Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Hey there peeps!

How amusing that I come to chat and apologize for inactivity, and find a page of basically nothing but others doing the same!

I've got a lot of free time right now so I think I'll be more active... 'course, last time I said that my computer broke... but anyways!

How have you all been?!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 am
Hey hey hey Mia!

Long time no see, eh?

How have you been sweetie?

SuperKoolPartyGal

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:48 pm
Hello again my fellow Gryffies!!! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. School, marching band, and drama have taken over most of my life.
So, the marching band season has ended... and the fall plays are next week... then after that there will be more things with drama after that... and then more stuff like art and archery club.
Sigh... other than my life being uber busy, I have been doing great!!!
Not trying to brag, but my boyfriend and I have officially been going out for a year. heart 3nodding
How are you guys??? How has your start to the school year been??

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 pm
@Mizura Isn't life great when it's busy?

I miss that feeling. I've been on injury and all my activity's have stopped since June.

Congrats on the one year relationship! That's so exciting!

My start to school has been...uneventful to say the least. I haven't been able to do much of anything with my spine.

Academically which I guess is really all that matters, I'm doing just fine haha

What do you play in band? I play the cello in the schools orchestra!

SuperKoolPartyGal

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:54 pm
@ SuperKoolPartyGal

It is quite funbeing busy... now considering it's show week here at our school for the fall plays...

I'm sorry about your injury!!! It's gotta suck not being able to do anything. I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!!
3nodding

I'm not in band at all, acutally!!! The directors opened up the color guard to non- band members!! I had a lot of fun... I still find myself doing random work form the feild show this past week... I miss it a lot. crying gonk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:52 pm
So... after a really long time... so long I don't even know, I have returned... and I'm sooo happy to see that a lot of you are still here!!!

How have you all been!?  

PadfootsPet

xXBrilliant ShadowXx

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 pm
Hello Everyone(:
Happy Belated Christmas biggrin

@Mizura, Congrats on the relationship! biggrin
I'm jealous at how busy you are(: I've just been as lazy as a log, places to go but the couch just has been calling my name, hahah.

@Super, So sorry to hear about your injury!/:
It must suck not being able to do anything, I hope you have a fast recovery.
And would you belive it? I play bass for my school orchcestra(: I've always admired the cello though.

@Pad, It's nice to hear from you again(:
How have you been?

And you all of you, I have been great! Just a little scare at my school, besides that everything is just super slow and sort of boring haha. Hmm... I went through a tough time discovering where my friends really lie, and wheather or not I should stick to playing volleyball or not/: That has all passed, and my true friends are with me, and happily I still am in volleyball<3!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Wow... no one has posted in awhile...
@ xXBrilliantShadowXx and Super: No more need to congratulate on the relationship. It was probably the worst mistake of my life. I'm stupid and let my feelings slip into submission and hide for a year. Now he won't give up on trying to get me back... idiot.
Life has been good so far since then. I'm free to call any guy I want... for now. whee

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

PrincessZhili_14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:45 pm
hello all, my my it has been quite a while hasnt it? hm. yes well im afraid i havent been busy and this i sthe first time in a while since ive gotten a chance to get on its quite sad really. nice to see everyone is doing fine and been busy! its awesome! im 17 in 12 days and im sooo excited!! :3 cant wait!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:25 pm
@Zhili: Hey! I turn 16 on Sunday!! Glad to know I'm not the only summer baby out there.
How's everybody's summer going? I hope all is well! I've been pretty bored lately. Other than babysitting (which is raking in the $$$ like crazy), I have nothing else to do. Besides softball. xp
We're having the first playoff game tonight against a travel team that I SWEAR is using us for practice. *sigh*
Been running around with friends when I can, and I'm glad to have a reprieve from the girl I'm babysitting. Two, actually. My 7 1/2 year- old cousin flew up here in early June, and is leaving this Saturday. She's a P.I.T.A., but I'll miss her when she's gone. Service hours and money... sounds good to me! biggrin
Hope to get on when I can!! Thank the Lord for the invention of the iPod touch- it's how I keep up with Gaia since my mom won't let me use it. xd

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 pm
Oh, my.... is anyone still alive?! Ravenclaw's common room has had so much chatter. crying

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 am
Hullo?? emo

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:21 pm
It's funny...I was sitting at my laptop today impatiently waiting for my pottermore email...and I remembered this little guild that I used to spend all my time on. I haven't logged onto this site in...maybe a year?

Time goes so quickly. I'm a Junior this year and I first came to this guild as a sixth grader...hard to believe.

If any of you like me check in at random just know that you all mean so much to me.

I hope you're all well!

-SKPG

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas