Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:11 pm

Guild wars dose sound kind of intresting, but another reason why I dont do MMOs is because Im not sure if my compy can run them, I stick with consle games.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:33 pm

Some games just shouldn't be made online.

At the same time, some online-based games shouldn't even be made to have offline play.

Reason being, trying to encompass it all when it's like 90% one or the other makes the rest of it just plain suck a**.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:06 am

For some reason I have insomnia.
And its a maddening thing.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:21 am

I feel as though I picked the best possible theme for Siren.

I just hate that half the time it has a stupid commercial clip before it loads the actual clip.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:23 am

I still need a theme for my two guys.
Cant think of a one for either.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:09 am

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:25 am

Who's this one meant for?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:32 am

Whichever one you feel is the bigger hero type I guess.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:36 am

I dont think either one fits that Ideal of Hero.
At least not yet.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:39 am

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:38 am

Saw a subbed version of the 1st Gundam 00 Episode.

Apparently 4 Super powers control a massive ring of solar collectors, each one laying claim to one of the 4 space Elevators connected to it.
That means that the world's energy supplies are controled by only a small minority of the earth's population, a situation none of the other nations aprove of in the least.
This has led to terrorism, brush wars, and regularly erupting conflicts as the earthlings fight over the worlds's dwindiling reasoruces.
Enter a Secret paramilitary group known as Celestial Being. Its mission: to end all conflict on Earth through Judicious application of force. To see this through, they will make use of four Mobile Suits known as gundams, advanced units beyond anything the major Earth powers posses. Opperated by Ace Pilots, these Gundams will enforce Celestial Being's ideal of enforced global pacifism.
The Hero of this gundam Story is an ex Kurdish Rebel named Setsuna Seiei who pilots the Melee specialized Gundam Exia. A skilled, laconic fellow, he's rather profesional about his job and as befifting most Gundam Pilots he's a pretty decent operator.

Without giving away what happens in the first episode, thats the premise of the new series.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:03 am

Actually sounds pretty good.

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:05 am

Ive noted alot of comparisons to Gundam Wing though.
Its almost as though its a re-imagioning of it.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:11 am

This post will embarrass me thoroughly:

At my high school, yes I'm that young, every year we have a student lip sync. Its my senior year and I'm very well known at my school, something I'm going to miss. But back to the point. Every knows I put on great liy syncs. Its honestly more of a performance than lip syncing. I did Monty Python one year, disney another year, a Grease medley the year after and I want to go out with a bang.

This is where you guys come in. I have a few songs I want to throw together some songs to make a good one and here's what I'm working with, I can do two so tell which two you guys think I should go with:

Power Rangers theme song (original)
Pokemon theme song (original)
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Thundercats theme

I kinda wanted to do a 90s thing. Any other songs you think of tell me.

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:16 am

Thought of the Firefly theme?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games