Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:46 pm
Nightbane got up. He rested enough. He wondered what to do. Bella left him. He couldn't return to the castle. He needed something to do.

Sean glanced at Tomoe. He sent her a quick message into her mind, Get Juno or the weird flying thing to help or I will spill what really happened..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:52 pm
Tomoe opened her eyes wide and bit her lip. No.... don't... I'll... I'll cooperate.... she said in her mind. She looked at Juno and at Esuna. "Look.. maybe you should t-tell him... it would be good if... if he could get rid of I-Ikasu..." she said, stuttering slightly.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:55 pm
Sean smiled and sent her a thought, Benigne. "Well either way..I will find him. It will be easier if you cooperate."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:01 pm
(Sorry, was on a phone call with my cousin) Juno looks at them both, and sees Esuna close her eyes, in deep thought.

"... Ok. I'll go with you, though... " she says. "And.. just in case, my name is Esuna, not a weird flying thing. Nor will you try to take me for moi stupid here" she says, pointing at Juno.

"...Got it?"

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:02 pm
(lol poor tomoe X3 i'm a sucker)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:03 pm
Tomoe nodded slightly and looked at the ground. She shuffled her feet a bit as she heard them talk.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:05 pm
Sean smiled. "Very well..but...that will take too long..." Sean moved in on Esuna quickly and put his hand on her shoulder. A red glow emited and his eyes flashed orange. "There we go..found him" Sean looked at Esuna, the mind reading would have stunned her possibly but that was understandable. He burst into black flames and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:11 pm
Tomoe sighed relieved since he didn't tell them what really happened. She sat on the bed and laid down. That was so close... they have enough worries... i don't want to give them another thing to worry about... she thought.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:11 pm
Juno looks at Tomoe, shuffling her feet shyly, and he feels a bit confused. "What's wrong, Tomoe? You still don't trust him?" he says, putting his hand on her shoulders.

Esuna shudders for a moment, lowers her altitude, and shakes her head. "I don't trust either of them both....Nightbane's not going to like it one bit when he sees this.

Somewhere, in the dephts of the Lynus Forest, a masked man looks at the sky. "... Those brothers.... hmm.... Something's a miss.. and this time it doesn't smell like Ikasu." he murmurs. "...As long as the 7 towers that hold the Lynus' forest from being invade aren't heavily protected... everything will turn out alright. ... You will see, Valdamt... you will.... "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:15 pm
Nightbane started walking again. He had felt a shudder through his body. He started going deeper and deeper into the forest. What is drawing me this way..? Bro...?

Sean smiled he knew where both of the demons he was looking for were. He appeared in the dark realm again. Ikasu was in front of him. "Hello Ikasu..."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:15 pm
Ikasu returns to the Dark Realm, rubbing his stomah slightly. "Damn.... being hit in the same place, three times in one day... really gets to you..." he said as he sat back down in the bed. "Curse that wench..." he added as he began to rub his temples.

--

Tomoe looked at Juno, a bit surprised. "Wrong? Nothing's wrong..." she said, answering rather too quickly. "YEah! That's it... I don't trust the guy!" she said, smiling nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:18 pm
Ikasu noticed Sean and sighed, rolling his eyes. "How did you...? Oh never mind... what do you want? I'm not in the mood..." he said, rather bitterly.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Juno smiles softly." Oh.. well, don't worry.. he's gone for now..." he says, looking at the spot where he was. "At least we're being truthful to each other, eh?" he says, holding her softly. ".. Though it was hard to show you that i can't... remain... to... attached to people..." he says. ".. Sorry you had to see that... But i promise... no more secrets from me, Tomoe-san" he says, smiling ina very devius way, his fun side kicking in.

Esuna stands there, and rubs her shoulder. "... This isn't good... Guys.. sorry for interrumpting.. but i think we should start training tommorow morning... I know it's stupid.. but when i get a bad feeling, it mostly means something. We just need Bella, Nightbane, maybe Sai if he's around, Phar... i don't know if he left.. and Joe." she says, sitting on the dresser. Oh. there they go again.. it's a wonder Tomoe hasn't suffered from Juno's over-reactive love-side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:26 pm
Tomoe looks down feeling a bit ashamed. "Erm.... yeah.... no.... well.... you are... but I... um... oh never mind!" she says blushing, feeling really embarassed. "Anyway! Esuna is right... we need to train.. a lot..." she said, wearing a fake smile.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:37 pm
He looks at her confused. "Woah... i think you['ve had enough action for today, Kitty-Kat... training can wait for tommorow. You seem to have too many thoughts clouding your actions inside there." he says, rubbing her head. "You even have that look with your tail... like of guilt. You almost never do that... i think you just need to rest. Come on... i'll be extra comfy for you!" he says, smiling.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games