Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:14 am

Eep! I have to get to lunch *kisses Solemn and waves to Andrew and Silver*

4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:15 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Where ish my puppeh? sad

Right here my love *lifts her onto his lap and nuzzles her*

mmm..thankies heart

You welcome my love *cups her cheeks and kisses her deeply*

*wraps her arms around his neck and scritches behind his ears while they kiss* 4laugh

*sighs and rubs her back wile he kisses her more*

Solemn Protector

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:17 am

*pulls the trigger and kills the kissing* nu more kissing. >.> Is stoopid
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:18 am

Nothing can stop kissing when two people are in love like they are.

Andrew Drake

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:19 am

Angelic Muse
Eep! I have to get to lunch *kisses Solemn and waves to Andrew and Silver*

4laugh

Bye love
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:22 am

You might want to fix your sig Silver Night, its too big for gaia's TOS.

Andrew Drake

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:22 am

Andrew Drake

>.> You can't use that word. You don't know what 'love' is. You wouldnt' know it if it danced naked infront of you and slapped you in the face. Don't use the word unless you really really know what it looks like..<.< I'm just not going to give my opinion. Just. It's not kissing. It's a few words. So, nyah..>.>; Not even real. T-T *kicks teh compy* stupid intrenet. xP
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:23 am

Andrew Drake
You might want to fix your sig Silver Night, its too big for gaia's TOS.

No it's not. It's within the limits. =3

Lelya Akani

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:25 am

Silver Night
Andrew Drake

>.> You can't use that word. You don't know what 'love' is. You wouldnt' know it if it danced naked infront of you and slapped you in the face. Don't use the word unless you really really know what it looks like..<.< I'm just not going to give my opinion. Just. It's not kissing. It's a few words. So, nyah..>.>; Not even real. T-T *kicks teh compy* stupid intrenet. xP

I'm not sure if you know but Angelic and have been dating in real life for over a year now. We might just type words but the feelings and intentions are real. I adore her and I can tell just by how I feel when someone even just mentions her name that I am in love with her.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:26 am

Solemn Protector

I'm not sure if you know but Angelic and have been dating in real life for over a year now. We might just type words but we are in love and I can tell just by how I feel when someone even just mentions her name.

That's lovely. Honestly. I don't care. o-o I honestly, truely, don't care. I stay away from all forms of relationships, and try not to bother knowing anything about other's. o.o

Lelya Akani

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:28 am

If that's your choice there is nothing wrong with it. I used to be the same way.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:30 am

Andrew Drake
If that's your choice there is nothing wrong with it. I used to be the same way.

I'm not asking if it's my choice. I don't care if anything's wrong with it or not. I'm telling you, I don't honestly care about relationships, regardless. >.> They SUCK. >.< *coughs* i know I sound mean, I don't mean to. x.x; I just chewed out someone on Furcadia cause of something they said and I got irritated that they made it sound like I was the bad guy or something. Then they got pissy. Oh well. XD It was funny. kinda.

Lelya Akani

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:31 am

Silver Night
Andrew Drake

I'm not asking if it's my choice. I don't care if anything's wrong with it or not. I'm telling you, I don't honestly care about relationships, regardless. >.> They SUCK. >.< *coughs* i know I sound mean, I don't mean to. x.x; I just chewed out someone on Furcadia cause of something they said and I got irritated that they made it sound like I was the bad guy or something. Then they got pissy. Oh well. XD It was funny. kinda.

Okay
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:33 am

Andrew Drake

Okay

*patpats* puppeh. o-o

Lelya Akani

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:35 am

Silver Night
Andrew Drake

Okay

*patpats* puppeh. o-o

I'm a sugar glider actually, Solemn is a puppy *murrs ayway*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games