Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:06 am
Tsunade nodded. "Alright we are going to have to teleport to the rain village. That's where Santinzo is." Tsunade said as she put one hand on Tatsuya and another on Naruto before teleporting to the ruble of the house where she and Santinzo had been before.
Santinzo knew the three were here but he was too busy with Pein to go say hello. "Alright Pein time for some fun." Santinzo then made 6 clones to battle the 6 Peins.
"You're not the only one with an eye jutsu you know." Pein said revealing his Rin'engan.
"Those haven't been seen for years." Santinzo said shocked but still on his toes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:41 pm
Naruto saw eight of the same person, and Santizo battling. She cursed before using her favorite technique.

"Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

She screamed, creating several thousand clones. She rushed into battle against the eight, backing Santizo up.

"Hahaha! I'm going to kick your a**, believe it!"

Naruto proclaimed, keeping several of the eight busy.  

KitsuneGouka

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:07 pm
"Watch out Naruto. One is not like the other. One is used to summon and then there's another for ninjutsu, one for genjutsu, and so on. Be careful." Santinzo said dodging on of Pein's ninjutsu techniques.
"You two brats just give up. All we want is your tailed beasts." Pein said to Naruto and Santinzo.
"Yeah then make that kill us. I think I'll pass." Santinzo said powering up Chidori.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:07 pm
"Yeah! You're not getting Kyuubi! Even if he's an furball that doesn't know how to shut up."

Naruto joined in, powering up a Rasengan in each hand. She dashed at the Pein she was fighting, her clones keeping the other ones too busy. The Pein she was fighting against just smirked before everything went hazy and disoriented.

"s**t, a genjutsu! Just my luck, fighting the one Pein clone that has the advantage over me!"

Naruto wailed, and put her hands in the correct seal.

"KAI!"

She screamed, dispersing the genjutsu, only to have to deal with another one.

"Damn it anyway!"  

KitsuneGouka

Marcus Draconus

Beloved Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:37 pm
Tatsuya stood back observing the battle. "Naruto made so many copies its hard to see where anyone is, she certainly knows how to use the extra chakra she has.", he thought to himself.

Tatsuya now began to sense were pein and santinzo and the original Naruto were. Naruto was a little more eaxy to sense since she was relentless in her attacks.

One of the Peins appeared out of the crowd of Narutos and headed straight for Tsunade. He was just about to reach when he saw Tatsuya standing next to her.

"Ahh, if it isn't my old friend Tatsuya. Tell me is Tsunade the one you love now, I mean the one before her was much more..... appealing." Tatsuya drew both his blades without hesitation and charged at the Pein speaking to him.

"I'm guessing by how your reacting she is."

"No she isn't, its just that your death will let Suzuka rest in peace." right after he said this his blades began to glow blue. As he charged at Pein, eighteen other blades appeared behind him. Pein looked a little surprised by this, but was not worried by it. Behind Tatsuya were clones of Tatsuya, all with their blue blades drawn chasing the one pein who spoke to him.

Tsunade was going to chase after the group but something held her back. Tatsuya was standing still. Tsunade looked at Tatsuya with a confused look. "Weren't you just...?", she began but was interupted by Tatsuya.

"She certainly wouldn't have wanted me to act like that, but to satisfy him I needed to. Besides you're the Hokage and due to that I will protect you."

"Well what about protecting Naruto and Santinzo?"

"Lady Tsunade, Take a look around. Santinzo was able to hold his own against Pein until we got here. And Naruto, look at her abilities. I see now that being a constant bodygaurd is unecessary. But the both of them need work, they need to train more and develop their skills. Power is nothing without the wisdom to use it. You know that as well as I do."

"Hmm... Its a shame you weren't here when Sarutobi-sensei died. Or I'd be out of a job I think.

"You were the better choice. I wouldn't last stuck behind a desk like you."

"heh, Silly me I forgot you were the more adventurous one, back when you were younger you always seemed to go off on you own."

Well isn't this a nice surprise." said a voice from behind Tatsuya and Tsunade. "Its been a while Tatsuya"

Tatsuya glared in the direction of the voice and uttered his name.... "Hidan."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:50 pm
Santinzo had his clones look after three or so of Pein. He heard someone else speaking. Great like we need to add Hidan to this mess. Santinzo then powered up Rasengan and Chidori. Rasengan in his left Chidori in his right. "Now Pein let's see you escape this." He said hitting two Peins with the two different attacks. Santinzo went flying backwards about 100 ft or so before landing on the ground. "Ow that hurt more than usual."
"You sure are foolhardy Santinzo." Pein said before laughing. "I guess I should expect as much considering you are an Uchiha."
"Take that back." Santinzo growled. "You won't get ahold of me or Naruto or the eight tails or the nine tails. I will defeat you." He ran back at Pein with another version of the Rasengan. It was all red and filled with fire.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:35 pm
"Yeah Pein don't you ever compare me to him", said a voice from the shadows. "He's weaker than me and I am an Uchiha." Itachi stood there near the entrance.

"Ah another one, we certainly came at the right time I guess. Hmm... maybe I should step it up." Tatsuya put his hand together to form a seal. "Get ready for a real fight." he said, but he said it in a different type of voice. A voice more powerful. As he did chakra began to swirl around him, visible chakra!

The Chakra was so strong that it was sending gusts of wind throughout the chamber. "Doragonhenshin!!" Tatsuya began to... change. Then in a huge flash of light he changed completely. Where Tatsuya stood, now stood a figure scaley tail with spikes going down to its end. He looked less like a himan and more like a Dragon!

He stood there and cracked his neck. "Now lets see what you got . Oh Itachi I hope you caught what I did, you know how to do it don't you?"

"I'm no fool... that's hijutsu."

"Very good. You see and here I thought you were an idiot."

"Watch what you say, or I WILL kill you."

"Hmm... but where's your friend... the blue one... oh what's his name... kick me wasn't it?"

"My name's Kisame!", said a voice from behind Tatsuya.

Without even blinking Tatsuya flicked his tail and hit Kisame sending straight into the wall. "ah there he is."

Hidan came at Tatsuya, "Don't ignore me!! You're going to be part of my ritual!! Guide me Lord Jashin!! "

"Ha! The real battle has only begun!" Tatsuya said as he charged at Hidan and Itachi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:51 pm
Santinzo hit the last Pein he was fighting with his fire Rasengan. "That's called the burning destroyer." Santinzo said to the burning Pein. "Oh and the fire will never go out so you die a slow and inevitable(sp?) death." Santinzo then looked around to see the new Tatsuya. "Oh you are changing well I don't think we have to worry about that." Santinzo said as he was covered in black chakra. "Who do you want Tatsuya?" Santinzo asked.
"Santinzo no don't let the demon control your body!" Tsunade yelled. "Don't let your body die." She said before she teleported away from the village.
"I am not letting this demon control me. I control it." Santinzo said his eyes turning pure black.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 pm
"hmm, don't get cocky Santinzo." Tatsuya said keeping his focus on Hidan and Itachi "As for these two I'll take Hidan. Unless Naruto would like that honor?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:42 pm
"Alright sounds good to me." Santinzo said staring at Itachi. "Now Itachi how to kill you."
"I won't be the one to die little brother." Itachi said before activating the Mangekyo Sharingan. "Now time for you to feel pain that you have never felt before." He said as he tried Tsyukomi(sp?) on Santinzo.
"Did you forget that you can't use genjutsu when I have my demon active." Santinzo said charging at Itachi.
"Yes I did forget actually." Itachi said using his Sharingan to dodge some of Santinzo's attacks.
"You will not live to see another day." Santinzo said growing one tail of pure black chakra.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:10 pm
"Lord Jashin!! Help me teach this imbecile a lesson in battle!!" Hidan said as he attacked Tatsuya. He swung his scyth hitting Tatsuya in the side, but was unable to draw any blood. "What!!" Hidan shouted in anger.

"You've never battled a dragon so let me explain, your attack with the scyth won't work. My body is covered in scales so strong that the can be used for weapons. Chakra weapons won't work either, my body has chakra flowing through it, which repells other chakra."

"Hmm that is quite an ability," Hidan said , "but I have Lord Jashin on my side."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:42 pm
Tsunade was working when she felt something. No Santinzo wouldn't grow any of the eight tails he knows how dangerous that is. Tsunade teleported to the rain village to see Santinzo with one tail. "Santinzo stop don't grow any more tails!" Tsunade yelled.
Santinzo turned around to see her with his black holes of eyes. "Back off old lady." He said before returning his attention to Itachi. He then grew a second tail. "Die brother!" Santinzo yelled pulling out Chidori.
"No stop this is bad you're going to destroy the whole city." Itachi said as he jumped backwards and ran away from the village with Santinzo gaining on him. "Now try to hit me." Itachi said powering up clones.
Santinzo as he ran past clones the clones exploded. He pulverized Itachi in the chest with Chidori. "Finally you are dead."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:33 pm
Tatsuya stood there watching Hidan waiting for his next move, but then suddenly he vanished. Tatsuya looked around and saw that all the Akasuki had left. Tatsuya turned toward Santinzo, and felt his chakra increase ten-fold. "Hmm... Santinzo, you certainly are full of surprises," he thought to himself, "I only hope you know what your doing. I have a different type of demon inside mean, still I've learned to control it. I wonder if he's accomplished the same feat as I. But no matter what I say he won't listen"

Tatsuya turned his attention toward Santinzo watching his transformation.
"Santinzo I hope you know what your about to unleash and ready to accept the consequenses. When you unleash that type of power you put everyone at risk. If you don't believe me ask Naruto.

"And besides think of the village! If something so massive as the power you have is unleashed then the village would be in danger, and there are innocent people here. Aside from that the Akatsuki have fled for the time being. We need to regroup and then attack."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:34 am
Santinzo calmed down losing the tails. "I finally avenged my clan." Santinzo said before collapsing on the ground exhausted.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:33 pm
"Damn! And this is the reason why I didn't think he was ready. He's exhausted himself too much." Tatsuya thouht, as he went over to Santinzo. "He's really got to learn how to use his demon."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff