Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:21 am

Aprilbaby1
she packs her things, soon enough they were finished and ready to put it in kyos room "alright im done" she said yawning, she looks at her brothers "what?'

they grin "we havent seen you in years so...." they all jump on her and start tickling her

Kyo Walks in and Lauphs as she Gets Tickled "Want me to Save you?" She Said Leaning on the Doorway
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:22 am

lupinewarrior
good now to get all the guys besides you together and devise a party...now lets see booze is mandatory and so is music...hookers maybe for leo because he cant get a girl to save his life

*leon twichis*kyo plez let me kill him

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 am

lupinewarrior
good now to get all the guys besides you together and devise a party...now lets see booze is mandatory and so is music...hookers maybe for leo because he cant get a girl to save his life

Before she Left to help Anthra she Gave Tye a Tittie Twister stomped on his Foot and Twisted His Ear "NO FIGHTING!"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:24 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she packs her things, soon enough they were finished and ready to put it in kyos room "alright im done" she said yawning, she looks at her brothers "what?'

they grin "we havent seen you in years so...." they all jump on her and start tickling her

Kyo Walks in and Lauphs as she Gets Tickled "Want me to Save you?" She Said Leaning on the Doorway
she laughs "so not fair, three against one?" she laughs even more, trying to move from their grasp

they laugh "this is payback for all those years"

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:24 am

"tye you can't get a girl ether"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:25 am

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she laughs "so not fair, three against one?" she laughs even more, trying to move from their grasp

She Lauphs then Claps her Hands to get thier Attention "ALRIGHT BREAK IT UP BREAK IT UP!"

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:27 am

wt0335
"tye you can't get a girl ether"
tye rubbs his chest where kyo had given hime a purple nurple(the manly word for it)
hey i had one on earth...till she found out i was a zona
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:28 am

hay i can get a gf but she probibly dosint like me

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:29 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She Lauphs then Claps her Hands to get thier Attention "ALRIGHT BREAK IT UP BREAK IT UP!"
they laugh and stop, they stand up and help her up "alright alright"

she smiles "thanks kyo"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:29 am

Kanycta
addmitance is the first step...now lets see if we can get you to addmit it to her

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:30 am

look's at leon"then why haven't you got one yet"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:32 am

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

they laugh and stop, they stand up and help her up "alright alright"

she smiles "thanks kyo"

"Your Wellcome" She Picks up two of her Bags and Starts Walking to her Dorm "VOMINOS!" She Yells to them and starts walking Down the Hall

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:33 am

lupinewarrior
Kanycta
addmitance is the first step...now lets see if we can get you to addmit it to her

sut up tye
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:34 am

she picks up a bag and walks out of the room, the three picks up the rest and follow

Aprilbaby1

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:34 am

wt0335
look's at leon"then why haven't you got one yet"

sume resins thet i wount tell you
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games