Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:13 pm

Eddily
Asphyxiat!on
Eddily
Asphyxiat!on
*looks down* Hello Eddily

And Skuger, I'm very down. It's our anniversary and I've gotten nothing from him...*just feels hurt* I know I'm just being annoying and angsty and emo, I'm sorry. I just feel real miserable

Aww. *hugs tight* Did he at least acknowledge the anniversary?
Only when I said it and all he said was "same to you"

Aww hun. sad
*whimpers* And now he's leaving and still nothing....*mews pathetically and looks down*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:15 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Sakiimi
*plops on the floor* meep...

*poke* << >>

*dies from poking death*

Sakiimi

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:17 pm

Asphyxiat!on
*whimpers* And now he's leaving and still nothing....*mews pathetically and looks down*

sad I know I'm no good at these things, but I'm really sorry.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:18 pm

*flitters in and can't help but say something to Asphy*

I hate to say this, especially since I know you love him so much, but something just isn't right. Your mate shouldn't treat you like dirt, and he should remember your anniversary, or at least cry out I'm sorry if he forgot. Asphy your too good for him. I can't stand seeing him treat you like this. sad

Krissim Klaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:19 pm

Eddily
Asphyxiat!on

sad I know I'm no good at these things, but I'm really sorry.
*hugs* It's okay Ed.....I'm just really hurt by all this. I don't understand how he can act this way
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:20 pm

Sakiimi
Skuger Moonclaw
Sakiimi
*plops on the floor* meep...

*poke* << >>

*dies from poking death*

O.O

Skuger Moonclaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:20 pm

Krissim Klaw

I hate to say this, especially since I know you love him so much, but something just isn't right. Your mate shouldn't treat you like dirt, and he should remember your anniversary, or at least cry out I'm sorry if he forgot. Asphy your too good for him. I can't stand seeing him treat you like this. sad
He rememebered it, just didn't bother to give me anything or fully aknowledge it. He's actin like it's any other day of the year and it just hurts
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:23 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Krissim Klaw

He rememebered it, just didn't bother to give me anything or fully aknowledge it. He's actin like it's any other day of the year and it just hurts

*raisis from the dead* Awww Asphy... I can relate. My first boyfriend was that way... it's just not right though! Especially if he actually knew it was today. > sad Do you want me to damage him? Because I can do that for you twisted

Sakiimi

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:24 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Krissim Klaw

Hurting seems to be just about all he his good for. I know your seperated from him right now and want to be close to him, but I really think you need to stop and take this time to really think about things. If this was your friend and you saw their mate treating them like this what would you say to them?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:25 pm

Sakiimi
Asphyxiat!on
Krissim Klaw

*raisis from the dead* Awww Asphy... I can relate. My first boyfriend was that way... it's just not right though! Especially if he actually knew it was today. > sad Do you want me to damage him? Because I can do that for you twisted
No. It's okay. I'm probably just being angsty...

Alektorphobia

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:26 pm

Krissim Klaw
Asphyxiat!on
Krissim Klaw

Hurting seems to be just about all he his good for. I know your seperated from him right now and want to be close to him, but I really think you need to stop and take this time to really think about things. If this was your friend and you saw their mate treating them like this what would you say to them?

Well them having a kid kinda musses things up a bit...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:26 pm

Krissim Klaw
Asphyxiat!on
Krissim Klaw

I dunno...I just know most of his spite and anger towards me right now is due to me coming to visit my mother, and he didn't want me going.

Alektorphobia

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:30 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Sakiimi
Asphyxiat!on
Krissim Klaw

No. It's okay. I'm probably just being angsty...

Ok.... but the offer still stands :p

Ya know I kinda learned that some guys just don't seem to make as big a deal out of some things that we find important. It might be a good idea to not get so worked up just yet. Maybe you'z two should just talk about it, meh? heart 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:32 pm

My knees hurt

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:33 pm

Af Mas
My knees hurt

xp
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games