Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:23 pm
MDaylus

Glancing up at Tony when the man rubbed his thigh he flushed in embarrassment once more when he was told he was gorgeous once more. When he was pulled into a kiss any protest dropped away. "I need to find fire wood." Loki stated when the kiss ended.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at Loki’s words, hoping that they could have kissed some more, but he didn’t complain. “You think we’ll find any useful firewood here?” he asked, slowly pushing himself to his knees and looking out at the dense foliage a few yards away.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:22 pm
MDaylus

"I know what to look for yes." Loki answered moving to sit up. "i'll just go and collect it," Loki continued moving to get up. He stood awkwardly unsure what to do, he knew he was leaving everything kind of awkward but he himself felt awkward with the compliments. He knew his mate loved him and the way he looked but it was still something Loki was uncomfortable with. So used to hearing how he was undesirable from Asgard and even Midgard when he had first been on the realm with Thor. His build, his body type, how he looked was not desirable.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at how uncomfortable Loki now seemed. He hadn't meant to do that. Perhaps a little blushing and fumbling, but not this. If he had to distract the god now, then he would. Searching out the dry shirt the first mate had brought them, Tony tugged it on. "Well why don't you show this poor city boy what is needed. Never had to make a fire like this before." He said lightly, standing beside his lover.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man searched for his shirt that the first mate had brought with the rest of them. He wondered if his discomfort had caused Tony to be uncomfortable, he hadn't meant to do such a thing. However when Tony spoke about having Loki show him what they needed to find for fire wood green eyes looked up a bit relieved. "Well we will need some larger pieces for once we get the fire going but we will also need some brush and smaller sticks to start the fire." Loki stated starting off to the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded his understanding as he fell into step with Loki. "Big pieces and little pieces, got it." He said lightly, beginning to look around as the stepped between the trees. Picking up a variety of twigs and branches, he took care to get approval from Loki with each handful. Eventually he hand an armful of fuel for the fire and stood uncertainly. "This enough?" He asked slowly, examining what they had between them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony followed him and nodded when the man confirmed what he had said about what they needed. Everything Tony picked up Loki confirmed they could use. "It should be." Loki nodded holding his own armful of larger branches to keep the fire going.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at the confirmation that they had enough. Heading back to the beach, Tony quickly dug a small pit next to the blanket for the fire and sat back to let Loki build and light it. Leaning back on an elbow, he sipped on a water bottle, eyes drifting to the ship still anchored out on the ocean. “Maybe that’s how I should retire, when I’m too old and cranky for the Avengers and for the business, I’ll just retire and sail around on the yacht with you.” He mused quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki set down the wood when they returned to the blanket, he organized what they had while Tony dug the hole in the sand. Once the genius had finished Loki moved to build the fire. He started with the kindling and built up from there. When he had built it like he had been taught he used a bit of magic to get it started. For a few minutes he monitored it to make sure that it caught onto everything then he moved back onto the blanket with Tony. Looking to Tony as the man spoke saying that perhaps he should retire by sailing around the world with Loki. "Perhaps, but you would need a bigger boat with a lab and some other things." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum of agreement, eyes not leaving the ship. “We could design it together, like the remodel of the mansion.” He said slowly. Finally stretching out on his back fully, Tony closed his eyes for a moment. “If only I’d met you 15, even 20 years ago…..you’d have a proper, healthy mate.” He muttered. He could feel the fatigue from the swim beginning to set into his muscles, it wasn’t much worse than an ache one would have after good exercise, but he remembered when he didn’t ache so much and so often.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced up when Tony stated that they could design the ship together. "That would be fun." Loki agreed. The god tilted his head in confusion when Tony muttered about having met him 15 to 20 years earlier. "Tony, you are perfectly healthy and I love you as you are." Loki assured the man. He moved to lay down next to the man snuggling close.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrapped an arm around the god when he laid down with him. “I know you do….” Tony said softly, fingers ghosting over Loki’s arm. “Doesn’t change the fact that I wish we’d gotten together when I was younger. I would have been better able to keep up with a god in his prime.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed contently as Tony wrapped an arm around him. Green eyes fluttered closed as Tony's fingers ghosted over his arm. "You keep up with me perfectly fine." Loki assured the man with a gentle kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the reassurance, leaning into the kiss without complaint. “I love you.” He whispered against his lips. Fingers continuing to slide across the god’s skin, he tilted his head slightly. “I’m glad we did this….came out here, took some time to ourselves."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:30 pm
MDaylus

"I love you too." Loki murmured back opening his eyes and looking at his mate. "I am glad we did this too. It might have been better to do this immediately after returning to Asgard to gain the full effect but we could not. I am glad that we did get to do this either way." Loki responded. He knew immediately after Asgard he was uncomfortable about going out in public, mostly because of his form. It would have gotten them away from that stress however.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games