Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:41 pm

furry wolf
rats are nicer. and tame.
like my rat before these 2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/optimus321/trash/Picture55.jpg
see whee

always take meh pet rats for walks in summer. they stay in the back of my hoodie domokun
uuuuuuuu cute baby 4laugh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:44 pm

Sir Miki

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:44 pm

my guenea pig ... or piggy as i call him is really .... really fat domokun
he eats all day is lazy and wistles like mad at 5 pm till he gets his carrot. he chares the cage with my moms bunny x.x

as for meh black rat. i took him to school ones. he was hidding around my neck in my jacket. and in the bus 2 girls sat infront of me and at some point he popped his head out and the 2 girls screamed like hell xp he then crawled over to my friend and peed on his jacket and whent back to me domokun
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:46 pm

furry wolf
he eats all day is lazy and wistles like mad at 5 pm till he gets his carrot. he chares the cage with my moms bunny x.x

as for meh black rat. i took him to school ones. he was hidding around my neck in my jacket. and in the bus 2 girls sat infront of me and at some point he popped his head out and the 2 girls screamed like hell xp he then crawled over to my friend and peed on his jacket and whent back to me domokun

surprised cute

Sir Miki

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:46 pm

furry wolf

xd *falls over laughing* Oh, that is a great story!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:49 pm

Well guys, I'm off. Need to do some homework before I head out to work.... gonk

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:50 pm

bye grynn

and rats are the best pets ever ... tame ones that is xp
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:51 pm

Sir Miki
furry wolf

surprised cute

no my top #.#

Rusty teh Puppy

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:51 pm

[ Grynn Wolf ]
Well guys, I'm off. Need to do some homework before I head out to work.... gonk

later Grynn...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:56 pm

blarg domokun

Fuzzfuzzy

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:00 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering.... what kind of anthro furs do you find most appealing? I'm starting with my game making project and I'd like to know what kind of anthros to suff in besides wolf and bear anthros (as those are my fav ones).... anyway, just a random Q.... oh, the game is pretty much going to be yiffish >.>
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:01 pm

i dont know o.O

but my world is being ruled my kitty furs xp
aslong as its soft i am ok

Fuzzfuzzy

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:05 pm

furry wolf
i dont know o.O

but my world is being ruled my kitty furs xp
aslong as its soft i am ok

Yes kitties are ok.... been thinking about them and bunnies too.... as for being it soft or hc I still don't know... depends how I'll develop the story.... still alot of things unclear.... first being should I make it in Flash (cause those games look better and more proffesional) or should I make it a platformer with adventure elements in another program (cause those are easyer to make) dillema dillema >.<
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:06 pm

but every i look there are female kitties tugging my tail.
hell i am owned by a kitty xd
and i own 2 domokun

Fuzzfuzzy

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:12 pm

Ahhh!My gunea pig ate my homework!Seriously gonk
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games