Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Gotcha.
Maybe some time you should get yourself tested. I'm sure they can figure out your genetic origins from a blood sample.

Anywho, I'm from german peasant stock so my skins a bit tougher. I dont burn as easily or as badly as you and I kind of have a darker tone.

No one burns as badly as I do back home. I am the one non-German in an area filled with darker toned Germans.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
I'd agree, because at least liberals can be just passed off as crazy people who are all talk, or at least gutless for the most part. Going up against a bunch of arrogant zealots is a different deal.
A few examples to disprove this: Leninism and Stalinism, and the French Revolution (that whole affair was a disaster.)

sort of like earth: Mostly Harmless.

Conservatives ain't that bad unless your talking about extremists Muslims and Fred Phelps (what a b*****d)

Oh yeah? Look at the mess Catholiscim has caused.
And wasnt it the conservative roman government that put jesus to death because they feared what effect his charisma would have on the already rebellion prone jews?
I'm not going to get into this fight now. I am not going to defend everything the Catholic Church has done in the past, but I think it is a testemant to the Faith that it has survived so long and endured some bad leadership (like some of the Innocents, who weren't so innocent as it turns out....)

I know exactly what the church has done. And I'm still part of it. That says plenty.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 pm

As for the Seven Deadly Sins we can say I am gluttony. I eat, drink, and smoke too much for sure.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 pm

Ok, so we have greed and gluttony left....who best fits these that doesnt have one yet?

And while on the seven deadly sins, what about the seven virtues? Who in the guild best represents each of those?

Edit: Then who's greed?

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:16 pm

Sayla I think would be greed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:19 pm

Why that?
She doesnt strike me as being out to rake in a crap load of cash or covet other people's goods.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:21 pm

Cale Darksun
Why that?
She doesnt strike me as being out to rake in a crap load of cash or covet other people's goods.
Well no one on the guild really does so I ended up going with the type of RP characters she plays.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:24 pm

I think she fits more into Wrath.
Her Sith, her Imp officer, her Mando: all very violent.
Hmm...maybe we can give her Wrath...
I can take greed. Greed goes with my piratical nature.

The tricky part now though is who gets the virtues?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:25 pm

I don't see how I get into pride, either. I figured Cale as a far more proud person than I. Sloth seemed more my style...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Nelowulf
I don't see how I get into pride, either. I figured Cale as a far more proud person than I. Sloth seemed more my style...

You're always doing stuff for the guild and you also run the Avi edit store.
Sloth doesnt fit you.

Thats my take anyway. You got an alternate list then I take it?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:37 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

You're always doing stuff for the guild and you also run the Avi edit store.
Sloth doesnt fit you.

Thats my take anyway. You got an alternate list then I take it?

Not really, hence the question.

Though stuff for the guild and avi edits don't really amount to much work, in the end. I'm just naturally bored and full of ideas. You'd be surprized at how motivating pixel by pixel art can get when you've got nothing better to put your mind to.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:38 pm

Need a hobby?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:42 pm

Got plenty of 'em. Not much involve campus life though.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:44 pm

Ever take up reading?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:52 pm

Already do. But Lab calls upon my presence... damn chemistry...
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games