Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:42 pm
Manda_Tifa
*sigh* I've always thought that I had a fair amount of patience when dealing with people....but when that patience wears too thin and I snap I always feel so horrible....I must be the most rotten person in the world cause I feel so fake.... gonk

I wouldn't say that. You should tell people what you have on your mind, unless it's the deluded ramblings of someone like me. >>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:42 pm
Manda_Tifa
*sigh* I've always thought that I had a fair amount of patience when dealing with people....but when that patience wears too thin and I snap I always feel so horrible....I must be the most rotten person in the world cause I feel so fake.... gonk

I couldn't imagine ANYONE thinking you're rotten! Even if you did snap, I'm betting my life the person/people who it was directed at understand how nice you are anyway. xp  

Zella L.

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:49 pm
Zella L.
Manda_Tifa

I couldn't imagine ANYONE thinking you're rotten! Even if you did snap, I'm betting my life the person/people who it was directed at understand how nice you are anyway. xp
You really think so...? ninja

I just don't have the will/pride to apologize..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:38 am
man..I think I'm getting sick too..x_x..I had a really bad headache earlier and then some chills while watching the movie with my family.. I took some medicine. The headache is gone but I feel loopy or something. And I might have a fever.

My commission work has piled up and I feel really bad for taking so long to do them. But I just haven't been real focused lately. I don't know why, but I start to work on them but then get frusrated and stop.

*sighs*  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:00 am
OMFG GOOD NEWS

~coughs~ I thought that I would take the liberties (since I helped organise it, a little) to tell you all that DOomies family problems have been solved. She's going to come stay with a friend of mine in the small town I call home. She'll have her internet connection, probably have a useable computer, and most likely find a job without a problem. She's flying over here on the 4th of September, so a week from now, Doomie will be hopefully happier and a little more confortable. So after that date, if Doomie isn't online for a while, she's probably going to be out job hunting or sleeping off jetlag XP

That is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:23 am
That's great news. I hope Doomie settles in fine, but that's great. I hope it all works out.  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:26 am
Yay! So happy that we've finally got a solution on getting me out of here. ^_^

Might take me a week or so to readjust to things over there and get into the habit of talking in english commonly, but otherwise I should be fine.
I'll be bringing most of my stuff, except my cats (sadly) and my new computer, which I'll just give to my brother. Besides, after working for a while over there, I can just buy a new one. Funny my life fits in a backpack. XD

Gonna get a bit of revenge on my parents by getting them to pay my ride to the airport without them knowing; as I know where my mom hides the emergency taxi checks (she already signed it, I just need to write the amount. Hehehe.)

Ome's already handling getting the ticket booked; I'll be cozily flying over to join Audi on the 4th. From there I'll start rebuilding my life without the constant parental stress I get here, and hopefully we can later work out getting together with Ome and Caitlin. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:27 am
Audi Kitty
OMFG GOOD NEWS

~coughs~ I thought that I would take the liberties (since I helped organise it, a little) to tell you all that DOomies family problems have been solved. She's going to come stay with a friend of mine in the small town I call home. She'll have her internet connection, probably have a useable computer, and most likely find a job without a problem. She's flying over here on the 4th of September, so a week from now, Doomie will be hopefully happier and a little more confortable. So after that date, if Doomie isn't online for a while, she's probably going to be out job hunting or sleeping off jetlag XP

That is all.

Good news indeed. Only question is, where exactly is this town?

Selene Aries

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:29 am
Diana Vulpes
Audi Kitty
OMFG GOOD NEWS

That is all.

Good news indeed. Only question is, where exactly is this town?

Beautiful BC. In the interior. As far away from where doomie doesn't want to be as she's probably going to get ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:32 am
Audi Kitty
Beautiful BC. In the interior. As far away from where doomie doesn't want to be as she's probably going to get ^^;;

Ayep. 2nd best choice after halfway across the world : I'll be on the complete opposite side of the 2nd widest landmass from "that" family.

"Cuz' Canada's really big!"

Sonya Khatsworth

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:33 am
Audi Kitty

Ahh, okay. ^.^ Long as you guys are smart enough to keep it within Canada. That puts Doomie a lot closer to me too. surprised My family reunion is actually up in B.C. close to the Vancouver area.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:47 am
Diana Vulpes
Audi Kitty

Ahh, okay. ^.^ Long as you guys are smart enough to keep it within Canada. That puts Doomie a lot closer to me too. surprised My family reunion is actually up in B.C. close to the Vancover area.

vancouver is so far away crying  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:48 am
Actually we had found a loophole for me to stay legally in the USA too, but the concerned people haven't been contactable, so by default I'm going with Audi's plan since the necessary people are willing, ready and able to help me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:42 am
You go for it Doomie. Hope all goes to plan.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:28 am
i am so incredabley jelouse you get to move in with friends, and so happy for you i could pop and explode into little bits of pink squish! surprised  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games