Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:12 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

need open hands, and those really weird looking feet, the fem avi have. >> that pack makes your boobies look like bobbies

What feet?....
Eddily, I love your hair!!! heart heart (I'd considered one of those styles, but I felt that the cut was too short... sad )
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:13 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

need open hands, and those really weird looking feet, the fem avi have. >> that pack makes your boobies look like bobbies

What feet?....

Female Avi feet look like flippers. >>
*giggles* got to remember Eddilly, Sura has a foot fetish, so he is picky XD

The thing I dislike the most about the male avi is the legs. They are just too wide. and they look really messed up in some of the shoes. Like the upside down boots. xp

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:13 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Curious of of people progress on those two items, I know they are not easy to get a hold of and I've got gold to spare.
Well with Audi's help I've managed to get a little over 200k worth of stuff together

Whoa, that was fast o.O
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:16 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

What feet?....

Oh............ xp

Eddily

Ootheca

Diana Vulpes
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Curious of of people progress on those two items, I know they are not easy to get a hold of and I've got gold to spare.
Well with Audi's help I've managed to get a little over 200k worth of stuff together

Whoa, that was fast o.O
Well part of it came from the fact that I sold my black and white joker hat a few months ago and bought coco kitties/letters. I had about 120k sitting in that so that really helped. Audi was great though with giving me some of her old letters and 51k in gold. I'm so going to whore out my art skills to her when I get a break from school. heart

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

What feet?....

The thing I dislike the most about the male avi is the legs. They are just too wide. and they look really messed up in some of the shoes. Like the upside down boots. xp

I do study the pedi area a little too much. >> Pedi, that was the latin for foot wasn't it?

any who, I don't like how some of the items do one thing, and others do another. Liek the feet wraps, make it look like the far one look it's facign the side, but the Wooden sandles make it look like 3/4 view, and together, they look really messed up.

By the way, when do you want the hat back? don't want to give it back though XP

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:17 pm

Manda_Tifa
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

What feet?....
Eddily, I love your hair!!! heart heart (I'd considered one of those styles, but I felt that the cut was too short... sad )

Thankies. razz
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:18 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

What feet?....

Oh............ xp

You know how I am, I love the footy goodness. The male avi ones I like, but the female ones bug me. I notessed in alot of cartoons, and stuff, women have these pegs for feet, and men have like dinosaur ones. really weird. >>

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:19 pm

Inventory wise of mine, 2 certain items go for over 200k alone right there. razz
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:19 pm

I dunno how much my inventory is worth...I know that I have at least one of every letter last year, except for January (and maybe February)

Manda_Tifa

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:21 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
You know how I am, I love the footy goodness. The male avi ones I like, but the female ones bug me. I notessed in alot of cartoons, and stuff, women have these pegs for feet, and men have like dinosaur ones. really weird. >>

Yeah yeah. xp

I'll agree with that male leg statement, just look at my right leg....

Manda_Tifa
I dunno how much my inventory is worth...I know that I have at least one of every letter last year, except for January (and maybe February)

I missing only one month, I forget what. I know it was the one with the capes. cause I didn't wnat the solar, but clicked the one by mistake, so had to open my secound to get the lunar. (didn't feel like dealing with finding some one to trade with)

Skuger Moonclaw

Ootheca

Skuger Moonclaw
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Am I kawaii yet?

What feet?....

I do study the pedi area a little too much. >> Pedi, that was the latin for foot wasn't it?

any who, I don't like how some of the items do one thing, and others do another. Liek the feet wraps, make it look like the far one look it's facign the side, but the Wooden sandles make it look like 3/4 view, and together, they look really messed up.

By the way, when do you want the hat back? don't want to give it back though XP

Krissim- Hehehe you can borrow it for a while if you want.

Aeden- wha... hey

Krissim- *bops him on the head and ties him up*

Aeden- crying

Krissim- See he doesn't mind at all. mrgreen

*giggles* I just love playing with my characters XD.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:22 pm

I'm pretty new to Gaia (Having joined July I believe) so I know it's gonna take me alot longer to get the gold I need

Alektorphobia

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:23 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Manda_Tifa

I missing only one month, I forget what. I know it was the one with the capes. cause I didn't wnat the solar, but clicked the one by mistake, so had to open my secound to get the lunar. (didn't feel like dealing with finding some one to trade with)
I don't know what happened to my January letter....All I can think of is I must have sold it prematurely...

What was in January? (PLEASE don't say the Angelic Pendant...even though I think it was...)
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games