Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:55 pm

Artemis Vulpes
*sits in a corner, lighting a cigarette and takes a puff as he brushes his hair back, the strands falling over his face again as he looks up*

How is everyone?
Ooo...Arty's all sex-symbol-ish! Hello <3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:56 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Yummy *digs in*

And it will, I demand it. XD

Blah, who here thinks I should drop the grunny look?

I think so. Show us your pretty face 3nodding

Seconded.
XD well than that pretty much decides it. I think I will change back, though I will be said to loose the look. Was nice to have the whole zombie thing going for me. Also have to say good bye to the one zombie guild I'm in. T.T I think though I'll probably change back sometime tonight. XP

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:56 pm

Mwahhh
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:57 pm

Yo Arts. cool

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:58 pm

*Waves to Arty* I'm good, and you?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:00 pm

Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Yummy *digs in*

Seconded.
XD well than that pretty much decides it. I think I will change back, though I will be said to loose the look. Was nice to have the whole zombie thing going for me. Also have to say good bye to the one zombie guild I'm in. T.T I think though I'll probably change back sometime tonight. XP

Yay ^.^ Need anything for a particular new look?

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:01 pm

*laughs at Asphy* Hello guys, I am doing fine. Just a little board and have two things on my mind I am trying to settle on doing.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:01 pm

Artemis Vulpes
*laughs at Asphy* Hello guys, I am doing fine. Just a little board and have two things on my mind I am trying to settle on doing.

What would those be?

Eddily

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Eddily
Artemis Vulpes

What would those be?

Either reinstall and play some DoD or work a bit on some RP storylines.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:05 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Eddily
Artemis Vulpes

What would those be?

Either reinstall and play some DoD or work a bit on some RP storylines.

DoD? sweatdrop

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:07 pm

Has anybody heard of a band called Puscifer?...I can't find any cd's by them, only two songs and a remix.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:08 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Yummy *digs in*

Seconded.

Yay ^.^ Need anything for a particular new look?
*giggles* not so much a new look but my old look* Going to need to reclaim my black and white joker hat that I sold. But that's way to expensive to ask for. I actually really just need to check out items again with human flesh. There are so many things that just never worked with the zombie skin. I will miss the whiteness of the flesh though. I wish I could keep it. But I can't complain, I really used this look well and had fun with it. If I could do it all over again, I would. It is my favorite zombie stage out of the three. =3

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:10 pm

Krissim Klaw
*giggles* not so much a new look but my old look* Going to need to reclaim my black and white joker hat that I sold. But that's way to expensive to ask for. I actually really just need to check out items again with human flesh. There are so many things that just never worked with the zombie skin. I will miss the whiteness of the flesh though. I wish I could keep it. But I can't complain, I really used this look well and had fun with it. If I could do it all over again, I would. It is my favorite zombie stage out of the three. =3

Alrighty, but don't hesitate to ask for anything. I'll try and help ^.^
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:10 pm

Eddily

DoD? sweatdrop

Day of Defeat, it is a Half-Life mod that sets you in WWII. Slightly in the mood to pick my old sturmgewehr up and kill some allied forces.

Artemis Vulpes

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:11 pm

*messes around with her look before doodling on Eddily's commissions*
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games