Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:00 pm
"Wait, I have an idea. Why don't you let us go, and tell your leader we escaped," he grinned, going back to his old sly ways to get them out of this mess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:01 pm
they laughed "not going to happen" they stepped closer their eyes glowing brightly  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:03 pm
She glares at them. "Bastards...... see? This is why i have a hard time trusting people.. they always seem to stab me in the back..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:03 pm
"Well...sucks to be you then," he smiled, his eyes glowing green through his visor.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:05 pm
they smiled raising their arms, guards come out surrounding them, "sorry but.." they stop blinking several times  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:06 pm
"But what?" he asked angrily, his arms raised, standing in front of Tanya.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:11 pm
one of the girls shakes her head, and looked back at them her eyes back to her butterscotch color "there under a spell dont harm them please"

the leader sees this and appears in front of them "back now!" he yelled and she fell asleep, he picked her up and they dissapeared back to the mansion  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Arage
"But what?" he asked angrily, his arms raised, standing in front of Tanya.

Behind him, Tanya unsheats her swords and gets into a defensive stance. ".........."  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:12 pm
He smiled, his fists closing, vines wrapping around all the guards, leaving him, Tanya, and the 4 others remaining the only ones mobile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:14 pm
the four looked at them smiling "well lets get the show on the road" they all went separate ways and attacked  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:16 pm
Tanya gets ready, and attacks also. "Bring it on!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:17 pm
He started to move his arms around in patterns, vines shooting up at them, encircling everyone. He wrapped his arms around himself, an Earthen barrier forming around him and Tanya as the vines squirmed everywhere, attacking anything that moved.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:19 pm
they stepped on the vines, using their claws the cut them, they threw some kind small bomb on the earth barrier and jumped into the air  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:21 pm
(btw, I g2g soon cuz my High School prom is today... and so is my b-day XD) Tanya stood besides Cordire. "Oh... good idea..." she said as she summoned a small ball of energy and threw it at the vines making them stronger and bigger.  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:21 pm
He jumped after one of them, wrapping his arm around their neck and bringing them to the ground. He pushed them against the ground, mud crawling over them, holding them in place. "One down," he said, looking at the other three.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games