Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:39 am
(if i must... i just.. like people seeing my pic... check the one of "by the waterfall". I used Paint with nly the pencil and the eraser, not using the curve tool only once.

Hey... it's a little bit of self-propaganda.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:41 am
(I think I cancelled my account. Uh i do have another site i post it on called gamespot. I will get the link, actually you can just click on the website cuz it's my Personal home website if you want. You'll have to scroll down lol.)

Sean throws Bella off. "You piss me off." He then looked at Juno. "Thank you."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:43 am
she slides and slamms into the walll "when do i not?" she asked sitting up, she rubbs her head and stands up  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:47 am
Tomoe opened her eyes wide and ran toward Bella. "Bella! Are you okay, sis?"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:50 am
"yea im fine" she said and looks at him "your an annoying freak" she muttered  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:51 am
brb, raining. windows.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 am
(K)

Sean just smirked. "I don't care...when I get out...you won't live...and neither...will..." Sean smirked, hoping she knew who.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:58 am
she rolls her eyes "i hate you" she quickly pulls out a dagger and throws it at him, she ran and jumped on him pinnining him to the ground, she sat on him grabbing his wrist and holding them down  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:01 pm
Sean laughed. He put his leg back and placed it on her shoulder. Before she could react he kicked her and sent her sideways. "You should really stop. You can't kill me. Not here. Your efforts are wasting. And I haven't even attacked you yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:01 pm
Tomoe watched as Bella tackled him. "Bella, be careful!" she said as she ran toward her, with her sword out.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:03 pm
Juno stands on the floor, holding his weapon, knowing that he really means buisness." Well, little feral friend... i want to introduce you to my whip of 7 fires..." he says, taking out his whip, and with the other hand, he takes out 3 tops. "...This place isn't big for both of us... actually, it isn'. My whip takes about one third of the place.. and.. you.. you're really tall." he says, getting into a stance, feeling better that the blood has been clogged, but a bit woozy.

(Awesome designs.. especially the Metroid one. Dude... you love Legend of Zelda as much as i do. If you do.. have ou listened to the Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Medley in youtube yet? )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:03 pm
she rubbs her shoulder, she grabs a dagger and stabs his leg "i hate you so much" she tries to stab him again  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:08 pm
(Oh no! Another Zelda fan! NOOOOO! lol jk... Legend of Zelda is a great classic lol) Tomoe puts her sword away. "Guys... if what he says is true, it's no use to try and kill him... he can kill us, so let's not tempt him..." she said, looking at Sean. "We told you what you wanted to know, so please leave us in peace."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:08 pm
(Lol thanks. I can't watch movies or hear music cuz my computer...well sux XDD. It's soundboard is dead. Ok here's what defines a Zelda fan, Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask? *Erie music plays along with a DUN DUN DUN!!*)

Sean just sighs. "Look. I am just a phantom of what I could be. YOU can't kill me now! This is just...a shadow. It doesn't waste any energy though." Sean looks down at the stab wound. "It doesn't hurt. Notice that no blood is coming out?"  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:09 pm
(Ocarina of Time, definitelly X3 lol I never played Majora's Mask... Rumble pack not included.. blah)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games