Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
What You Listening To Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 pm
Firekites - Last Ships

I want the new Ufomammut album but it's not coming out til next month now! And Monster Magnet are releasing an album this year! biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 pm
Eisbrecher - Kein Wunder [new song!!!]

The main albums I was waiting on... my KMFDM [Legion Within/The Spittin' Cobras CD] package. And Eisbrecher's new album to be out. I am content. biggrin I'd love to get Eiszeit Ltd. Edition delivered to me... but I'm a bit iffy. With it being from Europe and the whole Euro/AUS dollar conversions...

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:48 pm
Robert Calvert - The Right Stuff

Ufomammut are from Italy so their album will cost me heaps too. I still don't have their last album because I wanted the special vinyl/cd edition, but it would have cost $200, and it sold out, and I've been looking on ebay for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:51 pm
Eisbrecher - Herz Steht Still [Heart Stands Still]

I get what you mean. I'm sorta like that with video games as well... wanting the special editions... although the only special editions I have is my ACII preordered edition, and Bayonetta Climax edition...

Also, Iceland recently had a volcano eruption. Who knows how that would affect/effect/whatever Germany and stuff... >.<

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:12 am
Ash - Shining Light

I only have the special edition of Shinobi for the PS2... and a few games in tin cases.

I guess my Ash stuff is going to be even more delayed! ARGH! They still need to send me 10 records and 2 shirts!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:21 am
Eisbrecher - Amok

Hahah. xd That sucks... that they're delayed!

*has been listening to Eiszeit obssessively* I even put the whole album on my microSD for my phone... ninja

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:46 am
Art of Fighting - Come Round & Show Me

Hopefully by the time Z comes out, I'll finally have G in the series...

I'd put heaps of albums on my phone if it weren't s**t!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:56 am
Eisbrecher - Bombe [such a fun, sexy song...]

Well, you'll get them all eventually? xd

Eiszeit is the only album I put on my phone... I need a bigger microSD card. Maybe... a 12gig if that's possible! biggrin Can put every Eisbrecher... and KMFDM song on my phone! With more to spare...

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 am
Goodshirt - Monotone

I'll hopefully get them soon...

You should see if you can get bigger ones!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:58 am
Eisbrecher - Eiszeit [ICE AGE!]

And if you don't, remember that you will get them eventually! biggrin

I should... I'm sure you can get bigger ones... I mostly got the 2gig 'cuz it came with the microSD card adaptor, which I use with my SD card slot in my laptop... biggrin

I'm having an urge to pick up learning German again... <3 Such a beautiful language - screw what they say about French!

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:28 am
Black Mountain - Buffalo Swan

I want them now. I'm impatient.

I'm part French... but I don't speak the language!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:34 am
Eisbrecher - Die Engel [The Angel but that was easy... Die = The, Engel = Angel...]

I'm also impatient, yet I managed to wait for my KMFDM package... speaking of, wearing my Day of Light tshirt! biggrin It's awesome!

I'm quarter Maori... but I'm more interested in German then Maori... ^^; I really don't find the French language that interesting... German however... also, to a lesser level, Norwegian, Finnish, etc...

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 am
Dead Man's Bones - Lose Your Soul

I'm a loser with an iPhone... I can put as much music as I like on it xd

I'd like to learn Spanish. It's infinitely sexier than French... and then I could read Cervantes in his own language.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 am
Eisbrecher - Schwarze Witwe [TLP-Remix]

Aella! biggrin Hey! I eventually want to get a WebSlider... or something with a QWERTY keyboard, 'cuz I like texting... microSD cards are very handy...

Spanish is quite cool. But I think my main love is German, definitely... You'd make Spanish sound sexy, I'd say! biggrin

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 am
Patrick Wolf - Wind in the Wires

I sort of wish I'd gotten a WebSlider... I typo like crazy on my phone. Stupid touch screen.

I love listening to German. Someone could be saying some so dull and make it sound interesting haha.  
Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games