Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:41 pm
wow! I cant believe everyone is watching the same channel at the same time! I usualy watch animal planet for the animal planet heroes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 pm
water_elemental
wow! I cant believe everyone is watching the same channel at the same time! I usualy watch animal planet for the animal planet heroes.

I mainly watch the Dog shows, agility trials and animal cops.  

Rainey_angel81

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 pm

I wish they'd show that special on fennec foxes I saw a long time ago....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:50 pm
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental

Animal cops is good, too. ^_^ I just saw a special on kittend and puppies. I cant believe that dog got its head stuck in that tire! xp  

Otterish

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:55 pm
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental

Animal cops is good, too. ^_^ I just saw a special on kittend and puppies. I cant believe that dog got its head stuck in that tire! xp
I mainly go for the documentry type shows. I'm hooked on meerkat manor right now. I just love the little fuzzies. Makes me think of an awsome documentry I saw years back on them. @w@  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:56 pm
Krissim Klaw
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental

I mainly go for the documentry type shows. I'm hooked on meerkat manor right now. I just love the little fuzzies. Makes me think of an awsome documentry I saw years back on them. @w@

I havent gotten a chance to see meerkat mannor... How is it?

Edit: Rainey, I love that pic in your sig! Who drew it?  

Otterish

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:58 pm
I have concluded that not enough peopl in the Free Art subforum on Gaia are actually willing to give their art away for free. You have to spend time there and become a regular to the thread and blah blah blah bump so many time etc. That's not free X.x That's making people do unnecessary work for stuff that's usually only half-decent X.x  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:00 am
water_elemental
Krissim Klaw
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental

I think it is pretty good. You really get to know the little gang of them over time. The only thing I wish is it was an hour instead of just a half hour. To short. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:04 am
WOOT I am so the mantis queen. I lost two crickets when cleaning their cage. I knew if I just kept my eyes peeled I would catch them again though. Caught one right away, and just caught the other one as it was making a break for the bathroom. Mwahahaha no crickets are escaping on my watch. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:12 am
Krissim Klaw
water_elemental
Krissim Klaw
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental

I think it is pretty good. You really get to know the little gang of them over time. The only thing I wish is it was an hour instead of just a half hour. To short. XP

Lii-chan drew it. I haven't watched Meerkat Manor yet. It reminds me of something we studied at a wildlife conservation camp where we set up a motion sensored camera to take pictures of otters in their den. Well..one figured out what was causing the camera to click and kept walking in the same spot over and over and that was all we got pictures of >.<  

Rainey_angel81

Otterish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:18 am
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
water_elemental
Krissim Klaw
water_elemental

Lii-chan drew it. I haven't watched Meerkat Manor yet. It reminds me of something we studied at a wildlife conservation camp where we set up a motion sensored camera to take pictures of otters in their den. Well..one figured out what was causing the camera to click and kept walking in the same spot over and over and that was all we got pictures of >.<

lol! Sounds cute. =^_^=  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:54 am
DoomNeko
Crenn
Diana Vulpes
What the ******** is wrong with them? Parents should never call their children failures. They are suppose to support you no matter what. stressed

Apparently you haven't met many parents. Mine do the same thing when I don't dance to their tune.

Or mine. I get called a failure by the 'rents quite often actually, and another 50+ names because I'm not what they would've wanted for a perfect child.

...then again, their expectations crashed prematurely when they expected a boy.

Anyways Nanaki if homeschooling appeals to you, push for it.
The only homeschooling failures I know are the ones who didn't bother to do anything in the first place.
My local highschool? School-wide grades average is around 40-50%.
That's below the minimum requirement for passing.
Public studies doesn't equal passing or quality teaching.

(sorry if I fetched an older post, I felt compelled to add on to this.)

- - - - - - -

...anyways, I'm having another downer.
I just can't seem to hold to that ever-annoyingly-happy self I used to be. Feeling...weaker, and slow, and a bit useless, as it's been over 8 months now that I can't seem to keep my drawing skills up. I've tried again this week, and the result was so bad I ATE the paper so people couldn't take it out of the trash and see it. sweatdrop

Probably seems like I'm making a big fuss out of it for nothing for a good few people around, as even like this I'm likely still "a good artist" in comparison... but I'm a perfectionnist. A jealous, competitive, ego-ridden perfectionnist, whom's only purpose to anything in life has always been drawing, and for the first time in 18 years, I've been unable to draw at full potential for more than half a year.

Then I see younger people around who do so much better than me even though I've consecrated so much of my existance to it. Seeing what other people manage to do usualy motivates me to get better by getting me jealous, so I kick myself up the butt and force myself to get better at it, but now it's just driving me insane! Nothing works right anymore...

Drawing was the only thing I could ever do right. Now I'm just useless. I can barely take care of home, I can't keep a job long enough to warrant saying I had it, I can barely cook, hell I can't even take care of myself properly anymore. I eat when my stomach hurts and I sleep when I collapse. There's a few mornings I didn't even bother getting up from the couch, even though I wasn't always sleeping, until someone would get me off by kicking me in the sides or something. xX;
Ome and Caitie are probably worried too because I haven't been able to stay up like I used to., and I keep breaking down and falling asleep halfway through the night, though tonight I took a short catnap beforehand, in an attempt to stay up longer.

I'm just a complete wreck, and I keep defaulting to videogames as an escape to try and cheer myself up, try to have some fun to compromise and make myself happy, for however short that lasts, but videogames can only do so much. I still know I'm stuck here, and that I can't budge neither transition-wise nor on getting together with Ome and Caitie. The only option I have is getting a job, but nobody in town is hiring, and even if they did, it took a miracle at a place I was member of for 15 years to get a job back when I was decentkly happy. It can only be harder now withmy state of affairs. u_u

I don't know what to do anymore.
I wish I could just say "******** it." and hit the reset button, but this is real.
There's no reset button. I only have one life, and I'm already close to having spent 20 years of it stuck in a body that I seriously want to carve up with a knife, adn I've lost the only thing I had going for me.
All I have left is Ome and Caitie, and the fcking US/Canada border laws are preventing me from reaching them.

The worst of it all is that I can see I have a problem.
I want to try, and maybe, hopefully get things to change, but my morale's gotten to the point I don't even care anymore. I just want out. U-U

(I realize that this post is a little old, but oh well)

hun... we won't let you give up... but please, take up our offers... leave that place, come over here and be with us... we will find a way to keep you here, legally ^_^

besides there is no way I'll let you give up on your life and dreams... and erm... I know your feelings, but I have to say something more... you need to put some faith in god, and remember something... hold onto hope, put just a teensy amount of belief in him, things will get better if you do, I promise with all of my heart and soul... you will find a peace, and all these problems from your family will feel insignificant, and you will have a new zeal for life... just take a chance, you have nothing to lose. (and I hope this doesn't bother you at all sweetie, but please give it a chance)  

Terra Omalley

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:19 am
Behold! My new church.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:47 am
Diana Vulpes
Behold! My new church.

User Image
I truely despise the author and artist of that webcomic. Truely. *sigh*

Off to work, in damp pants and a damp shirt. neutral  

Nekoyaki

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:26 am
Nekoyaki
Diana Vulpes
Behold! My new church.

User Image
I truely despise the author and artist of that webcomic. Truely. *sigh*

Off to work, in damp pants and a damp shirt. neutral

I love that s**t, I'm going to order one for myself xd
But why do you hate this artist?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games