Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:11 pm

kat growled and looked down at her feet thinking
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:14 pm

(How more tonight can you get? It's, [minus and hour...] 7pm there. Right?)

"There's nothing you can do without hurting others. And you should be worrying about yourself. Who knows when they'll send the collector to punish you."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:20 pm

"this collector i dont care about what i do care about is saveing scott and thats what im gonna do ill just need 2 figure out how without hurting people"kat said 2 scott
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:23 pm

"You're not listening. There is no way to do so. The only way to now get him back to how he was before, would be to do a life trade. So, focus on something else."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:26 pm

"so when does this stupid collector show up? and what is he gonna do?" kat asked him
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:30 pm

"I know neither. He will most likely kill you. Possibly take your soul to hell. Almost defiantly torture you. They all have their own methods and they aren't bound to do anything specific or at a certain time. But they love their job, so they'll try to get it done soon, and slowly."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:34 pm

(wait you serouse? i cant die DX )
kat looked at walt with narowed eyes "well that sure sounds fun lets hope they take there time geting here"kat said snidely
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:40 pm

(You won't. And, while there are things similar to them, I just made this particular on up)

"Yes. Gives us more time to hope not to die."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:45 pm

(so they gonna show up soon? im bored :3 me wanna fight)
"yeah well they wont touch echo or strike or alex will they?" kat asked
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:50 pm

(I wanted to wait for Echo, but...)
"He always could."

Suddenly, the essence of the Ice Lord is torn and pulled down to Hell.

"He's here."

Charlie shrieks, but stays where she is.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:55 pm

(huh oh we should probaly wait for her and bane :3 did they just kill the ice lord????? )
kat walked back towards scott growling slowly looking around cautously
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:59 pm

(Didn't he just kill Bob a few pages ago?)

Scott moved a little and crackling and grunting noises were made. After he was done, the zombies surrounded Kat, Strike and Echo.

"Sir, I really don't know if that will help if they come from below."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:03 pm

kat whisteled lightly and alex jumped into her arms and she petted him gently "take echo and hide please" she whispered 2 him and he noded and jumped down and grabed echos foot with his mouth and pulled her 2 run and hide with him
(no bane killed bob the ice lord was the real person who brought scott back but kats saying it was her 2 protect him and you just killed him DX )
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:16 pm

(I meant the same player. Anyway, like he said, it goes after the person who really performed the spell and not the one person who says they did. They already kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Theeeeeeeeeey kneeeeeeeeeeeew![in scary voice])

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:17 pm

(dat mean they arent gonna come after me? DX i had plans for a fight >:3)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games