Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:48 pm

Sura Tokaniku
you told me, you were thinking of braking up with her once.
xp I can think of killing the president, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna do it. I've had an unfaithful thought in my loneliest and most depressed of time, I admit. But that doesn't change the facts:

1.I love her.
2.I care for and about her.
And that's all there is to it.
If you can't see that, I don't care. It's not about you, it's just about the two of us. She knows I love her and I care for her, I don't need to prove it to you.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:50 pm

Look I don't normaly come here but I know Pod. He's talked to me almost everyday Sense I meet him. And All he's ever talked about was Sin. How much he missed her and didn't want to hurt her.

Some people just aren't good at talking about the bad stuff. Get over it ya all.

JT_Griffin

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:55 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
xp I can think of killing the president, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna do it. I've had an unfaithful thought in my loneliest and most depressed of time, I admit. But that doesn't change the facts:

1.I love her.
If you can't see that, I don't care. It's not about you, it's just about the two of us. She knows I love her and I care for her, I don't need to prove it to you.

Well, if something happens and she ends up hurt, neither of us will be happy. Just know that, okay? I don't want this to turn into a huge feud or anything. I just want people to be happy and go about their business. Just pay attention to what you're doing. Consider Sin's feelings, please.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:55 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

1.I love her.

I hope, for her. you do. Sin has had a few bad things happen to her with love, and I don't want any one else to hurt her. Thats why my eye is on you stronger, why little acts and words you do/say effect me more then some one else's. Sin is like a sister to me, and I love her deeply. And like if I was her real brother, I try to watch out for her.

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:57 pm

JT_Griffin
Look I don't normaly come here but I know Pod. He's talked to me almost everyday Sense I meet him. And All he's ever talked about was Sin. How much he missed her and didn't want to hurt her.

Some people just aren't good at talking about the bad stuff. Get over it ya all.

I said it just a bit ago. I love sin, and if I sense something might be wrong, or she could be hurt. I'm not going to sit back.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:59 pm

Af Mas
It's because we care about her too! She's a bit of a sister to us, and we're worried about her too. We were just worried that you would end up hurting her, and that's not something she needs, not after what happened to her.
I can understand that. and I know that perfectly well. Really, if you're unsure about my intent, just ask, hon. The last thing I would ever do is hurt Sin intentionally. (And that's not just Sin, it's everybody. But ESPECIALLY Sin!) I can understand you guys being protective and all but you should talk to me if you feel I am/have doing/done anything to upset you, not just dump it all on me and throw around false accusations, K?

Podunk_the_Mighty

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:00 pm

Sura Tokaniku
JT_Griffin

I said it just a bit ago. I love sin, and if I sense something might be wrong, or she could be hurt. I'm not going to sit back.
I understand that but don't need to be sirounding him in public. Coulda just pmed him. I don't like anyone being connered like this.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:04 pm

JT_Griffin
Sura Tokaniku
JT_Griffin

I understand that but don't need to be sirounding him in public. Coulda just pmed him. I don't like anyone being connered like this.

we're just confrounting him, on our supissions. I wasn't even thinking about doing this, till it seemed I wasn't the only one who thought something was wrong. We're not two guys who are trying to bully him, we're just concerned, and felt it was time to comfrount him on them. I'm not trying to corner, or attack any one

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:06 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Af Mas
It's because we care about her too! She's a bit of a sister to us, and we're worried about her too. We were just worried that you would end up hurting her, and that's not something she needs, not after what happened to her.
I can understand that. and I know that perfectly well. Really, if you're unsure about my intent, just ask, hon. The last thing I would ever do is hurt Sin intentionally. (And that's not just Sin, it's everybody. But ESPECIALLY Sin!) I can understand you guys being protective and all but you should talk to me if you feel I am/have doing/done anything to upset you, not just dump it all on me and throw around false accusations, K?

It's not like we were going around spreading rumors or anything, we were just doing it out of care for her. I think this conversation is over though, so just be aware and everything, okay? I'm not going to hold a grudge or anything, just want things to be okay.

And on a side note, just so you don't scare anyone, you might wanna ask before you glomp anyone (if you're still doing that).

You all can come out of hiding now.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:07 pm

Quote:
Well, if something happens and she ends up hurt, neither of us will be happy. Just know that, okay? I don't want this to turn into a huge feud or anything. I just want people to be happy and go about their business. Just pay attention to what you're doing. Consider Sin's feelings, please.
^_^ Got it, Af. Just know I do not want nor intend to ever hurt her, and I most certaily do not want this to be a big feud. Can't we all just be one big happy family? -_-;;;
Quote:
I hope, for her. you do. Sin has had a few bad things happen to her with love, and I don't want any one else to hurt her. Thats why my eye is on you stronger, why little acts and words you do/say effect me more then some one else's. Sin is like a sister to me, and I love her deeply. And like if I was her real brother, I try to watch out for her.I said it just a bit ago. I love sin, and if I sense something might be wrong, or she could be hurt. I'm not going to sit back.
Fair enough. Just know, Sura that I look up to you, and it really hurts and offends me when you accuse me of things like this. If you sense anything like this again please talk to me, but again I don't think you need to accuse me like this.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:10 pm

Af Mas
It's not like we were going around spreading rumors or anything, we were just doing it out of care for her. I think this conversation is over though, so just be aware and everything, okay? I'm not going to hold a grudge or anything, just want things to be okay.

And on a side note, just so you don't scare anyone, you might wanna ask before you glomp anyone (if you're still doing that).

You all can come out of hiding now.
Gotcha Af. 'S cool. Again, I get where y'all are coming from, I just think the way you said it was a bit rude. (well, sura more than you. sweatdrop )

^_^ Good advice, but I've stopped my glomp counter. Couldn't start it up again if I wanted to, 'less I wanted to start from scratch again. xp
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:11 pm

Sura Tokaniku
JT_Griffin
Sura Tokaniku
JT_Griffin

we're just confrounting him, on our supissions. I wasn't even thinking about doing this, till it seemed I wasn't the only one who thought something was wrong. We're not two guys who are trying to bully him, we're just concerned, and felt it was time to comfrount him on them. I'm not trying to corner, or attack any one
It's graet that you all wanna be there for Sin. That's nice and hell most anyboby would want that. but just look at it the other side here.

First one person then another then a nother start in on him. He's going to get defensive wouldn't you? Not saying it's bad that you wanted to know what he's up to but going about it wrong. specialy when he's been crying on my shoulder missing hir.

JT_Griffin

Zella L.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:12 pm

Ok, so, I think it's clear that Po would never intentionally hurt anyone, especially Sin. If Sin is hurt and doesn't want to speak to Po, that's her choice. And we all care about her (well, I don't know her but yeah)
And that's all I can say... I'll just leave now...sorry. :X
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:13 pm

No more glomp counter? yay!

Eddily

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:14 pm

LLBane
Ok, so, I think it's clear that Po would never intentionally hurt anyone, especially Sin. If Sin is hurt and doesn't want to speak to Po, that's her choice. And we all care about her (well, I don't know her but yeah)
And that's all I can say... I'll just leave now...sorry. :X
You're a little mixed up, hon, but that's okay. I think it's over now so you can stay if you like.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games