Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:47 pm

Sura Tokaniku

*take up your paw* I guess. The shorty thing is another thing that looms over me, but I guess thats between you and her.
0_o *shakes your paw vigorously* I know, but for that there's not much I can do but be nice to her, apologize every chance I get and maybe shorty may someday forgive me.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:48 pm

Kitty.

Dark Duei

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:49 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

*take up your paw* I guess. The shorty thing is another thing that looms over me, but I guess thats between you and her.
0_o *shakes your paw vigorously* I know, but for that there's not much I can do but be nice to her, apologize every chance I get and maybe shorty may someday forgive me.

I can't say. but Shorty hasn't forgiven to many people in her life, after a surtan point
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:51 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

I can't say. but Shorty hasn't forgiven to many people in her life, after a surtan point
I got that feeling. But there's nothing else I can do, unless you have any suggestions?

Podunk_the_Mighty

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:52 pm

Bane, Tony says go here: http://www.urbanfreeflow.com/
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:55 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

I got that feeling. But there's nothing else I can do, unless you have any suggestions?

not really. She is one way on desision most the time. Talking her out of something, is like trying to pull a mule some where it dosen't want to go

Skuger Moonclaw

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:57 pm

Sura Tokaniku

not really. She is one way on desision most the time. Talking her out of something, is like trying to pull a mule some where it dosen't want to go
Then I guess I'll just have to hope. *slumps a bit* Man, I'm really exhausted. I'll see all y'all guys sunday. I should go rest.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:01 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

Then I guess I'll just have to hope. *slumps a bit* Man, I'm really exhausted. I'll see all y'all guys sunday. I should go rest.

night

Skuger Moonclaw

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:02 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku

night
Sorry, I'm just drained. See you all in the literal tomorrow. G'night.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:13 am

holy cow. i miss3ed alot of pages xp
not the best pages but still.

Fuzzfuzzy

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:30 am

aaaand like always when i am here everybody left xp
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:44 am

Hey, Furry-kun is back. I thought you said you wouldn't come back after they banned you. neutral But, anyways, *glomp* good to see you again! heart

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:53 am

they unlocked my thread and i cant let it be controlled by others gonk
so i had to come back for the sake of my corner
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:54 am

and i am only in my corner. i wont take part of anything in this guild that doesnt takes place inside my corner.
that way i wont be charged with making trouble =\

Fuzzfuzzy

Living Constellation

Heart Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:23 am

*Hides under a few pillows*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games