Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:27 pm

Eddily
Podunk_the_Mighty
Eddily
No more glomp counter? yay!
stare Why? You allready got yours, long time ago.

It was getting annoying dude. 3nodding
xp *ponders starting it back up out of spite*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:28 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
LLBane
Awesome! Now....my turn to complain!
K, all of a sudden, I suck at high jump!
Why?! No, really, It's like I just lost it. yesterday I couldn't even jump at the 4'4"! And I've been jumping over stuff since forever, so I really can't be bad at it. It's just so frustrating! Why why why?!
Woo...not good at making things lite, but it's good for a change in subject.
mrgreen Heh, you should talk to my friend Tony. He's a jumpin' fool. Broke his leg 3 times... THIS YEAR....

*claps* Impressive. ^_^

Zella L.

Skuger Moonclaw

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

I didn't want to. I didn't want to think that the person She asked me my opinion on. would do this. It hurt me to think you could be doing her wrong. Cause not only would hurt her, but cause I basicaly said "go for it" when she asked me about you.

After all of this you STILL think I'm doing her wrong? gonk

no, but if I do see a sign in the future. I'm not gonna keep it to myself then have it into another big thing like this one.

right now, I'm gonna trust that nothing is wrong. ok? I'm trusting you to be caring and loving to her as you say. I have no accusaions of you two, and will hope it stays that way

Podunk_the_Mighty
Eddily
Podunk_the_Mighty
Eddily
No more glomp counter? yay!
stare Why? You allready got yours, long time ago.

It was getting annoying dude. 3nodding
xp *ponders starting it back up out of spite*

Nooo!!!! gonk

Eddily

Af Mas

LLBane
Podunk_the_Mighty
LLBane
Why?! No, really, It's like I just lost it. yesterday I couldn't even jump at the 4'4"! And I've been jumping over stuff since forever, so I really can't be bad at it. It's just so frustrating! Why why why?!
mrgreen Heh, you should talk to my friend Tony. He's a jumpin' fool. Broke his leg 3 times... THIS YEAR....

*claps* Impressive. ^_^

Well, he can't beat our Jazzfox and her stuffs. She puts it in all her art, so it has to be something
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:30 pm

LLBane
Podunk_the_Mighty
LLBane

*claps* Impressive. ^_^
Yep. He's crazy jumpin' fool.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Zella L.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:32 pm

Oh yeah, I saw some of that art.
What's the highest you're friend's jumped over, Po? Cuz for me, not with a high jump bar and mat, it was some sort of plastic picnic table outside a church. I think. Some music stands.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:34 pm

Sura Tokaniku

no, but if I do see a sign in the future. I'm not gonna keep it to myself then have it into another big thing like this one.

right now, I'm gonna trust that nothing is wrong. ok? I'm trusting you to be caring and loving to her as you say. I have no accusaions of you two, and will hope it stays that way
sweatdrop Good, okay, you and me both. *extends his paw* Can I once again consider you a friend? confused

Podunk_the_Mighty

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:34 pm

Affy goes to bed now. Bye furs!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:36 pm

Af Mas
Affy goes to bed now. Bye furs!

Bydie hi, bydie ho! Bydie bye...

Zella L.

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:37 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

sweatdrop Good, okay, you and me both. *extends his paw* Can I once again consider you a friend? confused

*take up your paw* I guess. The shorty thing is another thing that looms over me, but I guess thats between you and her.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:37 pm

LLBane
Oh yeah, I saw some of that art.
What's the highest you're friend's jumped over, Po? Cuz for me, not with a high jump bar and mat, it was some sort of plastic picnic table outside a church. I think. Some music stands.
Quote:
Tony, Her Guy. i'll love her til my heart stops beating says:
one time i jumped and my waist came up to the top of the door
but i was pumping a lot of adrenelin
i felt good that day

Podunk_the_Mighty

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:38 pm

ok now I'm wound up and nothing to do. *sits and nuzzles random plushies he doesn't have.*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:41 pm

if I'm not needed any more. I'm going back to fixing my site. (damned background won't fix >< )

Skuger Moonclaw

WolvesBane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:45 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games