Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:01 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Well that's gonna happen since it's a male avvie ;_; And with cross-dressing, skirts pull off the best feminine outfits

I kind of liked that jean skirt a little more.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:01 pm

x.x I would like a tail, but that would never happen, my mate told me he was gonna give me his horns, changed his mind, I want nitemare headband, but lack patience. I suck all around XD

Alektorphobia

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:04 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
*sniffles* we are just big boned girls *Makes face with massive cute anime eyes*

*stuffs and mounts on a shelf*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:04 pm

Asphyxiat!on
x.x I would like a tail, but that would never happen, my mate told me he was gonna give me his horns, changed his mind, I want nitemare headband, but lack patience. I suck all around XD

I've been here since think april of 04, and only have like little past 100K cource I have spent alot on donation items, and new items, and stuff I shouldn't have.

I need, last I did a full price check on all the items I want, about 2,500,000 gold.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:05 pm

Am I kawaii yet?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:05 pm

Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
*sniffles* we are just big boned girls *Makes face with massive cute anime eyes*

*stuffs and mounts on a shelf*
eek

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:06 pm

Curious of of people progress on those two items, I know they are not easy to get a hold of and I've got gold to spare.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:07 pm

Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

need open hands, and those really weird looking feet, the fem avi have. >> that pack makes your boobies look like bobbies

Skuger Moonclaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:07 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiat!on

I've been here since think april of 04, and only have like little past 100K cource I have spent alot on donation items, and new items, and stuff I shouldn't have.

I need, last I did a full price check on all the items I want, about 2,500,000 gold.
All the stuff I want probably amounts to around that XD My inventory is worth about 116k at the moment (that's with 35 of my items, 18 uncounted and are from halloween and Christmas)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:08 pm

Diana Vulpes
Curious of of people progress on those two items, I know they are not easy to get a hold of and I've got gold to spare.
Well with Audi's help I've managed to get a little over 200k worth of stuff together

Ootheca

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:09 pm

Diana Vulpes
I quit my quest cause no one donated or helped...I had about 50k at the time I quit, and spent it on a kiki and a bunch of clothes (I had a very minimal amount of clothes at the time)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:09 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

need open hands, and those really weird looking feet, the fem avi have. >> that pack makes your boobies look like bobbies

What feet?....

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:11 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

What feet?....

Female Avi feet look like flippers. >>
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:11 pm

My quest is still darn near impossible....*wails* I'll never get that Angelic Sash!

Hey, if anyone decides to quite Gaia (which I'd rather you not, but if you do) and you happen to have a Sash to dispose of, please think of me! 4laugh

(But only if quitting is your last resort...I don't want anyone to leave! crying )

Manda_Tifa

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:12 pm

Asphyxiat!on
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiat!on

All the stuff I want probably amounts to around that XD My inventory is worth about 116k at the moment (that's with 35 of my items, 18 uncounted and are from halloween and Christmas)

I have no idea, and partly don't want to say, what my invintory is worth.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games