said:* "you should come, there is alot to learn in the liberary's and im sure that you want to learn more about all other elements than life"

[this is happening in her little house in the forest]  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:30 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as they had Slept for a Very long time, Logen started to awake, she shook kjiidul lightly on his arm,*

*after a while he awoke*

*Logen started to dress and walked outside to check on Ghendon(the dragon) and saw that she was good in all ways*

*Logen started to see if there was anyone in the near vicinity... she didnt find anyone with her eyes and in her normal humming she left to go to the school But before that she softly said:* "you should come, there is alot to learn in the liberary's and im sure that you want to learn more about all other elements than life"

[this is happening in her little house in the forest]
*notices movment at logens house do top the fact that the masked ones were so close to the area when they were ambushed*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:32 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

User Image

Leader-These dragon tattoos are a sign of our loyalty to the shadows. Everyone in our faction has one of these signs and they can not be duplicated. His eye suddenly flashed red and seconds later he spoke. Level three and three units not bad for one so young. He then did the same to the other magician, level two and 9 units still four above average.

His focus then came to lance level one and two units. He then looked at the soldier standing next to him. Soldier, I thought you said that one had no magical power!

Soldier- I scanner him only fifteen minutes ago this situation must have caused an awakening and from the looks of him he looks pissed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:34 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

User Image

Leader-These dragon tattoos are a sign of our loyalty to the shadows. Everyone in our faction has one of these signs and they can not be duplicated. His eye suddenly flashed red and seconds later he spoke. Level three and three units not bad for one so young. He then did the same to the other magician, level two and 9 units still four above average.

His focus then came to lance level one and two units. He then looked at the soldier standing next to him. Soldier, I thought you said that one had no magical power!

Soldier- I scanner him only fifteen minutes ago this situation must have caused an awakening and from the looks of him he looks pissed.

its marka isent it  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:34 pm
User Image
*looks up as flames sourond kenji*you dident answer my question who do you work for  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:37 pm
*Kjiidul says back to Logen:* "You should hide, i sense a group of people, they are many, i cant sense their intent yet and Ghendon, please hide you too"

* Ghendon and Logen became one with the wind and Kjiidul went through the ground, *  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:41 pm
*Both Kjiidul and Logen, one on both sides of Kenji was visible now logen through the wind and when Kjiidul appeared it looked like flowers and plants was growing around a core and then all the flowers and plants, Logen asked while she looked the leader intoo his eyes:* " who are you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games