Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:22 pm
KaosAngel012
(btw, I g2g soon cuz my High School prom is today... and so is my b-day XD) Tanya stood besides Cordire. "Oh... good idea..." she said as she summoned a small ball of energy and threw it at the vines making them stronger and bigger.

(That's cool, well Happy Birthday! How old are you now?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:23 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
(btw, I g2g soon cuz my High School prom is today... and so is my b-day XD) Tanya stood besides Cordire. "Oh... good idea..." she said as she summoned a small ball of energy and threw it at the vines making them stronger and bigger.

(18 XD eww I'm old)  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:24 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

(18 XD eww I'm old)

(Lol you're not that old. Hehe, I'm only 15...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:25 pm
(lol have fun XD and happy birthday) the three looked at their brother, they grabbed a knife and cut themselves, the blood dripped to the ground, the ground shook and skeletons rised from the ground  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:27 pm
"Oooo what fun," he said, grinning. He ran at a skeleton, grabbing it by the skull and ripping it off. "Oh yeah...they're undead..." he thought to himself as the body continued to attack him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:28 pm
they laughed spilling more blood onto the ground, their wounds healed and they smiled watching more skeletons rise from the ground  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:30 pm
"That is so not fair..." he sighed. The ground began to shake, the skeletons began to sink back underground, everwhere but the spot he and Tanya stood becoming quicksand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:32 pm
(eh, g2g, see ya guys! Thanks!)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:33 pm
(k bye have fun XD) they smiled flying in front of them, they threw a dagger at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:36 pm
The dagger hit him in the shoulder, sand began to pour out. "Hmm...that kind of stings..." he laughed slightly, looking up at them.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:37 pm
they looked at one another and smiled "hes not real, so we shouldnt worry" they said in their own language, they threw hot water on him smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:39 pm
His body burst, sand flying everywhere. The sand slowly moved around, reforming behind them. "I'm as real as you," he grinned, his arms thrusting forward, vines wrapping around one of the girls.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:43 pm
the girl smiled and turned to black flower petals, she reappeared behind him, she kicked him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:47 pm
Her foot got stuck in his body, a disgusting sucking sound could be heard as she attempted to pull it out. "Having fun?" he asked, his body collapsing into sand and reforming somewhere else.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:52 pm
"tons" she said turning to wind, she appeared with the others, they raised their arms and blew the sand away  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games