Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dj Mako

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:48 am

Here i am about 7 or 8 months ago o.O

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:49 am

mabe this one??

User Image

Dj Mako

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:50 pm

ZionEternal
mabe this one??

User Image

Love the hair. ^^ I plan to dye my temporarily blue.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:31 pm

User Image
I so have naughty thoughts on my mind, yesh. But who about, I wonder...

User Image
I gots cow meat in my mouthe, nom nom xD

User Image
I'm looking at youuuuu

Shinigami Whistle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:49 pm

Teehee....you and your cellphone are both cute whee
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:00 pm

Feline Apathy
Teehee....you and your cellphone are both cute whee

thankies :3

Shinigami Whistle

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Manda_Tifa
*pokes Storm* Someone's been having fun with photoshop....I love that pic of you and the cars.... rofl

thanks, it was a progect i had to do lol sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:54 pm

ShhhhhhhH!
User Image

Sakiimi

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:03 pm

You always look so pretty in your pictures, sakii, (and the quality is always nice.) you need to give me some advice sometime xD
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:25 pm

Pwny tail.

Link because the pic is huge. I was told to pull my hair back at work recently and found it comfortable. Im thinking about letting it continue to grow, but I dunno. o-o

Vincent Shizu

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:34 pm

Angelic Muse
NEW GLASSES! (Finally!)
User Image

Glasses. Are. Sexy.

User Image

Musey is gansta yo. (I like making fun of my one friend that does these types of pictures all the time! biggrin )

Squee! whee

eek wow.. you're like.. a clone of a girl i know at school lol..
"seriously, you look exactly, the hair, body type, face, eyes... or maybe..... she's your clone!"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:55 pm

Shinigami Whistle
You always look so pretty in your pictures, sakii, (and the quality is always nice.) you need to give me some advice sometime xD

heart thank you so much for saying that smile

I actually don't even have my own camera. I rent one from the school all the time, it's a Cannon Elph, 7.1 megapixles. ^_^

Also I take allloooot of pictures to try and get the right one lol, sence I'm taking my own pictures. I try really hard to make them look like I did'nt take it. Also at the end, I usually photoshop a soft light of a color, like orange in this instance, to soften the look... it makes it look more editorial, it's the magazine trick actually, my illustration teacher showed us it. ^_^

buuut other than that, I just take alot of em untill I get a good one ^_^;

Sakiimi

LucaFox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:15 pm

OOooH I definitly have to take a very awesome picture! but once I find a way to take one of me...on fire...yes that will do nicely twisted but I won't set my hair on fire or pants of course.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:03 pm

Sakiimi
Shinigami Whistle

I actually don't even have my own camera. I rent one from the school all the time, it's a Cannon Elph, 7.1 megapixles. ^_^

Also I take allloooot of pictures to try and get the right one lol, sence I'm taking my own pictures. I try really hard to make them look like I did'nt take it. Also at the end, I usually photoshop a soft light of a color, like orange in this instance, to soften the look... it makes it look more editorial, it's the magazine trick actually, my illustration teacher showed us it. ^_^

Oh, I'll have to keep that in mind, then :3

I need to get a SD card cause then I could use my sony digital camera as a photo camera xD But SD cards are expensive >.<

Shinigami Whistle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:25 pm

Shinigami Whistle
Sakiimi
Shinigami Whistle

Oh, I'll have to keep that in mind, then :3

I need to get a SD card cause then I could use my sony digital camera as a photo camera xD But SD cards are expensive >.<

Not really...you can get 1GB cards for under $10 on Newegg.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games