Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:29 am
Suddenly the leaders arm starts to twitch and it becomes a large black claw.

Leader- I will show you the error of your ways old comrad!!!

He charged at the wizard with his large claw aimed at the wizards forehead. Wind and a blue aura started swirling violently around him. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
air began ripping apart everything near the wizard. Trees came crashing down and the creatures of the forest fled in terror as birds fell from the sky. The leaders claw dug into the wizards stomach as fire burst from his palm.

The fire and air exploded in a large clash and both of them were thrown backwards. The leader lay on the ground wounded, "now.............finish it". The man passed out as he looked up at the badly burnt wizard that was getting up off of his knees.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:31 am
*As Kjiidul hears the screams of the men, he goes intoo the ground and makes a orb of diamond around the newcomer and inside the orb he makes a purple gel and it render the newcomer Compleatly harmless... (the gel makes all the atoms that is shifted at all go to the original place... the place that it was before it started to move... thus making the newcomer Harmless even if he could force a entire world to come asunder with his fists... the orb would just render him as he was before, and he could breath while inside the gel)*

*as Kjiidul had him trapped, he asked:* "why do you do this, and what purpose is it behind this, and who the hell are you all... i havent heard a single name from anyone here except for those Logen have befriended, only thoose who i know the name or soul of i trust!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:35 am
LanceCalvis

He charged at the wizard with his large claw aimed at the wizards forehead. Wind and a blue aura started swirling violently around him. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
air began ripping apart everything near the wizard. Trees came crashing down and the creatures of the forest fled in terror as birds fell from the sky. The leaders claw dug into the wizards stomach as fire burst from his palm.

The fire and air exploded in a large clash and both of them were thrown backwards. The leader lay on the ground wounded, "now.............finish it". The man passed out as he looked up at the badly burnt wizard that was getting up off of his knees.
*turns lycan and diembowels the enemy with his teeth*
now tell me who you are working for*turns t5o the man with the clawed hand*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:41 am
* as he turns his attention towards the leader of the group, he said:* "Please tell me, and i can save all the men of yours that have been frozen or even killed... i can still save them, though this consentration of energy... is rather alot... it kinda looks like the man that destroyed my and Logen's world... though he was in another state of mind and power... and his knowledge was more, i will lend a helping hand if you can trust us with your name and your Leader names and what you are doing!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:44 am
Wacram Glaziuz
* as he turns his attention towards the leader of the group, he said:* "Please tell me, and i can save all the men of yours that have been frozen or even killed... i can still save them, though this consentration of energy... is rather alot... it kinda looks like the man that destroyed my and Logen's world... though he was in another state of mind and power... and his knowledge was more, i will lend a helping hand if you can trust us with your name and your Leader names and what you are doing!"
i dout he will talk*turns around*im off to my parents graves to tend to them  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:48 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

I work for an excentric light wizard named Avenger. He is one of the few surviving relations to the Magic Hunters of old left in this world. This arm here is a curse he bestowed me with. Though it isn't quite the same, his arm actually can drain a magicians energy from several yards away. There is no known way to fend off the attack as well, it is like the magic isn't from this world.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:49 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

I work for an excentric light wizard named Avenger. He is one of the few surviving relations to the Magic Hunters of old left in this world. This arm here is a curse he bestowed me with. Though it isn't quite the same, his arm actually can drain a magicians energy from several yards away. There is no known way to fend off the attack as well, it is like the magic isn't from this world.
*turns around*i need tim to think*heads into the woods*im off to my parents grave  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:02 am
*as he hadnt heard the name of the leader,* "still no name for yourself... please tell, becouse with that i can trust you, as i say my name is Kjiidul," *and he turns his attention to thoose who was injured, and he piled up all the dead, and begun a ritual of the soul, this went smoothly, and everyone in the squad was revived and the wizard that was in the orb, was loosned (not the orb, just what fastened it to the ground, and he made a cart out of wood, that he forged, and putted him on it....*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:07 am
* and then Kjiidul finished his work with Healing the Leader for this squad*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:09 am
"Now that i have proved me to be trustworthy, i need you to prove the same to me and everyone else" *Kjiidul said so in a polite tone*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:16 am
Wacram Glaziuz
"Now that i have proved me to be trustworthy, i need you to prove the same to me and everyone else"

Leader- The man weakly put his right hand to the ground and helped himself to his feet. I have no name for you, I am neither friend nor foe at the moment. He limped over to his mask that was laying on the ground and put it on his face. He then looked over his shoulder and looked at those that were still in the group.

The man then faded away as though he were a ghost. Pray it be on better terms than last.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:28 am
"i give you an apploud for not trusting this person Kenji," *Kjiidul said as he appeared behind him*

*with logen in the wind, trying to confort them both, with a wind that was soft and warm*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:39 am
*as they both vanished they turned up inside their House and the dragon was already bathing inside the Huge Hot springs*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:39 am
Lance then walked over to the new girl and smiled. Hello, my name is Lance this is my second day at this school so far. What an experience it has been meeting so many new interesting people and seeing so many interesting things. The magical community is truely remarkable, though I have to ask is it always like this monsters and such?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:40 am
*Kjiidul started to meditate as Logen seattled down in the Hot springs*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games