Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

well joy...that man is disturbed...
"is that sev?" ed says looking throg the window "shal we try the blocage? or you wannna tryu it tomorow?"

*looks out window*
i think it is him...
*turns to you again*
if we do, promise not to try and see what you did the first time? i'd prefer you see my past than see that again...and that says a lot.
"see what? the first time i just tried to wake you up, the second... talk" he says siting on a chair

*shakes head*
nevermind. okay...lets try it.
"did you created the barrier?"

i think so.
*focuses on the picture of the mansion*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks out window*
i think it is him...
*turns to you again*
if we do, promise not to try and see what you did the first time? i'd prefer you see my past than see that again...and that says a lot.
"see what? the first time i just tried to wake you up, the second... talk" he says siting on a chair

*shakes head*

i think so.
ed send his mind, the barier is easely suprased, he takes the link away "tryh something that is more inportant, you are concentrating in trivial things, the strongest the toght, the strongest the barrier"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:08 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks out window*
i think it is him...
*turns to you again*

*shakes head*

i think so.
ed send his mind, the barier is easely suprased, he takes the link away "tryh something that is more inportant, you are concentrating in trivial things, the strongest the toght, the strongest the barrier"

*face turns slightly red, thinking of something..then quickly changes thought to something also strong: the thought of seeing her parents dieing.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:13 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*shakes head*

i think so.

*face turns slightly red, thinking of something..then quickly changes thought to something also strong: the thought of seeing her parents dieing.*
ed sends his mind, he finds himself in front of an iron wall, no place to suport his advance, no fails on the protection, he went away "my god... thats one solid barrier"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:14 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*shakes head*

i think so.

ed sends his mind, he finds himself in front of an iron wall, no place to suport his advance, no fails on the protection, he went away "my god... thats one solid barrier"

*starts tearing up*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

i think so.

*starts tearing up*
ed thinks in what to do "i belive that... it is nnot a good choice then..."he have no idea if he tries to put his arm around her, he gives up on the toght, a little too intimal  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:20 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

i think so.

*starts tearing up*
ed thinks in what to do "i belive that... it is nnot a good choice then..."he have no idea if he tries to put his arm around her, he gives up on the toght, a little too intimal

*stares at ground with tearing eyes*
you couldn't see what it was?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*starts tearing up*

"yes... but i was created to be a cold killer, so dont expect much, warmth from me, but i cant change that, you saw yourself how warm i am toward death"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*starts tearing up*

"yes... but i was created to be a cold killer, so dont expect much, warmth from me, but i cant change that, you saw yourself how warm i am toward death"

*wipes away a tear*
fine, i was hoping you didn't see it though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*starts tearing up*

*wipes away a tear*
"the barier is ment to be seen, so it can block all other toghts... wana change sides? i'l try to block this time..." he sys concentrating on the fell of water "i'l try something mundane, such it is a weak barrier, but strong depending on the one who makes it""  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:34 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*starts tearing up*

*wipes away a tear*
"the barier is ment to be seen, so it can block all other toghts... wana change sides? i'l try to block this time..." he sys concentrating on the fell of water "i'l try something mundane, such it is a weak barrier, but strong depending on the one who makes it""

...fine...
*focuses on you and attempts a mind link, shuts eyes tightly focusing herder, and breaks through, the moment she breaks through she stops, afraid to see in*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:39 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*wipes away a tear*

...fine...
*focuses on you and attempts a mind link, shuts eyes tightly focusing herder, and breaks through, the moment she breaks through she stops, afraid to see in*
"i toght you would break it, just not that easely... eather you aare an strong spirit, or i'm slaking... by the wat thanks for not entering my mind... but it's not that bad"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:40 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*wipes away a tear*

...fine...
"i toght you would break it, just not that easely... eather you aare an strong spirit, or i'm slaking... by the wat thanks for not entering my mind... but it's not that bad"

*nods* do you want me to try again with a different block?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*wipes away a tear*

...fine...

"if you want so..." now he goes with the memories of when he was first free  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:48 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*wipes away a tear*

...fine...

"if you want so..." now he goes with the memories of when he was first free

*yumi attempts again and gives up halfway through the block. tired*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games