Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:45 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
so their brothers...this could be interesting! ive been needing something to do! *stops runing suddenly and turns around to fight*turns the corner and has flamed hands*sayd thro teeth* tell me wat u know! or die!!!!

"brother she has fire" one says bringing arms down. "yes and a knife that calls" the other says walking to the knife's call

*forces my hands to make a bigger flame*eyes turn red like before* (she has a thing that when shes rlly mad.shes not lucily shes someone else, this someone else is way different and has alot of powers, like A LOT) *makes a fire ball and throws it at the one walking towards the knifes call*

that one screams and is set a blaze. the other turns around "BROTHER WHATS GOING ON, BROTHER" Tora's knife hits the hunter that is on fire in the neck and kills him. the sprinkler system kicks on and puts the fire out. the same hunter that is alive " BROTHER WHERE ARE YOU, WHATS GOING ON, YOU KNOW WE CANT SEE!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:45 pm
(Yuni) *looks around* Huh? did someone call me...? or was it my imagination?  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm
User Image
Kai skips to the school dragging Izara behind her. "Come on Iz! ppl r here!!! i could b missing something important."
Izara sighs and looks up at the sky *misses Ryoji*
Kai stops and looks at her sister with tears in her eyes "u like Ry more than me dont u? oh im a bad sister."
Izara shakes her head furiously and pats her sis on the back.
"oh yea!! im more fun arent i?" Kai says skipping back to school with Izara following her depressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
User Image
Name:hishigako,gako for short
Dont like:BROTHER(mit)
Owner:spookdude100
Powers:Teleportation, flight, telecenesis,chagnes into a demon when angry
You can adopt one too!
Adopt One!

Hey guys its gako wussup?

*sees gako by the dorms* hi

hey perty girl

*giggle* so ur Gako? im Hisako! nice to meet u! this is Yuki by the way! im giving her a tour!
well Hisako you are very beautiful and it is a pleasure to meet u Yuki*Gako bows majestically*  

Spookdude IV

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:48 pm
notingles
((well what do you think of whow the battle was?))

maters not what i think for it is done *i say in real life as i typeed in a preachers voice* but it was good and worked easyier too  
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
User Image
You can adopt one too!
Adopt One!

hey perty girl

*giggle* so ur Gako? im Hisako! nice to meet u! this is Yuki by the way! im giving her a tour!

well Hisako you are very beautiful and it is a pleasure to meet u Yuki*Gako bows majestically*
u act exactly like someone i know! ur related to Mit somehow right?  

xMaia308x

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
so their brothers...this could be interesting! ive been needing something to do! *stops runing suddenly and turns around to fight*turns the corner and has flamed hands*sayd thro teeth* tell me wat u know! or die!!!!

"brother she has fire" one says bringing arms down. "yes and a knife that calls" the other says walking to the knife's call

*forces my hands to make a bigger flame*eyes turn red like before* (she has a thing that when shes rlly mad.shes not lucily shes someone else, this someone else is way different and has alot of powers, like A LOT) *makes a fire ball and throws it at the one walking towards the knifes call*

that one screams and is set a blaze. the other turns around "BROTHER WHATS GOING ON, BROTHER" Tora's knife hits the hunter that is on fire in the neck and kills him. the sprinkler system kicks on and puts the fire out. the same hunter that is alive " BROTHER WHERE ARE YOU, WHATS GOING ON, YOU KNOW WE CANT SEE!"

*says quietly to the alive one* ur brother is dead...*eyes the same and everything same* u might wanna run wolfy boy! *gets ready to throw another fire ball*  
(i can be resurected if taken to the healing chambers)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iNaneBunBun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:50 pm
GAKO! >w< you
can be big brother clims up
his back riiiight? *graves a
hold of his ears* =O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:50 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
User Image
You can adopt one too!
Adopt One!

hey perty girl

u act exactly like someone i know! ur related to Mit somehow right?
Very sadly, he is my little brother... I am very sorry has he made any trouble around here? o and if you know him you must have met shoi and shio i miss my cousins very much it is hard without them and wait did u say your name was hisako rukas sister the one mit is supposed to marry?  

Spookdude IV

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image
Kai skips to the school dragging Izara behind her. "Come on Iz! ppl r here!!! i could b missing something important."
Izara sighs and looks up at the sky *misses Ryoji*
Kai stops and looks at her sister with tears in her eyes "u like Ry more than me dont u? oh im a bad sister."
Izara shakes her head furiously and pats her sis on the back.
"oh yea!! im more fun arent i?" Kai says skipping back to school with Izara following her depressed.

Kai you never did answer my question you left me hastilly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:52 pm
iNaneBunBun
GAKO! >w< you
hold of his ears* =O

ahh Yuki u shouldnt do that! *grabs Yuki and puts her on the ground*
sorry Gako!  

xMaia308x

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:52 pm
*has vision of self runing in a road, the end of it is near... when get to the end of it... i jump out and run in the direction of were it was facing,*wakes inside dorm with a small light beside me, it says*"you have sruprased the boundaries of luck edward... *the light disapear*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm
iNaneBunBun
GAKO! >w< you
hold of his ears* =O

excuse me? what are you saying*gako looks confused  

Spookdude IV

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover
red 14 the sniper
HONEY-CHAN lover

*says quietly to the alive one* ur brother is dead...*eyes the same and everything same* u might wanna run wolfy boy! *gets ready to throw another fire ball*

Tora still cut up and and bleeding some, falls to the ground face first, infrount of (crap. i forgot her name sorry) "dont, we dont need any more blood shed" she says looking up at her  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games