Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Yeah, there was too much going on then….plus we wouldn’t have been able to do some of these other things. We wouldn’t have known you’d enjoy snorkeling, and we wouldn’t have headed this direction because of those legends of big dogs I found, so you wouldn’t have met the lemurs either.” Tony pointed out. Slowly pulling Loki into another kiss, he held him close. A moment later his stomach gave a growl though and he laughed. Shaking his head, he sat up, encouraging Loki to do the same. “How about I introduce you to a human delicacy that can only be made with open fires?” he smirked, digging through the basket of food. “They’re called S’mores.”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in agreement, it was true they would not have discovered certain things. Like where his son might be or might have been or that he would enjoy snorkeling. He allowed himself to be pulled close again only to laugh out loud when Tony's stomach growled loudly. Loki sat up with Tony and looked to the man as he said he could introduce him to a human delicacy which could only be made with open fires. "I am quite intrigued." Loki stated. He had not heard of S'mores but he would be willing to try it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I think you’ll like it.” Tony hummed as he pulled everything out. “It has chocolate.” Turning around, he showed Loki the box of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows, as well as two long metal sticks. “now, there is a process to making these.” Tony explained, scooting closer to the fire and motioning Loki over. Placing a marshmallow on the both sticks as he explained what to do, handing one over to the god. “Getting the marshmallow just right takes some practice, but it’s worth it.” He said lightly, already holding his own over the flames.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of acknowledgement when Tony said he believed that the god would like S'mores because they had chocolate. Loki did indeed like chocolate. Looking a bit perplexed at the box of graham crackers he watched as the man pulled out more things. The marshmallows also perplexed the god but he took the speared thing and copied Tony holding it above the flame. "What is the goal of the marshmallow? How do I get it right?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stuck his stick in the sand for a moment as he got the rest of the s'mores set up. Turning back to his marshmallow, he turned it carefully. "You want to cook it until it's golden brown. Too long and it'll burn, not long enough and it won't be hot enough to melt the chocolate." Tony explained. Soon the marshmallows were about right and he pulled his away from the fire and showed Loki how to make the sandwich. "It's a mess, so be careful." he warned, biting into his s'more, watching Loki intently.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:38 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man got everything set up but the god also kept an eye on his marshmallow. He made sure that when it started to turn a golden brown he rotated it carefully. When Loki was sure he had gotten all the sides golden brown he pulled the thing away from the fire and observed Tony putting together his own S'mores before copying. He was a bit wary of it when he saw the marshmallow expanded under the graham crackers and chocolate. Upon taking a bite of the creation he however blinked in surprise. It was sweet and messy but good. "I do like it." he told Tony before taking another bite.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked as he heard Loki say he liked it. “Thought you would.” Tony said happily, continuing to eat his own s’more. “It’s been years since I’ve eaten these, I’d honestly forgotten how much I liked them.” He admitted, already pulling out the ingredients for another set of s’mores. Sure, they had other things to eat, things that were better for them even, but Tony was focused on his treats for the moment. “I have to admit, finding out about your sweet tooth has made finding food for you easier.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled back at his mate when the man said he thought the god would like the treat. He listened as Tony explained that it had been years since he had eaten them. Because of such he had forgotten how much he liked them. "I am surprised you do not make them at home, is there not a fire place in the house or tower?" Loki questioned. Hearing the man talk about how it was easier to find things the god liked when Tony had discovered his sweet tooth caused the god to pause. "I have been rather picky about my food lately haven't i? I am sorry." Loki responded feeling guilty.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded. “There are a few fireplaces in the mansion, one in the tower. S’mores are more traditionally made when you’re outside though, it just doesn’t come to mind inside.” He explained. When he heard the guilt in Loki’s voice, the genius looked at his lover and shook his head slightly. “I wasn’t complaining Lo. Really, you haven’t been picky.” Tony replied quickly. “Everyone has things they do and don’t like, and you’re new to human food, so it’ll take time. We’re still working on Thor….when we can get him to slow down long enough to taste the food he eats.” He added with a shrug. “There is food I even try for the first time and end up disliking it.” Sure, Loki’s willingness to eat certain things had changed, but he figured Loki was just more comfortable with saying no to him now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him there were indeed fireplaces in both living locations but smores were an outside thing. "Perhaps we might try it inside.” Loki suggested. He looked to Tony when the man told him he wasn't complaining it didn't abate the god's guilt. He knew he was allowed to decide what he liked, but that wasn't what was going on. Or at least he wasn't getting to decide since the child was screwing with what tasted or even smelled good. "Thor does eat too quickly." Loki chuckled. "What else was packed in the basket?" Loki asked wanting to skirt away from his pickiness about food.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

Picking through the basket as Loki asked about food, Tony pulled out a few plastic containers. One had grilled vegetables, another with lightly seasoned rice, which the chefs had been quick to discover that Loki seemed to eat well, a third container had a mixed fruit salad, with the final containing a few slices of freshly grilled fish they’d gotten from the town earlier that day. The chefs were doing a good job of catering to Loki’s tastes, or at least as good a job as could be managed in the middle of the ocean. “I really need to give the guys a raise, this all looks fantastic.” Tony mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki observed as the man pulled containers from the basket. Everything Tony pulled out looked incredibly edible and nothing that he would be picky about. Loki was excited about tasting the fish that they had gotten earlier in the day. It was the one thing the child happily approved of was fish and cold things. Fruit and fish seemed to be the favorite along with ice cream. "It looks fantastic." Loki agreed reaching for the container with the fruit.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pulling out two small plates they could put the rice and fish on, he dished out a bit for himself, sitting it by the fire to warm a bit. Leaning back on an elbow and picking at a slice of grilled carrot, Tony watched Loki. He'd picked up on his preference for fruit recently, so he let the god have the fruit salad. "Are the beaches on Asgard nice? Are they anything like this?" He asked softly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki munched on some of the fruit happily before setting it aside to grab some of the rest of the food. Biting into the fish Loki couldn't help but grin it was delicious. He looked to Tony when the man asked about the beaches on Asgard. "They are dangerous. So many creatures that are not friendly on Asgard alot of them in the water too. So beaches tend not to be quite dangerous." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, continuing to pick at the vegetables, unable to hide the smile when Loki seemed to approve of the fish. "That's a shame. The night sky on Asgard was amazing. It would be nice to lie on a beach and watch it." He said slowly. Moving to begin eating in earnest, he looked to the fire. "Do you think you'd be able to take me back to Asgard? After Thanos?"

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games