Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:42 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Kjiidul says back to Logen:* "You should hide, i sense a group of people, they are many, i cant sense their intent yet and Ghendon, please hide you too"

* Ghendon and Logen became one with the wind and Kjiidul went through the ground, *
*logen hide**talks telapathicaly*i dont hant to bury a friend i dont trust these guys*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:46 pm
*as she heard the message, she sent it to Kjiidul and he and she replyed, almost synchronized,* "we are here to protect, not to stand by and watch" *Logen said also telepathical, Neither of us will be harmed here Ghendon is protecting us!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:47 pm
lupinewarrior
User Image
*looks up as flames sourond kenji*you dident answer my question who do you work for

Leader- Hmmmmmmm, he looked at the young wizard speaking to him. Marka that name sounds familar. AHHHH yes marka he was our third in command till he turned rogue and killed a few wizards. He is a dangerous threat but nothing we can't contain.

As for you, "he turned his head toward Lupin". Who we work for is none of your business all you need to know is that we have no intention of harming any of you we are only looking for wizards with power levels far above what they should be. And once we find those people, "he grins sinisterly, "we will have found those magic draining demons we have been searching for".  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:48 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as she heard the message, she sent it to Kjiidul and he and she replyed, almost synchronized,* "we are here to protect, not to stand by and watch" *Logen said also telepathical, Neither of us will be harmed here Ghendon is protecting us!*
*talks telapathickally*i dont care these people are strange and they bear the same mark as marka does*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:51 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
User Image
*looks up as flames sourond kenji*you dident answer my question who do you work for

Leader- Hmmmmmmm, he looked at the young wizard speaking to him. Marka that name sounds familar. AHHHH yes marka he was our third in command till he turned rogue and killed a few wizards. He is a dangerous threat but nothing we can't contain.

As for you, "he turned his head toward Lupin". Who we work for is none of your business all you need to know is that we have no intention of harming any of you we are only looking for wizards with power levels far above what they should be. And once we find those people, "he grins sinisterly, "we will have found those magic draining demons we have been searching for".
*sets area arond him on fire *ill give you a warning if you hurt my friends i will personally see to your demise*turns and goes to logens house*
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:52 pm
*Kjiidun then says:* "who are you, and why do you seek people with above avarage elemental power, everyone know that any little elementalist can hide their powers"  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:56 pm
The leader starts whispering something to one of his soldiers. The soldier then bows and disappears with five of there troops behind them. The rest of the troops start leaving as well as the leader of the group watches the young group of magicians leaving.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:56 pm
*logen asks with a smile on her face:* " do you want to try my new hot spring, Kjiidun made it,"

*then she whispered a warning, in the wind, who carried it to the leaders ear* " if you harm anyone that i see as a friend, you will suffer"

*Kjiidun walked along side with Logen as he also made the same threat, but through Flowers and Plants*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:57 pm
LanceCalvis
The leader starts whispering something to one of his soldiers. The soldier then bows and disappears with five of there troops behind them. The rest of the troops start leaving as well as the leader of the group watches them leave.
User Image
where did you send them  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:59 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
The leader starts whispering something to one of his soldiers. The soldier then bows and disappears with five of there troops behind them. The rest of the troops start leaving as well as the leader of the group watches them leave.
User Image
where did you send them

He merely turns his back on Lupine and walks into the forest. His cape blows in the wind as the leader of the group leaves.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:02 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
User Image
where did you send them

He merely turns his back on Lupine and walks into the forest. His cape blows in the wind as the leader of the group leaves.
*tentacles of dimond fly out of the ground*your not leaveing till you answer me
*slowely looks up with pure malice in his eyes*
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:11 am
*while waiting for a answer Kjiidul sits down in the grass, and logen sits down at his side*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:12 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
User Image
where did you send them

User Image

He looks at his arm as it is entangled with a diamond vine. Suddenly he looks ahead of him in horror as several of his comrads are turned to ice by a single insanely powerful wizard. Screams could be heard coming from the forest as a hooded character walked closer to the leader.

Leader- You must release me, "he took off his hood with a scared look in his eyes". Lance...... Lupine run this is way outside of what you can handle  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:15 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
User Image
where did you send them

User Image

He looks at his arm as it is entangled with a diamond vine. Suddenly he looks ahead of him in horror as several of his comrads are turned to ice by a single insanely powerful wizard. Screams could be heard coming from the forest as a hooded character walked closer to the leader.

Leader- You must release me, "he took off his hood with a scared look in his eyes". Lance...... Lupine run this is way outside of what you can handle

*looks at the hooded man*the fir of sound im guessing is his element
*fire sorunds kenji*why is he out of my league*releases him from the diomond*
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games