Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:05 am
Was in a great mood (I got to talk with my mate for about 2 hours heart ) and then it hit a low when my sister blamed her migrane on me because I didn't get her a drink and such things. She forced me to do her hair (I don't get a choice in the matter, because if I don't, she goes whine to my mother who tells me I have to do it... but anyway) and my sister tells me that I forgot to clean the glass lid for a pot but she said she would do it since she didn't want to take away my sister's object (can't remember the exact word). Oh yipee, I'm f***ing owned in this family, this explains a lot. Why I don't get any privacy (they're constantly trying to get rid of my computer... and I have a feeling they want to get into it), why I get last choice of nearly everything, etc. But I managed to use some of my knowledge and get back at my sister..... I gave her hair an electrostatic charge so it's now sticking to her face xd twisted .  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:42 am
DoomNeko
Yay! So happy that we've finally got a solution on getting me out of here. ^_^

Might take me a week or so to readjust to things over there and get into the habit of talking in english commonly, but otherwise I should be fine.
I'll be bringing most of my stuff, except my cats (sadly) and my new computer, which I'll just give to my brother. Besides, after working for a while over there, I can just buy a new one. Funny my life fits in a backpack. XD

Gonna get a bit of revenge on my parents by getting them to pay my ride to the airport without them knowing; as I know where my mom hides the emergency taxi checks (she already signed it, I just need to write the amount. Hehehe.)

Ome's already handling getting the ticket booked; I'll be cozily flying over to join Audi on the 4th. From there I'll start rebuilding my life without the constant parental stress I get here, and hopefully we can later work out getting together with Ome and Caitlin. ^_^

I'm so happy for you Doomie! This is the best news I've heard in a while! I knew something good would happen. You made it.

Audi, you are awesome for getting this all organized heart

Just one more reason for me to want to visit you guys sweatdrop  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:35 am
Congratulations, Doomie! I told you it would all work out, cause good things happen to good people. Audi, you're such an angel for taking care of our Doomie....Best of luck to you both in this little adventure, and be sure to keep us all posted. I'm really happy for you! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:10 pm
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/comair-flight-carrying-50-crashes-in/20060827082709990001

The airport is on the other side of town where I live. So this is rather scary. I feel kind of bad that today we're going out to see Cars and have a fun family get together when 50 people just died on an airplane. >.<

That puts a damper in the day. My prayers go out to the families who lost someone on the flight.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:08 pm

*glomps Doomie and Audi* WOOT! <^__^> Audi, you rawk for doing this for Doomie. And Doomie, congrats on finally getting out of there! =3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:21 pm
Yay for Doomie! Hope everything goes alright. razz  

Eddily

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:45 pm
...my mate left me for another.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:46 pm
shoki_de_nai

*hugs Shoki* sad  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:02 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

*hugs Shoki* sad

After three years...and now he's got someone new. At least she'll actually be there for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:05 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

*hugs Shoki* sad

After three years...and now he's got someone new. At least she'll actually be there for him.

As I said, if you need to talk about it, I'm willing to listen  

Af Mas

Angel Asadro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:37 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
i am so incredabley jelouse you get to move in with friends, and so happy for you i could pop and explode into little bits of pink squish! surprised

*envisions that*

oO" Don't go popping yourself over some good news, miss.........

In other news, I went to go talk to Fog over the whole fiasco he had yesterday afternoon and have come to the following conclusions:

1. He's a very strange boy.
2. He'll cheer up if you give him something to do.
3. He can't clean dishes for s**t.

Anyway, he tells me that, on advice from a friend, he's not going to come on Gaia for a week and asks that you forgive his temporary absence.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:48 pm
After a 'mixed' morning, I'm finally entertained slightly by the fact that I brought along "Dreamship Surprise Period 1" to school and I can't watch it, but I can listen to it. It's quite entertaining, even just to listen to.  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:03 pm
Well, I just had a big scare, but everything's better now.

Earlier during suppertime I managed to smoothtalk my parents into a conversation about travels and stuff (I'm surprised they didn'tfind it odd I was actually talking to them during supper).

Relunctantly, dad picked up the subject with me because my mom kept elbowing him in the ribs to "talk" for the sake of here vision of a perfect family >.>

But anyways, a few discussion tactics later, I get out from them that they THREW AWAY MY PASSPORT. >.("Houston, we have a problem!")

I just now spent about an hour perusing the AirCanada website, and thanfully, it seems that for any travel within Canada, I'm safe with just my SSI and governmental healthcare cards. I also can't seem to find my birth certificate anywhere in the house. D:

Oh well. I can call up the Quebec government services and make the one my parents detain INVALID and have a new certificate shipped to me if things come to worse.

I've been making quick mesures of my computer and my luggage case; I think I'll be able to bring this thing with me. =D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:03 pm

*snuggles Shoki and strokes her back softly* Feel free to PM me if you wanna vent or talk about it or something.

@Doomie: Merf! <@.@> Your fricking parents did WHAT?! God, they won't stop at anything to keep you there, will they? >_o They need a royal thrashing. Merf. Anyway... I'd reccommend doing everything you can to avoid letting them know about your plans until it's too late for them to stop you. <@.o> You never know what else they may try to pull. Good luck! We're all rooting on you to get out of there, Doomie. *snugs her tightly*

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:11 pm
Lloxie

*snuggles Shoki and strokes her back softly* Feel free to PM me if you wanna vent or talk about it or something.

@Doomie: Merf! <@.@> Your fricking parents did WHAT?! God, they won't stop at anything to keep you there, will they? >_o They need a royal thrashing. Merf. Anyway... I'd reccommend doing everything you can to avoid letting them know about your plans until it's too late for them to stop you. <@.o> You never know what else they may try to pull. Good luck! We're all rooting on you to get out of there, Doomie. *snugs her tightly*

Funnily, the trip is booked for the perfect time :
Next week, school starts, which means my parents are gonna be too busy with my brother and sister going back to school to really mind what I'm doing.

Being I've already resolved all I need to get through customs and how to get to the airport, the only thing left for me to do is sort what I'm bringing along and pack. :3

EDIT :
See? SEE? My mom's walking around behind me going through my stuff moving things around even though I tell her not to, and she doesn't realise a thing of what's really going on because she thinks that what i'm doing is just "sillay comp-u-dor stoofs".

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games