Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:04 am
nrasjaa
wha the hell!! too much to read la!! gonk why is everything soo long!!

well at least long isnt as bad as wide...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:06 am
scruffy012
nrasjaa

true true la 3nodding how are you??  

nrasjaa

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:08 am
hehe, yeah ive just gotten off the worse of mine lol, hehe well we all gotta be hyped up sometime... i had one a few days back.... hehe you should try and play 500 and be hyped up at the same time.... lol V  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:09 am
nrasjaa
scruffy012
nrasjaa

true true la 3nodding how are you??

umm, a bit sick from the flu and got a few mouth ulcers if you want to know other than that, its saturday tomorrow, so i can sleep in lol.... and im looking foward to it xd  

scruffy012

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:11 am
scruffy012

umm, a bit sick from the flu and got a few mouth ulcers if you want to know other than that, its saturday tomorrow, so i can sleep in lol.... and im looking foward to it xd

gonk aaiiyyaa you poor baybe munchkin!! let mummy give you a hug!! *huggles you* hold on mah left hand is stuck to mah a** gonk

edit: it's ok, i have unhooked mah bracelet from the threads on mah jeans a** pocket.... with the help of mah mum sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:15 am
nrasjaa
scruffy012

gonk aaiiyyaa you poor baybe munchkin!! let mummy give you a hug!! *huggles you* hold on mah left hand is stuck to mah a** gonk

gonk hehehehe how are you, i noticed last week you added me to your friends list, or the other way arounds... well anyways, what ya been up too?

EDIT:- lol, dont ya love mum's, hehe i miss mine, she's 250k's too far away  

scruffy012

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:16 am
scruffy012

gonk hehehehe how are you, i noticed last week you added me to your friends list, or the other way arounds... well anyways, what ya been up too?

i am good!! xd yes yes i added you la!! i take care of mah fan boys 3nodding so excited i gots a few parties lined up so yea whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:25 am
Delithraldur
I didn't even bother reading all this cause it's just a block of meaningless text to me, but you should be wary of where you post your crap from now on since it gets classified as spam and spam is not allowed in this guild.
Perhaps you should be careful about labelign things with out reading them? If you actually read what I wrote, you would understand that it was a well though out and written peice, that was merely expressing my personal opinions.

Hardly anything considered spam, especially seeing as this is "General Chat", with no real defined topic posed to the participants. Therefore it is really hard to call anything, that isn't a senseless, incoherent series of words that do not even create sentences.

But, then again, this post went over three lines. And that seems to be too much for most people in this guild to read, huh? So, I guess no real point would have gotten through, as you are to busy not reading a sensible, refined opinion, and are too busy putting yourself above those with an abstract opinion.

Unholy Meatpuppet

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:25 am
Jubbeh! *clings* whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:29 am
nrasjaa
scruffy012

i am good!! xd yes yes i added you la!! i take care of mah fan boys 3nodding so excited i gots a few parties lined up so yea whee

lol good to hear lol, ill be a fan boy anyday for ya 3nodding lol hehheeh  

scruffy012

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:35 am
scruffy012

aaawww you're soo sweet!! you can be mah official little one 3nodding

hallo DNA!! how is you!! you wanna be a fan boy too!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:40 am
nrasjaa
scruffy012

aaawww you're soo sweet!! you can be mah official little one 3nodding

lol blaugh biggrin 3nodding blaugh lol blaugh biggrin 3nodding

EDIT:- lol Jubbie you got the 4000th post in the GD  

scruffy012

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:47 am
scruffy012

whha i did too!! xd lucky condsidering i got like banned from the thread on mah like 4th post in this thread sweatdrop lol it's been a good year on gaia. you coming ot mah annervesry party la?? it starts at 12am to 12pm soo all of the 27th 3nodding it's in the AA thread 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:48 am
hey is anybody else having trouble with gaia tonight???  

scruffy012

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:51 am
nrasjaa
scruffy012

whha i did too!! xd lucky condsidering i got like banned from the thread on mah like 4th post in this thread sweatdrop lol it's been a good year on gaia. you coming ot mah annervesry party la?? it starts at 12am to 12pm soo all of the 27th 3nodding it's in the AA thread 3nodding

lol, yeah ill go, ill write it up on my wall.... ehy that tomorrow hey, yeah ill be there, ive got nothoing planned in the night.... i hope xd ... he your anny made my wall planner... feel proud xd  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games