Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:10 pm
Esuna sees how Bella's wrath is, and thinks to herself She's even beating me in how angry i get... i like her style. She, in her small, cherubim form, whips out her once-a-rod-now-back-to-a-staff and does a circle motion. "This should keep you from going away.." she says, making the spell take effect.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:10 pm
she throws her dagger at him "whatever" she said sitting up, she rubbs her shoulder  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:15 pm
Esuna stops, seeing the truth (sorry, late posting XD). .... He's right, Juno...

Juno frowns. "Damnit.. i wanted to give him a piece of my mind!" he says.

"With what kind of weapon, my dear Juno?" she says, sarcastically.

(Definetly Ocarina of tIme.. though Majora's mask's storyline was a real suspense-heart grabber. When the final-hours left song kicked in, i was like "holy s**t, goosebumps..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIbsj4YXbs pray that they buy you a new computer, man...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:15 pm
(yeah OoT rocked. MM is a lot dif from the others. A lot. It's worth the buy but maybe not so much today rolleyes . I like OoT cuz my brother played with me. Oh, Sean Wither is a real person btw. He's my older bro. And he's not an insane demon either XDDD.)

Sean watched the little thing fly around his head. *Sigh* "Your the angel thing I saw earlier, aren't you?" Sean burned up in black flame and appeared behind them. "You don't give up easily. I got the info I needed...however...I have to deal with a certain demon.." Sean looked at Tomoe, "..any idea where he went?" Sean than looked at the flying thing. She might know too.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:19 pm
she stands up, her eyes changing from blue to blood red, she kicks the wall to try to return to normal, she walks past them her claws coming out, her fangs sliding down  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:20 pm
Tomoe looked down, feeling a bit ashamed. "N-No... I don't... s-sorry..." she said.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:22 pm
Sean smiled. "Don't worry...he will be punished...I hate perverts.." Sean realized that the connection with his brother was strong. When he gets angry...I get a conciense...interesting..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:23 pm
Esuna sees the look that Fenrir gives her. "....Don't you even think about it.." she says, with crossed arms. "I'm quicker to act than i think, sometimes.. Juno takes too much time sometmes." she says, witholding her staff.

(cool info about real-life to roleplay-detail there. I still have the fond memories of when i first got Ocarina of Time.. I still used to call link "Zelda", till my cousins bought me the guide. Then i read it like... i dunno.. 34 times. I counted.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:26 pm
(gtg soon kk)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:27 pm
(Yeah one of my friends thought Link was Zelda and Zelda was Link. I laughed a while when he told Zelda to kick Ganondorf's a** cuz I was looking around for her cuz I thought she was gonna help XDD.)

Sean looks at Esuna. "Don't know who you are but maybe you know where Ikasu went?"  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:28 pm
Juno stands up. "...I'll accept to let Esuna tell you Ikasus' whereabouts if you can prove you aren't in to help him in any way... after seeing her.." points at Tomoe, with big eyes, "sad... i don't want any more perverts coming here..." seriusly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:29 pm
Tomoe tilted her head curiously. "... Um... Thank... you?" she said, not sure of why he was being... nice. Tomoe looked toward Bella. Sis... try to calm down... don't hurt yourself.... she said in her mind.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 pm
(Classic. In A link to the past, i never passed Aghanim, so i when i was a little kid i never went to the dark world nor beat gannon. and he remained Zelda till i read the guide, when i stopped being so obnoxiusly naive. Am i the only one geeky enough here to say i have the version of ocarina of time that Ganon spews out red blood instead of green? (cuz they say they switched the color in later versions. I read my history, lol)

Esuna crosses her legs in midair. "... I might..... demon-scent stays with me..." she says, cautiusly. Even though it might be of help if she gave off Ikasu's location, she still didn't trust Fenrir enough. "Besides... i let him escape... who knows where he is now...Wait... i got an even better idea... i'll LEAD you to him. I owe him... something... special.. " she says, holding her staff  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:33 pm
"Heh. I only needed him...to anger my brother. But he went too far with it and it is affecting me. If I find him, and he can not offer me a service, you won't be seeing him anymore.." Sean finished in a dark voice.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:42 pm
Tomoe looks at him and then back at Esuna. Doesn't know if it's a god idea to actually help him since he might kill them at the end.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games