Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Well, I back to male again. Female thing just wasn't for me.

*pounces* Hi ^^

was fem? meh, probably alot sexier this way ^^

That's as far as I think I can go in terms of cross-dressing or anything. I'll play female characters a lot in video games (When given a choice at least. Some games like Metroid or the upcoming Starcraft: Ghost, you don't). And yes, I'm a lot sexier this way. *Cuddles*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:09 pm
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

*pounces* Hi ^^

That's as far as I think I can go in terms of cross-dressing or anything. I'll play female characters a lot in video games (When given a choice at least. Some games like Metroid or the upcoming Starcraft: Ghost, you don't). And yes, I'm a lot sexier this way. *Cuddles*

I rarely play female in choise games, other then like Dizzy or Justice in GGXX [cause they cool ^^] most games [fighter games] I play, they are half naked bimbos, and I for one much rether play the hot looking guy thats partly topless or something. Like Testament of GGXX, or one of the alt costums from Misturugi from Soul Calabur II. Or Link when I can ^^ Hmmmm Link-alicus.

*cuddles back ^^*

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:10 pm
Been wondering, how you came about with your name Af. Not sure why, but seems like something British to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:24 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Been wondering, how you came about with your name Af. Not sure why, but seems like something British to me.

It's a long story, so I hope you're in for a read.

-The Story of the Name "Af Mas"-
At the university I attend, there's a secret anime society (well not too secret) called "Otaku's Anonymous". Weekly we gather for anime watching and video game playing. For every new member, for them to have a sense of belonging and a feeling of individuality or some bull-s**t like that, you get a nickname after attending two meetings.

So, on my second meeting, I was brought before the group and asked to kneel before them. I was given 10 seconds to choose a name. I couldn't think of one, so that left it up for the group to decide. Other choices that night were Osaka, London (don't ask), Beefallo, or Mr. Potato Head (the latter two would have resulted in me not attending anymore meetings. i would have been deeply offended), but the name they settled on was this. One of the senior members suggested "Iron Man". When asked why, he replied, "After my watch". This members name was "The Master". The other members then put together the name "Iron Man After Master's watch" which was shortened down to After Master and then again down to just Af Mas. Iron Man would have been too flattering.

So, yeah.  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:26 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

*pounces* Hi ^^

I rarely play female in choise games, other then like Dizzy or Justice in GGXX [cause they cool ^^] most games [fighter games] I play, they are half naked bimbos, and I for one much rether play the hot looking guy thats partly topless or something. Like Testament of GGXX, or one of the alt costums from Misturugi from Soul Calabur II. Or Link when I can ^^ Hmmmm Link-alicus.

*cuddles back ^^*

Well, that's true. I was talking more along the lines of RPG's and such. But I agree on the scantily clad males in some fighting games. I'm a big Kilik fanboy for Soul Calibur II, and I am in love with Yugo from the Bloody Roar series, but that's mostly because he's a sexy wolf. *Continues cuddling*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:37 pm
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku

It's a long story, so I hope you're in for a read.

-The Story of the Name "Af Mas"-
At the university I attend, there's a secret anime society (well not too secret) called "Otaku's Anonymous". Weekly we gather for anime watching and video game playing. For every new member, for them to have a sense of belonging and a feeling of individuality or some bull-s**t like that, you get a nickname after attending two meetings.

So, on my second meeting, I was brought before the group and asked to kneel before them. I was given 10 seconds to choose a name. I couldn't think of one, so that left it up for the group to decide. Other choices that night were Osaka, London (don't ask), Beefallo, or Mr. Potato Head (the latter two would have resulted in me not attending anymore meetings. i would have been deeply offended), but the name they settled on was this. One of the senior members suggested "Iron Man". When asked why, he replied, "After my watch". This members name was "The Master". The other members then put together the name "Iron Man After Master's watch" which was shortened down to After Master and then again down to just Af Mas. Iron Man would have been too flattering.

So, yeah.

*giggles* alot better then my name's.

I joined furc cause some friends told me about it, and I was always known as Uto [pronounced You-toe {long story}]But her was a kangaroo dragon, and since they had none, I took my fav animal at the time [still is] skunk, and my Zodiac Tiger, and had the tiger skunk. but didn't know what to call him. I been talking Japanese that years, so I tool Sukaniku [skunk] and tora [tiger] and floped su and to. and low and behold Sura Tokaniku was born, and quickly became my hole life. Since Uto was more or less a stuck up jerk, who cared little for any one, and had power up the wazoo.

Since that day, I only go as ether Zeonic Skunk, Sura, or James... forget that name. Was something for a Gundam Fanfic I had [I have a problem of putting myself in all my stories]

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:38 pm
Did I say something offensive?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:41 pm
Af Mas
Did I say something offensive?

Hmm?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:42 pm
Oh nevermind. Just you and me here right now, Sura.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:45 pm
Af Mas

Really << *starts to pull off his panties* XD  

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:48 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

wink Hmmm, this could get interesting. Hope Vashy won't pop in suddenly and get offended.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:50 pm
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

wink Hmmm, this could get interesting. Hope Vashy won't pop in suddenly and get offended.

u were saying *is scrubbing soap into his eyes*  

Vashyyk

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:51 pm
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

u were saying *is scrubbing soap into his eyes*

And speak of the devil. Heh, sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:51 pm
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

do wha? Just was getting sweaty in there, and needed some air ^^ have a nice long skirt today ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:55 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas

do wha? Just was getting sweaty in there, and needed some air ^^ have a nice long skirt today ^^

And are you more comfortable now? wink *Cuddles more*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games