Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:03 am
(Good luck. I'm starting sophomore year in HS. Than I get to stuff this one obnoxious kid who's gonna be a freshman in a locker XDD. Yeah I know, it sounds me but if you met this kid, you would already have XDDD.)

Sean smirked and looked at Tomoe. "Soon enough...I won't have to. Now maybe you can help me. I'm looking for the masked man (hope I'm not screwin up the description, I get things stuck in my head a lot and screw things up a lot lol.) who was with Ikasu."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:09 am
(lol yea 4 everyone XDD) she stands up and wipes her hands, she tasted a faint trace of blood, she licks her lips and stretches  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:13 am
woops there.
I forgot to post.
Drawing like crazy in Paint.
XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:14 am
(XD whooo stuffing kids in lockers lol) Tomoe tilts her head and looks at Juno. "The masked man with the stalker...?" she said, shuddering slightly at the thought of Ikasu. "I... I don't know.... he dissapeared when I found Juno and Esuna..." she said. "The last time I saw him was when the stalker took me away.."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:15 am
Juno tilts his head, and asks "... the Masked .. Man? Wait, who are you first? I think that if i should give any potentially revealing info for this situation, i should at least know your name." he says, smirking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:20 am
(Lol wb...sort of. Btw if you want to do better designs download GIMP. Paint's...sort of basic compared to it. Just my opinion lol.)

"My name's not important. However I will give it to you anyways. It is...Fenrir. Now, where is the man. The one who had you chained?"  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:23 am
( XD I use adobe photoshop... but darn it's hard to ink with a laptop and no mouse. Oh! I'm also drawing... well... coloring XD) Tomoe looked at him. "Fernir...?" she said, tilting her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:24 am
(woot welcome back) she walks back to the castle, she yawns and stretches, she passes their hallway the stopped 'hey" she said turning and looking at them  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:26 am
(It's expensive..the newest PS is CS3 i think. GIMP is free I use it to make a bunch of designs.)

"Yes Fenrir. You know...wait I'm sorry. Your not Lycans so you wouldn't understand."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:26 am
... Let me look for my devART account.... i've eploited Paint for all it's worth (not bragging, btw), but it's the only program i have that works well. Easytoon i'm playing with it, Photoshop Impression plainly makes things look like garbage. Tried open Canvas and my licence expired. Gimp.. i once downloaded it, but... something happened that i forgot)

"Fenrir, eh? Well, last time i saw him, he was with Ikasu, in the dark dephts of the torture dimension. The dimensions are taxing on one's strenghts... i don;t see much of a demon-side to you, though. Good luck getting him.. he's the one of the Head masters of the Radical movement.. though i think I heard his thoughts.. something about involving the brother of Nightbane..." he says, without giving it much though." Hope that helped!"  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:31 am
(yes but I downloaded it... I won't pay 500 dollars for a program! ._. I have PS CS1 X3)

Tomoe looks at them both. "Um... Juno-chan... I don't think... he's on our side..." she whispered to him, taking small glances at Fernir.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:33 am
(Lol. I might show you where i post my designs. I don't use devART.)

Sean laughed. He then stepped closer and whispered in Latin, "Mi nomen es, Sean Wither.."  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:35 am
http://axelnekko.deviantart.com/

There's my account. Elfygirl is Kaos's account. XD We've done stories before.

Juno looks at Tomoe. "Oh, really? but he introduced himself.. no villain does that except if they mean good... don't worry, i'm pretty sure nothing bad is about this man.." he says, and chuckles a bit.

Esuna stands from the vanity. "Juno.. last time you didn't listen to Tomoe.. you got almost skewerd" she says, crossing her hand.

Juno wides his eyes a bit. "True.." looks at Fenrir. "...What is your buisness here, then?!" he says, in a lower but touger voice, sounding very fake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:37 am
she walks up behind sean and jumps on his back "long time no see' she said covering his eyes "your right tomoe"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:38 am
Tomoe looks at him with wide eyes. "W-Wither...? You.... you're Nightbane's family! Brother, I think.. but definitelly part of his family! You're supposed to be dead!" she said, looking at him with a surprised look on her face.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games